Touchpad not stabilising when attempting a shot

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

dazpolz
dazpolz
20:26 Wed 25 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just wondering if anyone can help with the below...

My touchpad on my laptop has recently began to become loose like it just starts moving all over the place without me touching it. I've gone into my mouse settings and turnt the pointer speed down aswell as turning on 'enhance pointer precision' but I still seem to have problems.

When lining up to play a shot, the cursor still begins to move in different directions meaning I can't angle the shot properly. Does anyone have any advice as to what I could do to fix this minor issue?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:34 Wed 25 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Have you got the most up to date driver?

IF not:

Go to: www.iobit.com - download driverbooster 2 - it's free - Install as normal then click Scan - It will locate the latest drivers for every peripheral on the laptop. When it's found them click on Update All or if you like, do 1 at a time. (sometimes crashes if there's too many)

Posted Image

That helped me my SMBus Driver for the touchpad were so out of date i called it: Tutankhamen

Hopefully that will help.

Edited at 18:39 Wed 25/02/15 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:57 Wed 25 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sounds Egyptian
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:00 Wed 25 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sounds Egyptian

Lol - just like my Rubix Pyramid.
dazpolz
dazpolz
23:24 Wed 25 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Done the above and seems to be working fine at the moment but I'll play for a couple of hours and see how it goes.

Cheers ash for the info, do appreciate it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:00 Thu 26 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I know this is gonna sound dumb, but have you cleaned the trackpad? One time I had a greasy fingerprint on there and it made my pointer go haywire.
dazpolz
dazpolz
06:43 Sat 28 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Finally found out what the problem was... It was a new charger I bought on Amazon for my laptop that was obviously a dodgy one. It seems to be that cheap chargers for my specific laptop interferes with the touch plate which makes the cursor jump all over the place. I took the charger out and it was all back to normal again, it wasn't cheap either!!!

Guess I'll be messaging the seller tomorrow lol
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Touchpad not stabilising when attempting a shot

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.