Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1910
_psmon_
_psmon_
14:12 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
steph what gave that away haha.

glad your well, hows john and the littles ones ?? im doing alright tah, have you seen the advertisement for Grimsby? ( the film ) and did you watch this is england with that little scrote tommy turgoose in haha

hello budweiser how are you diddling?

paula well i want a pink glittery anorach with FJ on made out of sequens (think thats how ya spell) . if i get this i will happily
take the role as FJ
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:15 Sat 20 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Paula - Hope you're ok hun! been a long time so we will have to catch up soon, miss you!

Si - I'll cut a long story short but me and Jon arent together anymore...The girls and I are fine though thanks! Ruby will be 6 in April and Amelia will be 5 in October. I have seen a few adverts...I'm not looking forward to it coming out and i wont be going to see it haha!
_psmon_
_psmon_
15:03 Sat 20 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
steph im sorry to hear that, talk about putting your foot in it.

bloody hell that age already, looking forward to the teen years ?? you back in grimsby now? cant believe how bad the towns got.

i cant weait to watch that film gonna be a giggle
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:10 Sat 20 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey that's alright don't worry about it, you don't know until you ask do you? Lol

Not at all looking forward to the teen years, buy I love them so I'll just have to deal with it won't I? hehe

Yeah back in Grimsby now, been back for about 5 years, always has and always will be my home!! As much as we may hate it....we love it here too
watchinawe
watchinawe
04:54 Sun 21 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
So this is where all the cool people hang out

How is everyone?
_psmon_
_psmon_
22:02 Sun 21 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
aye true say.
girls are by far worse than boys, ive got 4 nephews and a neice .. id take the 4 boys skittled and redbulled up any day of the week, shes a bit of a handfull bless.

if i remember rightly you live ion the posh part of town dont you ? by posh i mean every house down your street still has windows.
i want to move to lincoln grimsby is home but there nothing here any more and its not going to get any better.

you been up meggies on night out at all recently ?

watchinawe - jsg shes that cool she makes snowmen shivver .
im shattered 12 hour day at work today after a week long binge not good not good at all. you ?
watchinawe
watchinawe
22:28 Sun 21 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol I bet she is

I'm good thanks. Quiet day watching football Starting Focus T25 workout DVDs tomorrow, excited and dreading it at the same time
_psmon_
_psmon_
23:01 Sun 21 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
good good.
sounds like a peachy afternoon. im persuming that T25 similar to the insanity work outs? ive given that a try once and only once and vowed to never do so again. i kid you not i was sweating putting the DVD in. good luck
watchinawe
watchinawe
01:04 Mon 22 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah It's the same guy that does T25. T25 isn't as brutal as Insanity but it still looks a lot of hard work, even though it's only 25 minute sessions

can you be persuaded to give it a shot?

Edited at 23:14 Sun 21/02/16 (GMT)
_psmon_
_psmon_
13:26 Mon 22 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
id be tempted to take a look at it i wont lie. ive put a few pounds on and im really unfit whats the end results in this?
helps with your cardio but does it tone you up etc.
watchinawe
watchinawe
14:02 Mon 22 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah each day focuses on a different area. There's cardio, abs, quads & glutes and general speed and agility. People I've seen talking about it online say they lose more than 20lbs across the whole program. There's 2 months to the program. I think the 2nd month focuses more on getting ripped and toned

Edited at 12:06 Mon 22/02/16 (GMT)
_psmon_
_psmon_
14:21 Mon 22 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
what sort of equiptment do you need for this mate? i wouldnt want to loose alot of weight ive only lost some shape to the stomach. you dl from a torrent of can you get this on youtube ?? youve got me intrested dam you
watchinawe
watchinawe
19:15 Mon 22 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
You don't need a lot of equipment, Just a yoga mat for the floor work, unless you don't mind lying on the floor, and dumbbells or resistance bands for the 2nd month (Beta Phase). You could get the torrent, or a quicker way is to search on bing video, all the videos are on a chinese youtube called ku6

Just follow these schedules when searching for the vids - http://www.smartassfitness.com/focus-t25-schedule/

Sorry for persuading you. You'll thank me for it later
_psmon_
_psmon_
22:41 Mon 22 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
your a good man, im saying this now once i start that will be a different story.
you ever thought about going into sales ? ive gone from vowing to never doing it again, to looking at dumbells and searching chinese youtube channels.
gonna have to get some protein in aswell now, any reccomendations?

how have you found the first day ?
watchinawe
watchinawe
23:07 Mon 22 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol I could sell sand to an Arab

I'm not using protein drinks at the moment. Had chocolate milk and a banana after today's workout. I'd heard that chocolate milk is a good cheap alternative, so I'm using that just now to see how it goes.

Was pretty brutal today. Sweat was pouring off me after 5 mins. Had to stop 3 or 4 times for a few seconds rest. Luckily they show you how to modify the exercises, so was able to switch to the mods when I got too tired and sore
_psmon_
_psmon_
17:03 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
haha, got me that has.

Im gonna get some protein i reckon, i cant stand chocolate milk tastes horrible. Peanut butter by the way is amazing for protein full of the stuff few scoops of that in the power shake and a banana happy days.

God sakes, i wish i didnt ask now... im not looking forward to it at all, but i have to give it a try. do you not get a cooling period between each section or particular workout?
be worth it at the end of it though if it gets completed
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
17:12 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ooer! Chatty in here

Wb Stephy!

Welcome to gen chat WIA (watchinawe.....cba typing full title every time!)

Si, dont talk about me when am not here knobby

Hope ur al ok, just a qucky from me STS
_psmon_
_psmon_
17:41 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ooer! Chatty in here

Wb Stephy!

have i missed something ya little douche bag ??
watchinawe
watchinawe
17:55 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ooer! Chatty in here

Wb Stephy!

Thanks you can just call me Awe if you like
watchinawe
watchinawe
18:02 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
haha, got me that has.

Im gonna get some protein i reckon, i cant stand chocolate milk tastes horrible. Peanut butter by the way is amazing for protein full of the stuff few scoops of that in the power shake and a banana happy days.

God sakes, i wish i didnt ask now... im not looking forward to it at all, but i have to give it a try. do you not get a cooling period between each section or particular workout?
be worth it at the end of it though if it gets completed

Thanks for the info, might give the peanut butter a try.

There is a cooldown at the end of each workout. A few stretches just to loosen up a bit.
Pages: 1910
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

General Chat 22

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.