The freaky potting league

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 189
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
05:07 Sat 12 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I won't be playing any matches mate now until Sunday (PM) at the earliest - boxing's on Saturday so I'll be watching that devoutly.

Not to worry I'll get them all played soon.

Messaged: re_rack, blueberry and blackcabman7 - 12/12/2015 - Play from Sunday and all next week.

Edited at 03:38 Sat 12/12/15 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:12 Sat 12 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ash messaged me he can play any time next week before midnight uk time .. So should be no problem getting them done as i can play any to most nights 11/11:30 uk time !! Def looking forward to these !
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
06:27 Sat 12 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well 11pm is also very late but we'll see what I can do. Can't promise playing at such a late hour.

Midnight was a guideline. (an example)

I can play between 8-11pm (UK time) at the latest if you want specifics but I'll need to have advanced planing beforehand as I won't just play on a whim or when seen online. I have other commitments too external from this site.

I'm sure that won't be a problem as you're online a lot.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:39 Sat 12 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Agreed anytime after 11pm uk time im on and ready!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
06:49 Sat 12 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
11pm is the latest I will play up till, so if you can make 10:30pm then fantastic. I won't start any match at or after 11pm.

Sorry.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:31 Sat 12 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
_knightmare_ _knightmare_
Hi,

I have a few matches outstanding to play and will be trying to blitz them from Sunday evening and all next week. Let me know your suitable times and I'll see what i can do.

I will not be playing any fixture after midnight UK time under any circumstance.

Thanks - this same message will be sent to all my opponents.
_knightmare_

Sent about 2 hours ago

I see you edited the midnight time out on thread but not with the message you sent me .. hmmm probably a mistake ... No worries and gl if we play
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:55 Sat 12 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well 11pm is also very late but we'll see what I can do. Can't promise playing at such a late hour.

Midnight was a guideline. (an example)

I can play between 8-11pm (UK time) at the latest if you want specifics but I'll need to have advanced planing beforehand as I won't just play on a whim or when seen online. I have other commitments too external from this site.

I'm sure that won't be a problem as you're online a lot.

lol your never off here but there still always seems to be a problem for not playing your games...you'd think you would be one of the easiest to arrange with but It's the complete opposite.

I look forward to playing you anyway. Least there's no subbing yourself out this time.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
17:15 Sat 12 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I will be on tonight around 8-9pm for any unplayed games, not altogether sure who I have left since a couple of people have left, but if anyone sees me on gimme a shout.
punkpoet
punkpoet
00:54 Sun 13 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Had to go way fare back to find this so thought id post, but i havent added new games in case someone moans that they have played that game :P

fr34k
blueberry
vixen_xox(7-3)
friendyboy
lolumadbro(6-4)
the__saint
punkpoet(4-6)
_knightmare_(5-5)
re_rack_jack(6-4)

blueberry:
fr34k_p0t
vixen_xox(0-4)
friendyboy
lolumadbro(4-6)
the__saint
punkpoet(6-4)
_knightmare_
re_rack_jack(5-5)

vixen_xox:
fr34k_p0t(3-7)
blueberry(4-0)
friendyboy
lolumadbro
the__saint
punkpoet(2-8)
_knightmare_
re_rack_jack

friendyboy:
fr34k_p0t
blueberry
vixen_xox
lolumadbro
the__saint
punkpoet
_knightmare_
re_rack_jack

lolumadbro:
fr34k_p0t(4-6)
blueberry(6-4)
vixen_xox
friendyboy
the__saint
punkpoet
_knightmare_(0-10)
re_rack_jack

the__saint:
fr34k_p0t
blueberry
vixen_xox
blackcabman7
friendyboy
dgeneratio
punkpoet
_knightmare_
re_rack_jack(3-7)

punkpoet:
fr34k_p0t(6-4)
blueberry(6-4)
vixen_xox(8-2)
friendyboy
lolumadbro
the__saint
_knightmare_
re_rack_jack(5-5)

_knightmare_:
fr34k_p0t(5-5)
blueberry
vixen_xox
friendyboy
lolumadbro
the__saint
punkpoet
re_rack_jack

re_rack_jack:
fr34k_p0t(4-6)
blueberry
vixen_xox
friendyboy
lolumadbro
the__saint(7-3)
punkpoet(5-5)
_knightmare_
punkpoet
punkpoet
00:57 Sun 13 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
John some lists says i played lolumadbro some don't, i thought when dgen left he took dgens results?
Well has against others, would prefer obviously the chance to try and get a win here if possible ;)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:50 Sun 13 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
lolumadbro:
fr34k_p0t(4-6)
blueberry(6-4)
vixen_xox
friendyboy
the__saint
punkpoet (6-4)
_knightmare_
re_rack_jack

They are my games what freak posted for me so I believe the names with the scores next to them dgen has played so I haven't got to play.

What happens with the game against the saint freak? She quit at 5-1 and I can't see her playing the remaining games.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:21 Sun 13 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thank you zac , helped me alot at I have been busy this weekend woth work.
Im sure I'll get it sorted
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:45 Sun 13 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
John some lists says i played lolumadbro some don't, i thought when dgen left he took dgens results?
Well has against others, would prefer obviously the chance to try and get a win here if possible ;)

Yep think so, think my forfeit vs Ash should be scrapped though in League as i left so Fuunky should have the chance to play him.

Other two are fairly respectable results though.
punkpoet
punkpoet
21:46 Sun 13 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Yep think so, think my forfeit vs Ash should be scrapped though in League as i left so Fuunky should have the chance to play him.

Other two are fairly respectable results though.

Nothing to do with you as you ran away...

Personally I'd like to play fuunky, though we don't get on at times hes a good player and would be a good test.
If not then no worry John, will message saint, ash and friendy now.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:57 Sun 13 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
It does, i was answering his question and pointed out that fuunky should be allowed to play ash, i refused on grounds of older feelings but i'm sure fuunky would play him which is why i made the suggestion.

After all the moaning you did about it being unfair on other players, i suggested it as it would make things fair again.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:02 Sun 13 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I assume I'm playing Ash as there's no score next to his name on the list freak posted. I'm also happy to play any of the other players that played dgen if you prefer to play again. I'll be around from tomorrow to try get some done.
punkpoet
punkpoet
23:14 Sun 13 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
It does, i was answering his question and pointed out that fuunky should be allowed to play ash, i refused on grounds of older feelings but i'm sure fuunky would play him which is why i made the suggestion.

After all the moaning you did about it being unfair on other players, i suggested it as it would make things fair again.

You are not in this competition, and how was it not unfair?
Also was unfair for you to quit after playing me, wasted my time tbh.
Anyways let me know if dgens games stand for lolumadbro or not, cheers.
punkpoet
punkpoet
23:17 Sun 13 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
punkpoet 4 v 6 friendyboy

Was fun games, I got unlucky in 8ball when I fouled the black.
In 9ball I won the first and should of taken the second but over it a positional shot :(.
In 8buk He cleared really well in the first I almost did the same, but didnt finish right on my last ball leaving it hard to get on the black, though I'd later fluke that black haha.
I'd of said fair score would of been a draw but its how it goes I guess, ggs gl.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:23 Sun 13 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
may be reported so removed

Edited at 22:18 Sun 13/12/15 (GMT)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:39 Sun 13 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I won't be playing the cup round fr34k_p0t mate - whether dgen is in the competition or not he made his bed the rest will just have to deal with it.

I'll be playing my other matches ALL this week, hopefully starting with punkpoet and blueberry on Monday.

* I was willing to play the match versus him but he was the one who decided not to participate.
Pages: 189
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The freaky potting league

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.