The Revolution Rocks on . . .

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19293
fatmikee
fatmikee
02:08 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done there Chezz and at least you tagged the right players on Fixture update.

From now on Mikee the job is yours, in all honesty I do not like your attitude and honestly do not want to be in the same clan as you, as you cause trouble and seem to have a very unhealthy obsession with Ash. To all the good guys in this clan, thank you for having me I have enjoyed my time here, it's just a shame that some clowns want to ruin it for everyone else.

Peace and love

Know sense in you leaving,ill do it as you are a much better player and a great benefit to the Team.But i have always been a player who took up for my players.And i really dont think Ash has anything to do with it at all.Seems you just have it in for me .So ill just say Adios Amigo. I think the statement i made about Chezz tagging the right opponets made you a little upset lol.
So be honest my good man this is not the place to make this statement anyways.Plus im betting its a excuse to go back and play for NIGHTMARE.

(Sorry you favor a hated captain like Ash over a Team player.)

Edited at 23:12 Fri 19/06/15 (BST)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:18 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Please stop mentioning me and I don't happen to agree with 'being hated' more disliked. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, I can't please everyone. I do agree with mad_matt about the 'unhealthy obsession', you obviously have an infatuation with me which is NOT reciprocated. Your reply post - simply emphasizes his point.

I'm not interested - leave me alone.
fatmikee
fatmikee
02:34 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL hes all your's,as i see he has removed his Team Pic which tells me he had already made up his mind.and as i said it had more to do with my post about Chezz and the right way to update a fixture.
Sorry about the word hated,as you are right most disliked hehe.

And to my knowledge this is the First time on are thread i have even mentioned your name Nightmare.
(Seems you got what you wanted top poacher of the year.)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:00 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Any word on my clan pic guys ??
chezz
chezz
09:02 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

What??? Clan pic??? Where's mine lol
kris
kris
09:25 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks a lot, Mike
kris
kris
09:26 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I will be on today around 1pm
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:52 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Been here longer than yourself so hold yer horses !!!
chezz
chezz
11:30 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Been here longer than yourself so hold yer horses !!!

Behave yourself, a bit of polite imitation, you heard the words 'clan pic' and piped up, lighten up a bit matey
kris
kris
16:04 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
reminded Sarah about the pics, im sure she will get em sorted soon
kris
kris
16:20 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Current Team list

kris (co-cap)
_siber_man_ (co-cap)
fr34k_p0t (vice-cap)
veyron
james_h
fatmikee
kingdadcool
mr_magoo
drewdt3
deluxe
chezz
_zeus
jamescarli
chaulkmeup
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:30 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ffs wtf is goin on now ,,,mikee it was mentioned a few pages ago to stop mentioning ash and his clan by myself and Matt ,kris agreed to it too,,it was also mentioned if you did have anything to say,message him,jeez it's hard enough at it is now we've lost an active player ,,AS STATED A FEW PAGES BACK,,if you want to incite an argument via team,,player,,do it via message pm or relevant forum not on the clan page sick of reading other clans arguing / disagreeing let's not bring it to our clan page,,av a good day
kris
kris
16:40 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
on another note, well done in the SL against FPD-s and i see some other great results lately also.

Less arguing please, more action!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:40 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ffs wtf is goin on now ,,,mikee it was mentioned a few pages ago to stop mentioning ash and his clan by myself and Matt ,kris agreed to it too,,it was also mentioned if you did have anything to say,message him,jeez it's hard enough at it is now we've lost an active player ,,AS STATED A FEW PAGES BACK,,if you want to incite an argument via team,,player,,do it via message pm or relevant forum not on the clan page sick of reading other clans arguing / disagreeing let's not bring it to our clan page,,av a good day

In mikees defence it was me who mentioned ash, I was just pointing out one of the reasons I do not want to play in the same team as s sad smarmy old man. And for the record ash has not approached me and doubt he ever will lol. I won't post anything further on the thread as I don't want to incite any further trouble. Good luck guys
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:05 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers Matt and mikee gl wherever a ya go
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Struggling to sort my match with Klien. He's not on at the moment, I can only play till 4:30 and after 6:00 but he can't play after 6:00pm. I have suggested tomorrow morning at 10:30 in the afternoon I'm in a poker tourney I Manchester. basically we're running out of time.
kris
kris
18:17 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL vs letsgochamp

9us 4-4

fair result imo. very average quality, apart from his runout maybe.

fun stuff anyhow, thanks mate and gl!
kris
kris
18:19 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Struggling to sort my match with Klien. He's not on at the moment, I can only play till 4:30 and after 6:00 but he can't play after 6:00pm. I have suggested tomorrow morning at 10:30 in the afternoon I'm in a poker tourney I Manchester. basically we're running out of time.

thanks for letting us know mate! i dont think they have too many players to sub in there either.

Uve done ur bit, lets hope he comes on.

Im waiting for walktall also, no sign off him in last 2,5 hours...
kris
kris
21:59 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Current Team list

kris (co-cap)
_siber_man_ (co-cap)
mad_matt (vice-cap)
fr34k_p0t (vice-cap)
veyron
james_h
kingdadcool
mr_magoo
drewdt3
deluxe
chezz
_zeus
jamescarli
chaulkmeup
fatmikee
fatmikee
22:00 Sat 20 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Well to all you guys I truly thought i had been a lot of help to the Team,but seems there are a couple here would rather I leave so guess that is what ill do.Sorry things did not work out.
Would like to say it was fun while it lasted but in all honesty it has been nothing but trouble all the time.
And seems i am to blame lol wt a joke.
Gl in rest of the season Fatmikee
-----------------------------------------

And it is very hard to play for a Captain who has messaged me about not liking US players saying they are nothing but trouble. Sorry Kris but the truth hurt's some times.

Edited at 19:17 Sat 20/06/15 (BST)
Pages: 19293
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Revolution Rocks on . . .

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.