The Funky Pool Devils - Dawn of the Underdogs: Home of the Fbl Golden Cue Winner & Players Champion.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19394
triple_b
triple_b
15:04 Wed 9 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hard luck there Klien
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:27 Wed 9 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
lolumadbro 1 vs 4 legend_pot us8
lolumadbro 2 vs 3 legend_pot us9 (run out for legend)
lolumadbro 2 vs 3 legend_pot uk8 (run out for legend)

Overall 10-5 to legend

It's another loss sorry guys, disappointed with this result tbh as It could of easily been 8-7 to me. I missed a long black in one of the us8 games overhit on my last ball in another and snookered myself on the black, then I underhit my last ball for a run out in the 2nd game of uk after legend ran out in the first so a poor result here although legend could of also won one or 2 of the ones he lost, can't afford to make a single mistake against someone as good as him never misses, well played bud good games.
legend_pot
legend_pot
21:39 Wed 9 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
i agree mate you could of had a few more easily, unlucky man enjoyable games though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:55 Wed 9 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah always enjoyable games against you m8, top class player.
scottyjr
scottyjr
21:55 Wed 9 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
me vs miss_harriet

8us 3-2 (runout for me)
9us 2-3
8uk 2-3

Overall 7-8

Actually enjoyed some of these games, seeing as i normally get battered will take 7. harriet was unlucky at times saying that i feel so was i.

good games well played
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:56 Wed 9 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Class result Liam
scottyjr
scottyjr
22:00 Wed 9 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
unlucky against legend mate, he is a tough one to beat
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:06 Wed 9 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cheers m8, yeah you have to take every chance ya get against players of his ability and It's not very often I'm consistent enough.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:17 Wed 9 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey guys, slight problem with Skid vs Fuunky, Fuunky can't make Skids time and as you know i can't sub until the third week so Fuunky proposed Ang swaps so he plays Ang. I'm okay with it but what times does King normally play? Or if you have another day guy in the game, thats okay too so will leave it to you guys.

Just want to check before swapping.

Cheers

Skidmarx: Weekends are mainly 9pm-onwards. Monday afternoons till 4pm, every second weds (16th) same as monday. Thursdays afternoons are not times i can be certain i can be online, all depends if any free time. That's all I have atm mate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:24 Wed 9 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't mind who you swap with m8 just know Ang is on a lot when I am.
buckjam
buckjam
22:27 Wed 9 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
me vs miss_harriet

8us 3-2 (runout for me)
9us 2-3
8uk 2-3

Overall 7-8

Actually enjoyed some of these games, seeing as i normally get battered will take 7. harriet was unlucky at times saying that i feel so was i.

good games well played

Great stuff Liam. Class act you are

Unlucky there Alan. I still think 5 is good against him. Cheers for getting it done
king8ball
king8ball
22:34 Wed 9 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey guys, slight problem with Skid vs Fuunky, Fuunky can't make Skids time and as you know i can't sub until the third week so Fuunky proposed Ang swaps so he plays Ang. I'm okay with it but what times does King normally play? Or if you have another day guy in the game, thats okay too so will leave it to you guys.

Just want to check before swapping.

Cheers

Skidmarx: Weekends are mainly 9pm-onwards. Monday afternoons till 4pm, every second weds (16th) same as monday. Thursdays afternoons are not times i can be certain i can be online, all depends if any free time. That's all I have atm mate.

I can do 10am - 2:30pm and some evenings if scheduled
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:34 Wed 9 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
ok mate, i'll message skid again and see what we can come up with
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:42 Wed 9 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cheers buck, 7-8 should of been a cert tho tbh, in the 2 games I underhit and overhit a shot the balls were near enough over the pockets so bit annoying to lose it 10-5.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:03 Wed 9 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
skid agreed and said kings time suit him so.

SL Swap

DFE vs FPD

skidmarx vs lolumadbro
poolbiird vs king8ball

now

poolbiird vs lolumadbro
skidmarx vs king8ball
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:08 Wed 9 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
hi
the__priest
the__priest
we have a Super League game to play
im available from 4 pm to 9pm Mon to Friday
Saturday afternoon and Sundays

if you can give me a shout with a time I will be sure to be on
Sent 2 days ago
lolumadbro
lolumadbro
monday to Thursday pretty much anytime between 4-9 should be ok so whenevers best really.
Sent a day ago

Just thought I'd mention this as hes usually quick enough to post when someone doesn't reply to his message. I'll leave it upto him to get back to me, hes been on loads at the same time as me since he messaged but haven't heard a word from him since.
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
00:00 Thu 10 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
won 6-0 vs king8ball in SL, thought I'd update you guys as he didn't post. Cheers
buckjam
buckjam
00:21 Thu 10 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Unlucky King8ball. No worrys bud.

I dont post my results very often. Its not worth mentioning best part the time However, thanks to count_raven being a bit below par i have achieved my goal and am now at 701.1 at straight. Its taken me a month to get the 30 points i needed but im there. Now, Alan, Watch and Seb you can forget those thoughts of getting me to play it in the league 26 run there as well so 30 wont be long i hope
crazy_greg
crazy_greg
00:25 Thu 10 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
greg 3 - 12 w_hoolahan

8us 1-4
9us 1-4
8uk 1-4

he fluked an 8 ball and a 9 ball, got 2 of the easiest runouts I've ever seen from a break off. aside from that everything he did turned to gold even from bad shots and everything I did turned to something else....
I even lagged when potting black in uk so it came up short.
don't mind taking a tanking when its earned but he didn't even play that well and I didn't play badly at the start but when you aint made a mistake and your opponents made 4 or 5 and you're 8-2 down its hard to keep going.
Wouldn't be surprised if his nana died this weekend only to find she was sitting on a few mill and left it all to him
buckjam
buckjam
00:32 Thu 10 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
greg 3 - 12 w_hoolahan

8us 1-4
9us 1-4
8uk 1-4

he fluked an 8 ball and a 9 ball, got 2 of the easiest runouts I've ever seen from a break off. aside from that everything he did turned to gold even from bad shots and everything I did turned to something else....
I even lagged when potting black in uk so it came up short.
don't mind taking a tanking when its earned but he didn't even play that well and I didn't play badly at the start but when you aint made a mistake and your opponents made 4 or 5 and you're 8-2 down its hard to keep going.
Wouldn't be surprised if his nana died this weekend only to find she was sitting on a few mill and left it all to him

He is playing well atm. I think he done 2 matches of SL yesterday 12-0. Thanks for playing Greg.
Pages: 19394
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Funky Pool Devils - Dawn of the Underdogs: Home of the Fbl Golden Cue Winner & Players Champion.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.