Uprising XV - Running Scared

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 14041
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:47 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm not enjoying it either but until i get a new tower i only have this and Angels to pass the time. My only enjoyment is playing friends and playing league games. May seem i enjoy arguing but i don't but sometimes i feel the need to post and other times other people feel the need to post.

When i eventually get a new tower i will have 3-5 more games i can play to pass the time so except for friends at night, funky will be a thing of the past.

I don't post on Dynamos much as i respect their thread, Uprising i respect theirs but Stu/Eri has allowed me to post. Dragons is my own teams thread so feel i can post there. Others not moaned too much.

Also had several staff members say nothing wrong with my posts and seen worse in other gaming communities

im not saying anything about anyones posts,i just feel there is no need to post things like this that could lead to pages and pages of arguments,,all it takes is someone to bite then all hell breaks lose as weve seen plenty of times
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:51 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nothing at all to do with the decline of the site tho no idea why people always seem to think it is. It was unbelieveable the amount of abusive and racist people there used to be on here when the site was full but It still didn't stop people from logging in.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:53 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nothing at all to do with the decline of the site tho no idea why people always seem to think it is. It was unbelieveable the amount of abusive and racist people there used to be on here when the site was full but It still didn't stop people from logging in.

Yeah Pools always been an argumentative site only thing not changed, there is less arguments now though than years ago.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:06 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
No one's at fault just apples_back cannot make erigerts times so we are expected to jump and move mountains for him.

Done my piece, made a sub. End of.

The ball's in their court now with what they do.

Sam had some inactive periods this set, Eri has been on everyday. Sam is very limited now for days of availability, Eri isn't. You tried to force a sub through yesterday because Sam had logged in, but you didn't give a time he would be on anyway. We don't expect you to move mountains or jump through hoops. Just provide a reliable and active opponent. You've told us we have to try for the whole set when we have Jack on limited availability for the final weekend. It works both ways.

Eri is active, Sam hasn't been for the whole set and isn't going to be. Your sub is currently inactive. It isn't our fault if it goes unplayed. Eri has been active daily and will be the whole set so we have no reason to sub him out.
friendyboy
friendyboy
15:18 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
No one's at fault just apples_back cannot make erigerts times so we are expected to jump and move mountains for him.

Yet Ally or Alex weren't at fault in our game, yes Ally went to a Party but was still 20 days in the fixture unaccounted for and we had to jump through hoops for you.

I call it Reversal of Fortune, Now you know how i felt that night

James, the other twenty days were accounted for, I can assure you of that. I agree with ash, It is one rule for upr and one for others. And we have made subs and swaps as requested like today. Amicable ash.
Also, we are not the ones mentioning defaults when don't get our way after half a fixture!!!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:25 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Yet Ally or Alex weren't at fault in our game, yes Ally went to a Party but was still 20 days in the fixture unaccounted for and we had to jump through hoops for you.

I call it Reversal of Fortune, Now you know how i felt that night

James, the other twenty days were accounted for, I can assure you of that. I agree with ash, It is one rule for upr and one for others. And we have made subs and swaps as requested like today. Amicable ash.
Also, we are not the ones mentioning defaults when don't get our way after half a fixture!!!

You've got it the wrong way round. It's one rule for Phoenix, another for the rest. In fact, it's not even that. It's Phoenix are always right, everyone else is wrong. The sub today is a player offline 3 days, and we are told if that sub doesn't work then we need to make our own sub. Hardly amicable. The other player in the fixture is offline 4 days, so as things stand Phoenix are blocking the fixture being played because they don't have active opponents in. You were the first to mention defaults last time, if there's a default this set it won't be because of us.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:33 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Probably Alex but until i saw proof of messages i have to assume that both aren't at fault and i think both active. That fixtures past now but was an example as now instead of DFE jumping through hoops to satisfy Phoenix, now Phoenix are in the position i was in and Ash is upset (rightfully so) as i was that night as i had little help on Saturday (except the party which i thanked him for).

In our game if i had proof that the fixture was leaning to Phoenix then i would agree that Phoenix wouldn't sub out.

Not starting an argument here but pointing it out as Ash is now in my situation where he wants Uprising to help but Uprising refuse which is their right (just like Ash's right but i got too hotheaded) then like me Ash starts to get mad which is a copy of our fixture so Ash is feeling those emotions i felt that night and can also see Uprisings point as he has been there.

Same situation so thought it was worth a mention but i can't comment on eri or sams activity as not in either team.

As for Uprising demanding things you got that wrong though.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:00 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
The only subs we have available are rewill and myself, Sam confirmed to me last night that a sub is required vs erigert as he cannot make 1-5pm which is understandable... Not many or any can.

All I could do as I know I personally cannot make those times were to sub in the only other sub available. It's not ideal him being offline 3 days and I can only hope he logs on soon (which I'm confident he will as had zero issues with him before) and complete the match vs erigert.

apples_back has also stated and informed me he will be online tonight and tomorrow so there's a couple more opportunities for him to complete the fixture too.

All I'm asking is whether erigert has been active throughout and I cannot prove nor disprove that is we be met in the middle. I've acted upon request from your player and ours, there's nothing more I can do.

If the fixture being completed can be achieved with erigert subbing out (as a last resort) then surely the fixture being completed is in the interest of both teams.

That's all.
I genuinely am not trying to cause any friction and hope rewill logs on shortly
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
16:30 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
1pm-5pm isn't an unreasonable time, that covers almost all of my usual time and I don't have issues playing games unless the opponent hadn't logged in. It also means that your most likely sub (me) would be on at the same times as Eri.

What times will Sam and yourself be online or available to play? If we know that then we aren't just shooting in the dark.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:48 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sam will be on this evening he's playing lolumadbro at 7pm I believe, as for my times they are unknown as I don't even know myself. So best to remove me from the equation.

* dealing with personal issues atm.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
16:57 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
So you have no active subs then.

If you put Sam in against Ritchie then that's probably the best chance to get a game played. Other than that we just have to wait for rewill or 2pac.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:11 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
opponents messaged and one is arranged for tonight
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:19 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

If you put Sam in against Ritchie then that's probably the best chance to get a game played. Other than that we just have to wait for rewill or 2pac.

2pac786 vs thegame26 is arranged, they have spoken.

apples_back and rewill are our only options, me as a last resort but like said I have my focus on elsewhere at this present time.
erigert
erigert
17:31 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

2pac786 vs thegame26 is arranged, they have spoken.

apples_back and rewill are our only options, me as a last resort but like said I have my focus on elsewhere at this present time.

Like always u have other things to do when it comes to playing lmao
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:38 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
lolumadbro v scarlets
is now
lolumadbro v fastboysam

hey guys limted here trying my best to get an active guy on to play. jasonb is an option. if you see him you can play him.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
18:22 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
lolumadbro v scarlets
is now
lolumadbro v fastboysam

hey guys limted here trying my best to get an active guy on to play. jasonb is an option. if you see him you can play him.

If you post it on FPDs thread you might not have to try so hard
clifton188
clifton188
20:54 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL against dgenaratio 13-2

8us 5-0 runout
9us 4-1
8uk 4-1

i was pretty clinical in the us games not missing much and clearing up nicely although James had no luck whatsoever.

UK wasnt great by me the frame i lost was due to a shocking miss that stevie wonder couldnt miss and in the final frame james went inoff my ball after potting the black i couldnt believe it.

Still a great result he should have had at least 3 more i think

vul pal ggs all the best!
erigert
erigert
21:07 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
great scoring cliffy
clifton188
clifton188
21:29 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thx eri from one extreme to the other though, just lost 4-2 in my sl against asdfghjk was neck and neck until 8uk where it wenk kaput who could have anticipated that

wp m8 gg
thegame26
thegame26
22:28 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
SUPER LEAGUE X - FIXTURE SET 2

Uprising Strawberry Goats (17) v (2) Funky Pool Devils C

dark_chocco (6) v (0) ferretlady
horse10000 (6) v (1) watchinawe
erigert (5) v (1) blackcabman7
thegame26 v _magic_

Uprising Strawberry Goats (6) v (2) Pocket Dynamos B

dv8 (6) v (2) jasonb