The Revolution Rocks on . . .

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19495
_huts24_
_huts24_
02:25 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah both players are online so its a good idea to get 1 game now completed so we will only have 1 game left on deadline day .

kris is refusing to play it seems even tho klien is online now and might not be able to get on tomorrow . if this goes to default it will be our result as you are clearly stopping a game getting played .
horse10000
horse10000
02:38 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah both players are online so its a good idea to get 1 game now completed so we will only have 1 game left on deadline day .

kris is refusing to play it seems even tho klien is online now and might not be able to get on tomorrow . if this goes to default it will be our result as you are clearly stopping a game getting played .

Not sure how you come to this decision, there has been 3 weeks to play games, if games are not played by the last weekend there could be various reasons to why and if kris believes he has done plenty and has no reason to play someone else that is his choice. Yes refusing a swap or to play would go against him but if everything else for the rest of the fixture is for him it his decision what he chooses to do.
klien
klien
02:44 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I can't quite tell if this clan is messing me around?

Drew messaged me like 5 days ago asking when we could play.. i told him that any time apart from Saturday night is alright... He replies (on saturday) that he could only make saturday night.. So i said, yeah fine ill go on for 11pm.. no reply.

Now im online, Kris refuses a swap to get the game played.

What a joke this is.
klien
klien
02:44 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Kris literally asked me to wait 40 mins for him to finish his 8uk marathon tournament.. I have waited and he is still refusing..

Way to mess me around...
_huts24_
_huts24_
02:45 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Not sure how you come to this decision, there has been 3 weeks to play games, if games are not played by the last weekend there could be various reasons to why and if kris believes he has done plenty and has no reason to play someone else that is his choice. Yes refusing a swap or to play would go against him but if everything else for the rest of the fixture is for him it his decision what he chooses to do.

hes playing for 2 defaults which is brainless ! i have klien who can play now with kris online but kris doesnt want to and is REFUSING . 1 game can be played right now , and we can try our bests with 1 game on deadline rather than 2 on deadline .

surely that makes perfect sense. hes not posting nothing on this thread as he knows he would lose this coversation easily !
kris
kris
02:49 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Right- drewdt3 and klien have their game arranged for tomorrow morning 10.30

i have 3 players given who i can play. i will be on whole day to get it played.

this way, no defaults would happen.

but if i play klien right now, drewdt3 wouldnt have any1 to play, as he has no time to wait as he posted (hence 10.30 time).
it would go to default.

i dont want defaults.
kris
kris
02:50 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

but if i play klien right now, drewdt3 wouldnt have any1 to play, as he has no time to wait as he posted (hence 10.30 time).
it would go to default.

i dont want defaults.
klien
klien

it would go to default.

i dont want defaults.

Wrong again... I haven't arranged anything for 10:30am tomorrow... Drew never replied to my messages... I asked for 11pm or 10:30am and he didnt reply...

Nothing is arranged
kris
kris

it would go to default.

i dont want defaults.

horse10000
klien
klien
even better, tag YOUR players, might wake em up!

Im awake.. Im waiting.. You going to refuse still?
klien
klien
02:51 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

it would go to default.

i dont want defaults.

Wrong again... I haven't arranged anything for 10:30am tomorrow... Drew never replied to my messages... I asked for 11pm or 10:30am and he didnt reply...

Nothing is arranged
_huts24_
_huts24_
02:54 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

it would go to default.

i dont want defaults.

i have given 3 players to play you but none are online , klien is online and i feel a swap is needed as he can play you and 1 game can get completed and all 3 subs can play drew.

its not hard to understand , klien might be busy tomorrow even tho hes going to do his best but hes currently online and waiting to play you or drew but drew is no where to be seen tonight and your ONLINE and refusing to get a game completed which would allow all 3 subs vs drew on deadline day which is alot easier than having 2 games on deadline day and have 2 maybe defaults

horse10000
kris
kris
02:54 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

any of the 3 that are ment to play me. u have ur game arranged, whats the problem?
klien
klien
02:55 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

any of the 3 that are ment to play me. u have ur game arranged, whats the problem?

My game is not arranged!!! Are you a moron? I've stated this 3 times!
chezz
chezz
02:55 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll play?
kris
kris
02:57 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
ive said how i think is the right way to do it. both gets played or only one?

i rather have em both to be played. Simple as.

and u have the cheek to accuse me of playin 4 defaults

this matter is closed
klien
klien
02:57 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll play?

There we go.. problem solved, one of your players is online willing to play..

If you would kindly make the sub?
chezz
chezz
02:58 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Mate, i know its stressful, but dont be calling anyone a . Doesnt make yourself look good or anyone else, I'll play you now, then we can scratch this whole thing out
klien
klien
02:59 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Mate, i know its stressful, but dont be calling anyone a . Doesnt make yourself look good or anyone else, I'll play you now, then we can scratch this whole thing out

I didn't call him it.. I quite clearly asked if he was one... I was curious.
_huts24_
_huts24_
03:00 Sun 21 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  

your awake and refusing to play well that wont help games get played !

if for any Reason your match kris goes to default then your to blame here as i have klien happy to play you .

Your Clearly playing for Defaults by REFUSING to play!
Pages: 19495
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Revolution Rocks on . . .

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.