Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11011
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:26 Tue 4 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Connection fixed?
* Convenient people.

It looks very much like this was aimed at me!
I merely wrote an appropriate post on this thread.
Not aimed at anyone. No spoiler asking for tissues to be given to anyone in particular.
Which leads me on too.......

People that think the world revolves around them

No names were mentioned.
The part about your connection being fixed yes referred to you.

The other part...it's open to interpretation... I wasn't specifically targeting anyone in particular... There's a select few.

The world doesn't revolve around me and my team...shame though...that would be AWESOME!!

* Incompetence when dealing with the Local Council
* Tedious on Hold music especially on a loop
* Sky TV begging me to remain a customer....daily! Roll on the 14/10 lol.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:52 Tue 4 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
People who care more about an online pool game than their own mother.

Care to elaborate???
If you're saying what I think you are...then wow erigert that's just bang out of order and the lowest of the low comment to ever make.
My relationship with my mother has absolutely no concern of yours...you can Diss me, ridicule me, say whatever you like about me...leave my mother out of it!
kris
kris
17:04 Tue 4 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Noones mother in particular was mentioned
hippesville
hippesville
17:17 Tue 4 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Connection fixed?
* Convenient people.

It looks very much like this was aimed at me!
I merely wrote an appropriate post on this thread.
Not aimed at anyone. No spoiler asking for tissues to be given to anyone in particular.
Which leads me on too.......

People that think the world revolves around them

No names were mentioned.
The part about your connection being fixed yes referred to you.

The other part...it's open to interpretation... I wasn't specifically targeting anyone in particular... There's a select few.

The world doesn't revolve around me and my team...shame though...that would be AWESOME!!

* Incompetence when dealing with the Local Council
* Tedious on Hold music especially on a loop
* Sky TV begging me to remain a customer....daily! Roll on the 14/10 lol.

No reference made to you about being a cry-baby, yet you have a dig.
I agree with gerty's post. As kris said, no mention of you.
Unfortunately that ain't the lowest of the low

You are so hard done by at your own hands.
If only you knew when to react, and, WHEN TO SHUT UP!
hippesville
hippesville
17:18 Tue 4 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Working all weekend
erigert
erigert
17:43 Tue 4 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
People who care more about an online pool game than their own mother.

Care to elaborate???
If you're saying what I think you are...then wow erigert that's just bang out of order and the lowest of the low comment to ever make.
My relationship with my mother has absolutely no concern of yours...you can Diss me, ridicule me, say whatever you like about me...leave my mother out of it!

And who mentioned you? The fact that you replied suggests that u are included in the category i mentioned.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:55 Tue 4 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  

genuine post about deadline weekend and gets negative responses, Lets not make the Mods Cap it as this is meant to be a negative thread but this is too negative.

On Snooker they capped without even giving it a chance.
buckjam
buckjam
18:01 Tue 4 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Winning $1000 and being able to buy a long awaited 42" tv and not having a wall in the bedsit big enough to hang it on.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:03 Tue 4 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
that made me laugh Jamie but sad too.

buying a smaller TV?
_huts24_
_huts24_
19:04 Tue 4 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Dog poo! Really pees me off that some for dog owners let there dogs poo everywhere and not pick it up.
_huts24_
_huts24_
19:06 Tue 4 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Adverts on tv , they get muted fast lol
_huts24_
_huts24_
19:07 Tue 4 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
People on mobile phones talking loud , do I want to know what you have eaten for breakfast ?! Nope lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:19 Tue 4 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Adverts on tv , they get muted fast lol

Pre record
_huts24_
_huts24_
22:36 Wed 5 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
smelly homeless guys !

I dont want to talk to you haha
watchinawe
watchinawe
22:58 Wed 5 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Unreplied texts
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
01:53 Thu 6 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
people taking 5 minutes to reverse into a parking space
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
01:56 Thu 6 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Winning $1000 and being able to buy a long awaited 42" tv and not having a wall in the bedsit big enough to hang it on.

I'll take it of your hands for $300 and part ex the lil old 28 inch we have in our bedroom
immortal
immortal
05:42 Thu 6 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
smelly homeless guys !

I dont want to talk to you haha

Bit harsh that don't you think man. I ran into a "smelly" homeless guy the other day there, he didnt even ask for money so i went over and chatted to him... turns out he been on the street for years due to losing his house because he had a bad illness and couldnt afford council home and stuff because of everything that the government screw people on, lost access to his kids and all as well due to it. Was a nice bloke.

I ended up walking away after giving him a tenner towards a sheltered housing for three days (costs them 30 for those three days but they get a bed and food) he only had 20 saved up so why not. Felt bad walking away, i gave him a cig before i did so when i walked away i went up the road and into a newsagents, bought 20 cigs, lighter, few cans of monster energy, a BLT sandwich some toothpaste and a tooth brush can of deodorant and some shower gel for when he is at the shelter thing. Gave it too him and honestly im a big lad and i dont show emotion too much but guy nearly had me in tears when i gave him the bag and he seen what was in it, he was more happy about the tooth brush and tooth paste as well.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
07:01 Thu 6 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Totally agree...
"a little empathy goes a long way and funnily enough it doesn't cost a thing".

That's one of the biggest downfalls to society nowadays, we take everything for granted. The only difference between most persons on this planet is purely down to 'circumstance' and timing. So show a little empathy, be grateful for what you do have but also don't be naive to think it couldn't be taken away or change in an instant.

Most homeless people are there not by choice but solely through circumstances beyond their control (ill health etc), people's negligence, incorrect repossessions, lack of sympathetic & truly helpful people who are too quick to turn a blind eye on others and merely focus only upon themselves. Correct a lot are there too through poor decision making but if they had the correct guidance then most could & should be avoided. We need to help instead of criticise people.

Good on ya Jay...there are many good folk on this planet...just way too scattered for my liking. Also finally, NO homeless person deserves nor should ever be stereotyped as 'smelly'.....just because they don't have a shelter above their head, washing facilities/amenities or any normal sanitary conditions that still doesnt make them any more smellier. In fact those with such a negative attitude towards them are the ones who imo.....stink.

* Non empathetic people

Edited at 04:08 Thu 06/10/16 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:55 Thu 6 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
True what gets me if refugees is homed before our own people, Saw a poster once of ex-serviceman homeless. Disgusting.

Good for you Jay mate.
Pages: 11011
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

What Grinds Yo Gears ?!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.