Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13637
horse10000
horse10000
21:30 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL

_magic_ offline 5 days again, he has logged in twice so far and made no effort to arrange anything so hopefully they will have a sub available

I do hope you have kept your messages?

Oh yes i have messages and posts for every week don't worry
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:40 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL
zantetsukenz v askingfan, slimeball, _egotistical, my2cjms , sinkemall

All have permission to sub into this match . i subbed askingfan in when both zante and askingfan had played there FBL fixture and tbh matt is normally on alot . but im happy for anyone to play this match .

Edited at 19:58 Thu 18/02/16 (GMT)
dark_chocco
dark_chocco
22:47 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Super League

dark_chocco (6) vs (0) ferretlady

8US: 2-0
9US: 2-0
8UK: 2-0

Not sure what to say about this match tbh. I played fairly well I suppose, and she was a little unlucky on a few occasions. Good luck in all the future matches.

Up the Uprising
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
23:05 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL
zantetsukenz v askingfan, slimeball, _egotistical, my2cjms , sinkemall

All have permission to sub into this match . i subbed askingfan in when both zante and askingfan had played there FBL fixture and tbh matt is normally on alot . but im happy for anyone to play this match .

Edited at 19:58 Thu 18/02/16 (GMT)

Cheers mate, I shall look out for them when I'm on! Hopefully catch one tomorrow afternoon
_huts24_
_huts24_
23:53 Thu 18 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
callaway40 is online now if you have anyone who can play this FCL match ?
graftonspile
graftonspile
00:18 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
graftonspile v sinkemall was supposed to be on after 7 tonight, looks like we just missed each other - msg'd him for reschedule
faust
faust
00:19 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
callaway40 is online now if you have anyone who can play this FCL match ?

FCL Sub

thegame26 v callaway40
is now
r1p0m4n_v2 v callaway40
thegame26
thegame26
00:34 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cheers faust ya sexy beast i struggle to get on at this time unless its the weekend

Have a good weekend folks no kids for me all weekend so see ya monday :P
faust
faust
01:33 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bah! The threads have been so entertaining tonight, I don't want to go on holiday anymore! I'll be sat round the pool on my tablet at this rate!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:43 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
hahaha, okay mate, i'll behave until your back
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:00 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
huts (4) vs (4) r1p0m4n

In all honesty, I didn't even deserve to draw this match.. he played well, finishing majority of the time when he got his chances but also very astute tactically. I seem to have this mental block playing against players that play with a touch of safety.. My mind can't seem to find a way around it and I'm awful when it comes to safety

Nonetheless, he played well to go 3 - 0 and then I somehow managed to stay in the tie and end up level at the end

ggs, good guy, gl in the rest
_huts24_
_huts24_
02:07 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
huts (4) vs (4) r1p0m4n

In all honesty, I didn't even deserve to draw this match.. he played well, finishing majority of the time when he got his chances but also very astute tactically. I seem to have this mental block playing against players that play with a touch of safety.. My mind can't seem to find a way around it and I'm awful when it comes to safety

Nonetheless, he played well to go 3 - 0 and then I somehow managed to stay in the tie and end up level at the end

ggs, good guy, gl in the rest

Cheers mate ggs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:09 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
callaway40 (6) vs (9) r1p0m4n

8us - (1) vs (4) He had a major hiccup in the first and missed a very easy black to hand me the frame and from there my confidence grew and I took the next 3 with a run-out in the middle.. He wasn't having much luck with the run of the balls though.. I nearly took the last one as well after developing the situation well but my double to the middle hit the outer jaw and he cleaned up

9us - (2) vs (3) This was pretty fair, he took the first with a combo and soon enough it was 2 - 1 to him.. he had the next frame at his mercy but missed a longish black into the corner to leave me to clear up.. I went on to take the last

8uk - (3) vs (2) He played very well, took his chances and should've had one more if it wasn't for a rush of blood to the head as he called it lol (a nice run-out was on)

All in all, fair scoreline, he could've made it 8-7 but wasn't to be..

ggs mate, gl in the rest
sinkemall
sinkemall
12:42 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I will sub for huts vrs zantetsukenz

Just drop me a message mate when your available to play the fixture
sinkemall
sinkemall
12:44 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
graftonspile v sinkemall was supposed to be on after 7 tonight, looks like we just missed each other - msg'd him for reschedule

Sorry bud, I was really tired last night, I will be here for a bit and will be tonight, so we should get it played at some point before the end of the day
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
13:53 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll be browsing most of the day whilst doing other things so I'll keep an eye out
sinkemall
sinkemall
15:54 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll be browsing most of the day whilst doing other things so I'll keep an eye out

Ok mate
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:56 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Stu you seem to have the darkest touch so who will Mine and Harry's opponents be in FCL next set?

In a pick your poison in our game i picked Dave for Harry (Lateo or Ang realistically) (Think Harry chose Re Rack for himself), Harry chose Chris for me (I chose Fran for me lol).

So pick your poison and i'll prepare early as you gave Rich 3 Demons
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:05 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wow matching up opponents now...well I never.

Lol

Edited at 16:09 Fri 19/02/16 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:11 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wow matching up opponents now...well I never. Mind you does make me wonder....hmm

No i don't do the lists, Stu and Dee do the lists.

Stu guessed all 3 of Richie's First FCL opponents correctly (probably joked at the time) so i'm intrigued. Me and Harry had guesses at who we would like to face and thought as Stu is Mystic Meg i thought he could guess who my opponents are. Knowing my luck he would choose 4 robots from those teams and i draw them
Pages: 13637
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising XV - Running Scared

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.