Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:46 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh Ash. So naive.

I'd post more but im on my phone. The pre-text would be "You're wrong" if you were wondering.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:11 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think u would all appreciate the game more if u ask for more hours at work.... then u wouldn't get bored as fast when ure playing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:51 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
You should try that one yourself trats, might be a good start by doing some research first tho on what the word work means
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:01 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Why have you posted this rubbish? Naming and shaming again too. It's a request, nothing on it proves it has happened. Where yesterday's site rule breaches did.

Ooo panic stations lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:03 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh Ash. So naive.

I'd post more but im on my phone. The pre-text would be "You're wrong" if you were wondering.

It's just my opinion no one on here is in any position to tell me or prove to me it's right or wrong. I think it will kill the site, change is great and slight modifications I say go for it, like bringing back pro tables etc but I think they should be kept as minimal as possible.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:37 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think u would all appreciate the game more if u ask for more hours at work.... then u wouldn't get bored as fast when ure playing

u all know im right... its just hard for you to say it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:43 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
The only thing I'd like would be an option to UNDO your previous shot on the practice tables. So can retake the shot but apply different types of spin immediately, I think that would help improve players and their games.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:48 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
The only thing I'd like would be an option to UNDO your previous shot on the practice tables. So can retake the shot but apply different types of spin immediately, I think that would help improve players and their games.

Or the ability to place balls where you want on the practice, so you can practice different/difficult shots
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:54 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah that too, those options would be good, other than that nothing else needed.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:26 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Those two would be good, but i have said it for years and nick said may not be possible, but i used to play a game called isnooker where it had a "Random" feature where if pressed, every ball (even colours) would be in random positions across the table and it also had it where you could place balls anywhere (even in the pockets if you didn't need them). Not seen redo shot but would be good
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:57 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Surely, if on the us tables, you can move and place the white anywhere, it wouldn't be that hard to put it in the options? hmmm
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:55 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
_aquarius12_ you're constantly preaching that its "Just your opinion" like saying those words protects your opinion and means nobody can question it. You need to understand that your opinion is as valuable as anyone elses. Your opinion here isnt even considering that new players would be more interested if they could get better quicker with use of an aiming aid.

Point of this is, its an opinion, I can respect your opinion AND say I dont believe its correct at the same time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:07 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Very true and i respect your opinion too.
I just don't see the logic in having the use of an aiming aim on the practice tables when they are in breach of the site rules and are not permitted within the actual game itself. I'm all for practise and perfecting a players game but within the remit of the actual GAME.

It's like saying to a golfer on a Par 3 hole, here use this club it tells you how much you need to swing to get a hole-in-one (see you on Dragons Den lol) - surely the best way to learn and improve is through 'trial and error'?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:15 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes it's outside the current rules of the game, but I dont see how implementing it as a practuce feature would affect the rules. It's still going to be bannable on the main game, might even prevent people from trying to make one and it'll also help Admin to know what to look for when it comes to people using it in the main game.

This guy has proven that it can be done, I think we're just lucky that nobody else has put the thought and effort into doing this before.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:48 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Who are we on about? And how do people know its an aimbot lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:01 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Trust us mate, we know and a developer did it to prove it could be done.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:07 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Really, thats impressive. Love how there were some links posted before about 'craig' and 'jim' asking for aimbots, clearly faked (but some people will believe anything)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:13 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah he did several threads (i have links on FB saved) so they got deleted as admin don't want people using them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:16 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Obviously not. A clever person, but not gone about it the right way
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:20 Wed 4 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
He revealed it as he wanted to help the site grow even using Livestream to show a Moderator.

Anyways the other discussion thread got deleted so maybe we should stop too
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Another Idea to Boost the Site

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.