Fearless Knights - Individually Brilliant, Awesome Together - :)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19091
faust
faust
18:20 Fri 22 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
After 10 tonight its too late for me as im never on at that time these days. On weekend i cant play, so it will have to go to default it seems.
And dont expect a sub from Uprising, i tried to play pro_frog which was unavailable for two weeks, then u subbed in and it seems u dont want to play this game. You wanted practice before playing the match and i think i gave enough time to you (4 days). Now its your turn to satisfy my requests.

I hope that Faust will remember me chasing an inactive cgibson for 2 weeks before running around on deadline to play ritcho in fcl, and that remembrance may allow him to grant us a sub if needed.

This is nothing to do with me, erigert is just as much a captain of Uprising as I am. And there is no chance he will be subbed out. Every single time Eri has been online - Ash has been on at the same time. It's hardly a comparable situation. In your game, if you'd said you couldn't make the weekend, I would've subbed in ritcho sooner!
erigert
erigert
18:21 Fri 22 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
After 10 tonight its too late for me as im never on at that time these days. On weekend i cant play, so it will have to go to default it seems.
And dont expect a sub from Uprising, i tried to play pro_frog which was unavailable for two weeks, then u subbed in and it seems u dont want to play this game. You wanted practice before playing the match and i think i gave enough time to you (4 days). Now its your turn to satisfy my requests.

I hope that Faust will remember me chasing an inactive cgibson for 2 weeks before running around on deadline to play ritcho in fcl, and that remembrance may allow him to grant us a sub if needed.

Yeah but you were available deadline day and im not. If i were available i would have played Ash then. And i dont think faust would have asked for a sub when he knew you were available most of the fixture

And secondly im captain of Uprising in FBL so its my choice if i sub myself out or not
erigert
erigert
21:18 Fri 22 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Right, ill be on for another two hours. If anyone wants to play this straight game then message me.
horse10000
horse10000
21:34 Fri 22 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL Season 13

The season schedule can be found here:-

http://funkypoolclanleagues.weebly.com/fbl.html

I require team lists in from all teams for the third set of fixtures by Sunday night 24/05/15.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:44 Fri 22 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
friendyboy
friendyboy
21:53 Fri 22 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Eri, this is exactly the same situation as when pac had to be subbed out after three weeks. Ash has told you he can play and these times are at the weekend. Have some respect for a fellow pooler who is having potential life changing issues. If you cannot play due to euro songstar, then you should sub out.
erigert
erigert
21:57 Fri 22 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Eri, this is exactly the same situation as when pac had to be subbed out after three weeks. Ash has told you he can play and these times are at the weekend. Have some respect for a fellow pooler who is having potential life changing issues. If you cannot play due to euro songstar, then you should sub out.

You cant dictate me what to do. If you dont have anyone to play the game then fair enough, default it is. I wont waste my time chasing someone who logs out the server immediately after i log in and ask to play.
joeyy
joeyy
02:21 Sat 23 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
joeyy 5 vs 1 _huts24_
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:53 Sat 23 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL _pacman vs madmiketyson

4-4 draw

Good player and a nice guy too. He probably deserved the win so I'm happy with the draw after being down 1-4

Good times mad mike GL in rest
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:33 Sat 23 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not a morning person but WOW this is a result i am proud of.

Me vs Owen

8US: 1-4
9US: 4-1
UK: 4-1
Tot: 9-6

US: I won the first as owen was in trouble (7 Ball), Second frame i narrowly missed out on a Runout as had an un-needed cannon on a precise positional shot, On my day could have won 3-2 maybe but on his it could be the same score as today.

9: Missed out on two Runouts, on sloppy positional shots but after being 4-1 behind i kept my focus to level at 5-5, Owen could have had 1 more due to lag later on.

UK: Won first and fourth with 7 ball, fouled black in 3rd frame after a pot went wrong but should be 3-2 as Owen couldn't play snooker correctly so i mopped up the black to take it 4-1 and 9-6 win overall.

I had some lucky moments (not going inoff on several shots) and some unlucky ones too.

Pleasure to play as usual, good games pal
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:57 Sat 23 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image
the__priest
the__priest
13:39 Sat 23 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
don't know if this cgibson92 game will get played
ive been on line enough, reckons this sunday
not bad out of a 3 week fixture

he was offline for the first 2 weeks
and then choses the last day to play

"ON A BANK HOLIDAY"
simply fabulous
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:25 Sat 23 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ash made a suggestion that Craig plays Eri in 8US just to get it done but your call
the__priest
the__priest
15:05 Sat 23 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ash made a suggestion that Craig plays Eri in 8US just to get it done but your call

I would gladly play anyone but,
he also has disappeared
maybe even play faust ???????

don't sub me out of this fixture, ive been online throughout
all I have asked for is a time
I wont be sitting by my computer all day tomorrow for anyone
erigert
erigert
15:06 Sat 23 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Ash already knew i cant make weekends, u have the posts on this thread if you dont beleive me.
erigert
erigert
15:10 Sat 23 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

he also has disappeared

I dont have the need to disappear. If you think im afraid to play you then let me tell you ive played better players then you so that doesnt make sense.
The only one who is afraid to play is your captain who logged out the server yesterday immediately after i asked him to play lol
the__priest
the__priest
15:12 Sat 23 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

he also has disappeared

I dont have the need to disappear. If you think im afraid to play you then let me tell you ive played better players then you so that doesnt make sense.
The only one who is afraid to play is your captain who logged out the server yesterday immediately after i asked him to play lol

yawn ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I've asked for a time that's all
scared who mentioned that
don't flatter yourself

im on for 5 mins, then im off till 3 ish
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:44 Sat 23 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Ash already knew i cant make weekends, u have the posts on this thread if you dont beleive me.

Yeah saw that, was just the messenger
erigert
erigert
18:44 Sat 23 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Stayed online for two hours though i left better things to do by waiting on chat room. No one was on to play the game, so another chance wasted...
the__priest
the__priest
18:51 Sat 23 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL
me v cgibson
8us ball

4-4

got to say, a vast improvement for me in FBL
the standard was very high
I maybe should've won this, but a draw is good
well done Chris enjoyable tense games
Pages: 19091
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Fearless Knights - Individually Brilliant, Awesome Together - :)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.