Uprising XV - Running Scared

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13738
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:20 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
His telepathic powers must be super extraordinary.

Edited at 16:26 Fri 19/02/16 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:28 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
didn't see that edit for a change but usually quick edit means negativity (mostly) or typos.

yes he has a Crystal Ball and everything, he can tell me my future
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:37 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thumb keeps catching the wromg letter. So edited and it likes fullstops too lol.

Plus couldn't be bothered post what wanted to say as it'll only be misinterpreted, be blown out of all proportion and encourage the usual parasites to jump on their band wagon.

So yeah, I edited it.
erigert
erigert
19:13 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
We are not impressed anymore at your editing skills Ashley. We know youre good at it :)
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
19:31 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
What has it got to do with you again James? Keep your nose out of other teams business please.

Said the crow to the raven

Please don't try to cause trouble where there is none, you've no need to post and you're quite happy pointing out this for other people.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
21:25 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
zante (6) vs (9) sinkemail

8us: 1-4
9us: 3-2
8uk: 2-3

Things just didn't roll my way. First rack I had a ball that was covered by another, I cannoned it twice (and he cannoned it once) and freed it but put it into another place it was covered. Second frame I lost position badly after he was unlucky, but pulled out a cracking double to pot and finish. A runout and clearance missed because of a lost position on the black and my last ball respectively, and a poor soft touch left him with a big win in a format that could've been 3-2 either way.

9us, I couldn't do much at the start. I scratched the white from my break and he cleared, then he fluked a snooker from a miss while on a runout and cleared from my miss. Then I got a lucky snooker after some good play and cleared from that and put 2 good clearances under my belt to bring myself back into the game that was probably a fair reflection.

8uk, He opened with a good clearance. Then I had a decent runout, followed by a good clearance. Then I played one of the most technical runouts I have ever had, with an absolutely awful split that left me few options and almost all my balls in amongst his, but with some of my best positional play I worked myself into a good chance. Got to the second to last colour and played a good pot but my position left me only a tricky triple/quad pot which is always a risk and I didn't quite manage to get it. He then took the tap up to take the win and I was still gutted from the runout miss for the last frame and blew a couple of chances.

Considering everything, 9-6 isn't a bad score. If I hadn't showed up he would've got 11 or 12, he pots well and had a mix of good and bad fortune. There was a couple of impressive clearances where I played a lazy shot thinking there was no danger and he punished me. 3-2 in all types either way would've been fairer but he deserved his win still. I felt I didn't quite get the same run of the balls as him, but it was still a good match and I had my chances, but he took his more. I would look forward to a rematch, I think we were well matched. Bit of a long write up, but I was frustrated with myself at times.

Most of all though, thank you for being so easy to get sorted! I've had a nightmare with opponents so it was nice to have someone as easy to arrange with.

It's a hard life being an Uprising fringe player
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:40 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Big thanks to zante for being a star all the way through this set , cheers mate

Very pleased to get all games completed
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
21:53 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks, we got there in the end

Just Jack to pull his finger out now
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:54 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
zantetsukenz said:
It's a hard life being an Uprising fringe player

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:56 Fri 19 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks, we got there in the end

Just Jack to pull his finger out now

I must really try harder with these games, common denominator and all
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:35 Sat 20 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
poolbiird (2) vs (4) r1p0m4n

8us - (1) vs (1) even games.. both cleared up when given the chance
9us - (1) vs (1) even again, she got a little lucky leaving a hit and hope safe but fair scoreline
8uk - (0) vs (2) Nothing she could do, I broke and ran-out, very tough one too and then cleared off her break

ggs, gl in the rest
sinkemall
sinkemall
01:07 Sat 20 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Would love a rematch sometime zante, I feel you could of played better with some shots that you played, some racks could of went either way to be fair, respect mate

Thanks for the games
graftonspile
graftonspile
13:31 Sat 20 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
graftonspile (4) vs (2) sinkemall

8us 2-0
9us 1-1
8uk 1-1
erigert
erigert
14:56 Sat 20 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
erigert (3) - (3) askingfan

We both played crap so overall a fair score. Ggs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:06 Sun 21 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
fran v allypunk SL

1-1 US8 ball he can certainly pot il say that
2-0 9 ball, he could of had one here but he missed a str8 8 ball
2-0 8uk i just cleared what was in front of me..

5-1 ggs man
dv8
dv8
00:14 Sun 21 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
nice results guys
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
00:32 Sun 21 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
SL: Upr Origs v BS A

w_hoolahan 5 - 1 _huts24_

8us: 1-1
9us: 2-0
8uk: 2-0

In 8us the first frame was tactical and became scrappy, he looked best off to begin but then i did, but then once the finishes came into sight we both were terrible and had misses or fouls even, in the end i potted the black but the white went in off top mid edge into bottom mid pocket so was his. In the next one he got so far on a clear but on his last ball before black missed and i cleared up with no error this time. In 9us things went my way and whenever i had a clear on i didn't mess up and always got it, and went tactical about things at the start of frames if needed to, whilst he got unlucky a bit too. In 8uk it was some enjoyable tactical frames a lot! But in both I came out on top well and took the clearances well when they became good to go for. Overall enjoyed it, and didn't do much wrong once the first frame was over, thanks for playing, ggs!
kris
kris
12:12 Sun 21 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
SL: Upr Origs v BS A

w_hoolahan 5 - 1 _huts24_

8us: 1-1
9us: 2-0
8uk: 2-0

In 8us the first frame was tactical and became scrappy, he looked best off to begin but then i did, but then once the finishes came into sight we both were terrible and had misses or fouls even, in the end i potted the black but the white went in off top mid edge into bottom mid pocket so was his. In the next one he got so far on a clear but on his last ball before black missed and i cleared up with no error this time. In 9us things went my way and whenever i had a clear on i didn't mess up and always got it, and went tactical about things at the start of frames if needed to, whilst he got unlucky a bit too. In 8uk it was some enjoyable tactical frames a lot! But in both I came out on top well and took the clearances well when they became good to go for. Overall enjoyed it, and didn't do much wrong once the first frame was over, thanks for playing, ggs!

told u he will get one if hes lucky!
You are the man, Harry, keep at it :)
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
20:22 Sun 21 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
12-3 Jack won, where's our reminder of the score? Anybody bothering to post?

76-44, nearly doubled their score. Smashed it, with only 2 8-7 losses. Completes the 6th win out of 6.
buckjam
buckjam
22:39 Sun 21 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fbl Sub

8bus horse10000 vs _magic_

is now

8bus horse10000 vs ferretlady
Pages: 13738
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising XV - Running Scared

Back to Top of this Page