Sharks Numero two

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11920
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
00:52 Mon 2 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fatmikee why sending me messages when u got me in ignore I can't answer u. We not got any games against this clan so why u asking me. To log in to play
thegame26
thegame26
01:30 Mon 2 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done everyone this season
dazpolz
dazpolz
01:32 Mon 2 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Cheers mate do appreciate it, well done to yourself & pro's also, you've had a cracking season and deserve all the silverware
dazpolz
dazpolz
01:47 Mon 2 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
GRAND SLAM CUP PLATE FINAL (23/02/15 to 09/03/15)

The Revolution (5) v (1) Pool Sharks

FCL xxsnakexx v _dave_
FCL who_me v dazpolz
SL vlad_putin v crazzymadman
SL kris (2) v (0) keaneo16 (8-4)
8 US veyron (2) v (0) ronalddw (6-4)
9 US mad_matt v liam_scfc
8 UK sillybilly (1) v (1) andyw1 (5-5)
STR drewdt3 v kingdadcool

Good luck everyone

2 x FCL format games - a maximum of 15 racks in total and 5 racks of each game type (8 Ball, UK8 and 9 Ball)

2 x Super League format games - a maximum of 12 racks in total and 4 racks of each game type (8 Ball, UK8 and 9 Ball) with 'Event Bonuses' available for any Golden Break or Run Out achieved.

1 x FBL format 8 Ball game - a maximum of 10 racks in total

1 x FBL format UK8 Ball game - a maximum of 10 racks in total

1 x FBL format 9 Ball game - a maximum of 12 racks in total

1 x FBL format Straight game - a maximum of 4 games in total
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:48 Mon 2 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Cheers mate do appreciate it, well done to yourself & pro's also, you've had a cracking season and deserve all the silverware

No they don't they should share LOL
dazpolz
dazpolz
01:50 Mon 2 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

No they don't they should share LOL

Well I certainly wouldn't share if I won it all
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:53 Mon 2 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL - Just GREEEEDDD -
Hey Good Luck in the Plate Final that's still ongoing so go get some Silverware.
fatmikee
fatmikee
02:38 Mon 2 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL - Just GREEEEDDD -
Hey Good Luck in the Plate Final that's still ongoing so go get some Silverware.

LOL And you are very good at poaching Players,And sure you will have a great new season as well.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
03:13 Mon 2 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
We had the opportunity to poach another one from here earlier fatmikee but out of respect and not wanting to decrease our possible opposition we decided to refuse the signing.

So please before you go spouting your usual tripe, know your facts first and dazpolz is a cracking player agreed, I didn't poach him at all.

Good luck in your final and good luck Next Season, hope you're still around.

fatmikee
fatmikee
22:16 Mon 2 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
We had the opportunity to poach another one from here earlier fatmikee but out of respect and not wanting to decrease our possible opposition we decided to refuse the signing.

So please before you go spouting your usual tripe, know your facts first and dazpolz is a cracking player agreed, I didn't poach him at all.

Trust me we will be ,just wish i had all the players you have kicked to the curb lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:54 Tue 3 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey all !!!

I am able to post and I want to thank just_lucky for getting me over the threshold.

We should get him on this team he is a xxxx good player !!!
fatmikee
fatmikee
15:14 Tue 3 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well what are you waiting on there Sir Bob.And i love the new Team Pics.And so happy you fixed my PC so now i can hopefully play and not get logged out.Much appericated.
Thanks Mikee
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:38 Tue 3 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Trust me we will be ,just wish i had all the players you have kicked to the curb lol.

They tried to sign/poach me but after Ash acted like a tool when I had a game against him I was never going sign for him
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:46 Tue 3 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I didn't mean you neither Liam, was another player. Yeah Tappy did ask me if we could try and sign you, you're his mate, I replied: Fine with me, no problem with Liam whatsoever. Obviously not mutual, lot to accept a rival footy fan from same area.

Always thought were a very good player so good luck wherever you go.

crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
23:48 Tue 3 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hi guys I might need a change/swap in my game with vlad we don't seem to be on at the same time. I have asked for a time so will let you know in the next day or two
dazpolz
dazpolz
00:30 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hi guys I might need a change/swap in my game with vlad we don't seem to be on at the same time. I have asked for a time so will let you know in the next day or two

Okay mate cheers
dazpolz
dazpolz
19:39 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Any updates on your games guys?

_dave_
liam_scfc
kingdadcool
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:43 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Playing my tomorrow.
dazpolz
dazpolz
19:45 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Playing my tomorrow.

Cheers mate
fatmikee
fatmikee
00:38 Thu 5 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I didn't mean you neither Liam, was another player. Yeah Tappy did ask me if we could try and sign you, you're his mate, I replied: Fine with me, no problem with Liam whatsoever. Obviously not mutual, lot to accept a rival footy fan from same area.

Always thought were a very good player so good luck wherever you go.

Ash you have kicked more players to the curb than any Captain i ever seen,as soon as you find a better player some one gets booted lol.
You could start a new clan with just the ones you have kicked out.
Pages: 11920
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Sharks Numero two

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.