the__saint - Northern Ireland
hamburgerboy - Spain
i_am_noob - USA
dvz - Yemen
thegame26 - Russia
im_crap_adam - Greece
fran_ - Ireland
w_hoolahan - Sweden

Those who picked the countries last time own the rights to them so new players can't choose them unless relinquished by the player who picked it by picking another country (e.g. dgen was Germany last time so unless he picked a different country (e.g. Spain) then Germany can't be chosen).

List of Players and Countries in last event:
_fresh_ (Uganda - Available)
the__saint (N Ireland)
walktall (Wales)
cgibson92 (Scotland)
dgeneratio (Germany)
scottyjr (England)
r1p0m4n_v2 (Bangladesh)

Above aren't available unless the player willingly lets you have it or doesn't play in the current event

Edited at 22:36 Mon 14/12/15 (GMT)
_fresh_
_fresh_
23:03 Mon 14 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good luck again with this dgen, I won't be trying to defend my crown as I don't agree with refusing people entry to a public event on an online game but each to their own.

Hope it's a success like the last one!

Uganda is vacant! It's lucky
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:12 Mon 14 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks pal, hope you can see my reasons but i'd rather refuse a player than my emotions returning and blowing out on forums, the last time it happened i almost got a warning from staff. I learned from that so to avoid it happening i need to keep away from players that really got under my skin at some point this season.

It isn't personal about Ash but it is what it is, and i need to take positive steps for me and the site rather than arguing and get banned.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:40 Mon 14 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
It is entirely personal, stop trying to lead people down the 'I'm too nice and did it for the site' crap. You don't want me to participate simply because you are not able to control yourself and your inner emotions.

Possibly concerned a player who you despise might out score you or your so called mates too.

Pretty sad and pathetic tbh, you can easily put me on ignore when we play (if we even were drawn vs each other). So cut the garbage, thanks Kieran mate appreciate your support. I still have no problem or issue should you want to defend your crown mate, it's up to you.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:57 Mon 14 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I won't play you because of this "You don't want me to participate simply because you are not able to control yourself and your inner emotions." 100% true, i could possibly control it but why risk it and bring chaos to the forum? I would also refuse the last player i played in freaks event under the same grounds but attitude added on for them.

All you see is "Dgen is a bad guy, Its about the past and he has a vendetta against me" but see the bigger picture, if i don't play you or them then i don't need to risk anything, It is like you want me to be banned. If i don't play you or them then we all move on rather than going in circles.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:59 Mon 14 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Possibly concerned a player who you despise might out score you or your so called mates too.

haha, i don't care about winning or losing, overall i'm a better player thanks to Original and Carom which are a lot harder than any pool type, except maybe Straight so no more digs
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:29 Tue 15 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
World Cup II - Players

dgeneratio - Germany
fr34k_p0t - Bosnia
hamburgerboy - Spain
i_am_noob - USA
dvz - Yemen
thegame26 - Russia
im_crap_adam - Greece
fran_ - Ireland
w_hoolahan - Sweden
r1p0m4n_v2 - Bangladesh

Those who picked the countries last time own the rights to them so new players can't choose them unless relinquished by the player who picked it by picking another country (e.g. dgen was Germany last time so unless he picked a different country (e.g. Spain) then Germany can't be chosen).

the__saint (N Ireland)
walktall (Wales)
cgibson92 (Scotland)
dgeneratio (Germany)
scottyjr (England)
r1p0m4n_v2 (Bangladesh)

Above aren't available unless the player willingly lets you have it or doesn't play in the current event
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:03 Thu 17 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Will give this until Boxing Day then start, so players has until then to join
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
19:56 Thu 17 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Everyday is boxing day if you wear the right gloves.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
19:00 Fri 18 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll be Papua New Guinea
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:38 Fri 18 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
World Cup II - Players

dgeneratio - Germany
fr34k_p0t - Bosnia
hamburgerboy - Spain
i_am_noob - USA
dvz - Yemen
thegame26 - Russia
im_crap_adam - Greece
fran_ - Ireland
w_hoolahan - Sweden
r1p0m4n_v2 - Bangladesh
vixen_xox - Papa New Guinea

the__saint (N Ireland)
walktall (Wales)
cgibson92 (Scotland)
dgeneratio (Germany)
scottyjr (England)
r1p0m4n_v2 (Bangladesh)

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:44 Fri 18 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nice guys, 12 so far which at the moment is four groups of three. two groups of six seems too much.

Next question is do you want a Quarter Final (Top two in each) or like it would be now (Only top guy in each would progress)?

If A)

Winner of A vs Runner of D
Winner of B vs Runner of C
Winner of C vs Runner of B
Winner of D vs Runner of A

then goes to scenario B but based from Quarters not Groups

If B)

Winner of A vs Winner of B
Winner of C vs Winner of D

Loser of A vs Loser of B

Winner of A vs Winner of B
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:45 Fri 18 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
if cgibson92 doesn't play i will put Rich as Scotland as that was his first choice
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
23:28 Sat 19 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
If it's 3 to a group I think only top guy or gal should go through.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:49 Sat 19 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
if cgibson92 doesn't play i will put Rich as Scotland as that was his first choice

Same for Wales whoever chose that but walktall
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:44 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Same for Wales whoever chose that but walktall

MEEEEEE I CHOSE WALES
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:11 Sat 26 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
clifton188
walktall (Wales)
cgibson92 (Scotland)
scottyjr (England)

Will start this afternoon then the teams will be set, If anyone wants to be England and scottyjr isn't in the competition then you can have England.

Wales will be taken by hamburgerboy and Scotland by thegame26 if cgibson92 and walktall doesn't enter also.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:45 Sat 26 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
World Cup II - Events Challenge

Group A
dgeneratio - Germany
i_am_noob - United States
dvz - Yemen

Group B
hamburgerboy - Wales
vixen_xox - Papa New Guinea
fran_ - Ireland

Group C
thegame26 - Scotland
r1p0m4n_v2 - Bangladesh

Group D
fr34k_p0t - Bosnia
w_hoolahan - Sweden
im_crap_adam - Greece

Group Stage
Six Frames of your type (Home) - Runout or Golden Break is One Goal (frames does not matter so nothing for frames), Semi events also count (7 Ballings and for 9 Ball, Combos or 3 Fouls).

As we only have to play two people, We will play each other twice (Two Home and Two Away), However you can't start the second lot of games until your group has done the first lot of games.

Deadline will be Three weeks to do both sets of games, by end of week two then can play the second lot regardless of how far your group has got so 16th January is the deadline.

Only the Winner in each group will advance to the Semi Finals.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:47 Sat 26 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Noticed Saint has to play Imran, If they can't play then will be a 0-0 draw unless someone who hasn't played a group match switches with one of them.

Thanks
Pages: 167
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

World Cup - Runout Challenge

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.