Fearless Knights - Individually Brilliant, Awesome Together - :)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19293
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:45 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
If Ash has refused then nothing i can do sorry guys

EDIT: Refusing to Sub

Edited at 18:54 Sun 24/05/15 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:46 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
http://funkyfearlessknights.weebly.com/clan-league.html
(Updated including Fix Set 3) - FCL/FBL

http://funkyfearlessknights.weebly.com/super-league.html - SL (Updated) (Now including Fix Set 2)

http://funkyfearlessknights.weebly.com/cup-knockouts.html - GSC

(To our new players - ALL our Fixtures are on the above links)

Fearless Knights - Fixtures and Deadines

FBL Fix Set 2 - Deadline: 24th May 2015
GSC - Deadline vs Unbeatables: 24th May 2015

SL Fix Set 2 - Deadline 31st may 2015
FCL - Fixture Set 3 - Deadline: 7th June 2015

You can find Ash on the Knights Forum:
http://www.fearlessknights.freeforums.org/

You will need to sign up to talk and be approved

***********************************************************************************
erigert
erigert
21:49 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
If Ash has refused then nothing i can do sorry guys

I know it James!!

It just shows how "good" Ash is as a captain

Probably if it were minigolf what we should be playing, it could have been played by now lol
hahahaha
hahahaha
21:49 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol huts as Ash's vice would be a perfect match, not sure why he even subs himself in against top players as we all know hes never gonna play anyone from Uprising, exaclty the same will happen against cliffy.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:54 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
He just told me, he will he home at 9 or 9:30 to play, he was at his mothers checking on her condition but won't go into detail.

Just a shame, it will probably be a default
erigert
erigert
21:57 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
TBH its not a shame as he played for the default, so he got what he wanted i think. Im having my first pool default only cause of him and poor management from this clan.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:19 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL _pacman vs aschspk

us8 2-3 to aschspk

us9 3-2 to _pacman (r/o for me)

uk8 1-4 to aschspk (r/o for me)

Total 6-9 to aschspk

Gutted on this one. 2 frames of UK I missed the 8 1 of which would have been another run out. Last frame my kid grabbed my arm as I shot and I fouled. He played well and took advantage of my mistakes, but this result is all my doing. I should have done better.

Well played shad and GL in rest. Sorry fellas I blew this one.
the__priest
the__priest
22:35 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
TBH its not a shame as he played for the default, so he got what he wanted i think. Im having my first pool default only cause of him and poor management from this clan.

wow bold statement that one
coming from the clan, that gave me my first and only default ever in clan pool, your player was on once in a 2 week fixture, lmao he won the default 15-0
oh yes the league runner was also in UPzz
so before chucking rubbish check the mirror first
and ive been in clans since 07 and yes your team gave me my first default, applause
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:40 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

coming from the clan, that gave me my first and only default ever in clan pool, your player was on once in a 2 week fixture, lmao he won the default 15-0
and ive been in clans since 07 and yes your team gave me my first default, applause

Runner is in UB not Upzzzz
the__priest
the__priest
22:41 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Runner is in UB not Upzzzz

no was ???????????? sssshhhhhhh
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:44 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
a question is, Is the League Runner in Uprising? yours was a statement so was just answering you
faust
faust
22:47 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
a question is, Is the League Runner in Uprising? yours was a statement so was just answering you

His lack of ability with the English language makes it hard to comprehend, but he's talking about when Jay was the league runner and he lost his default. Although I'm fairly sure there was a default panel at the time with representatives from a few clans.
friendyboy
friendyboy
22:47 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

You were the first and only person to mention or even suggest going to defaul. Try remember what you say at least, might look a little less embarrassing for yourself.......as Craig said, your probably happy to be going default as you always seem to get default points even when clear as day wrong.
faust
faust
22:49 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

You were the first and only person to mention or even suggest going to defaul. Try remember what you say at least, might look a little less embarrassing for yourself.......as Craig said, your probably happy to be going default as you always seem to get default points even when clear as day wrong.

Can you back that up? Our last default was a 5 - 1 loss, a score I even suggested myself to Keith. Now who's embarrassing themselves?
the__priest
the__priest
22:58 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Can you back that up? Our last default was a 5 - 1 loss, a score I even suggested myself to Keith. Now who's embarrassing themselves?

wow you even suggested the outcome
well, well no surprise there, very independent of you
the__priest
the__priest
23:01 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
now be good people and do as this fellow asks

Posted Image
faust
faust
23:07 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
now be good people and do as this fellow asks

Posted Image

Awwww, how things change!

Posted Image
the__priest
the__priest
23:18 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
your point is
I don't and never find the need to tell lies

shame you changed so much
faust
faust
23:19 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
your point is

Shame you didn't
the__priest
the__priest
23:20 Sun 24 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
your point is

Shame you didn't

many thanks truetomyself always
Pages: 19293
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Fearless Knights - Individually Brilliant, Awesome Together - :)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.