The Funky Pool Devils - Dawn of the Underdogs: Home of the Fbl Golden Cue Winner & Players Champion.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19192
count_raven
count_raven
10:14 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL SUB

mitch_bougi vs hippesville

is now

count_raven vs hippesville

message sent.
scottyjr
scottyjr
11:08 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Welcome back Klien

Keep up the good results guys still got a chance of a few good results in the current fixtures
scottyjr
scottyjr
15:56 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
me vs dgen

8us 2-0
9us 1-1
8uk 1-1

overall 4-2

he was v ul in the last game, literally could of been 3-4 to dgen missed run out by an inch

good games bud
watchinawe
watchinawe
16:00 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good result. Well done
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:27 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done Liam.

I arranged to play rapid_pot at 9 last night, he messaged me a bit before and said he was running 15mins late so I waited till 9:25 and he still wasn't on so I thought f it I'm off. I'm up at 5 in the mornings for work so by 9 I'm getting tired so I wasn't prepared to wait any longer. I played both the other games later as I know It's hard for Adam to get on earlier. It doesn't suit me tho playing when I'm tired so this time I want to play when It best suits me, if it means a swap and me play legend_pot then I'm happy with that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:29 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done Liam.

I arranged to play rapid_pot at 9 last night, he messaged me a bit before and said he was running 15mins so I waited till 9:25 and he still wasn't on so I thought f it I'm off. I'm up at 5 in the mornings for work so by 9 I'm getting tired so I wasn't prepared to wait any longer. I played both the other games later as I know It's hard for Adam to get on earlier. It didn't suit me tho playing when I'm so this time I want to play when It best suits me, if it means a swap and me play legend_pot then I'm happy with that.

probs best to swap tbh m8 rapid is a late player so would suit you to swap tbh unless they sub rapid with me in witch case I can play whenever
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:31 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
just realised I played already lol
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:37 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm fine with a swap, I know lolumadbro you were online last evening and I appreciate you staying on later than initially expected.

I have spoken with legend_pot and he's content to play either player so I'm sure rapid_pot won't have any difficulties catching Seb online too so I will happily make the swap.

FCL vs FPD's
Was: legend_pot vs whocares8x8 & rapid_pot vs lolumadbro
Now: rapid_pot vs whocares8x8 & legend_pot vs lolumadbro
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:42 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cheers Ash, should be better for both of us, saves Adam rushing to try and get on earlier and me having to play later than I would like.
hippesville
hippesville
17:23 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL SUB

mitch_bougi vs hippesville

is now

count_raven vs hippesville

message sent.

......received, and responded to
ric_flair
ric_flair
20:10 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Woooooooooo Slick Ric will be on if needed as a sub wooooooooooooo opponents won't be happy to see the GOAT subbed in woooooooooooo
scottyjr
scottyjr
20:33 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry guys arranged with Harriet last 2 days and I've missed the times hoping can arrange for the weekend of not I might have to be subbed out.
ric_flair
ric_flair
21:34 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
woooooooooooooo The Nature Boy is the GOAT i took on a b0nfireheart woooooooooooooooooo 4-2 to Slick Ric woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo superleague wooooooooo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:35 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just played the last 3 games against chocco he won 2-1 so 10-5 overall.
count_raven
count_raven
21:43 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
great results here, devils. well done.

b2b orig cents to you guys aswell as dgeneratio and triple_b!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:46 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
classy mate
count_raven
count_raven
21:49 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
classy mate

surprised me as i was far below ground in 1st frame. right after that played them both outta nothing ha. seems like riding a bicycle
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:49 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
great results here, devils. well done.

b2b orig cents to you guys aswell as dgeneratio and triple_b!

Well done m8, maybe a straight cent next? I've been shown how It's done a couple of times but It's not helping me much
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:55 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
id rather have a 60+
count_raven
count_raven
22:27 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
sry guys. lost to noob in SL. he dominated 8US and i screwed one 8UK rack. he just broke and cleared the other UK. Least I was able to take the niner.

count_raven 2 - 5 i_am_noob (1R/O)

Edited at 21:30 Tue 08/03/16 (GMT)
Pages: 19192
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Funky Pool Devils - Dawn of the Underdogs: Home of the Fbl Golden Cue Winner & Players Champion.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.