Pages: 13940
erigert
erigert
23:46 Mon 22 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ul Keith and wd fran :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:48 Mon 22 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah ul keith mate just one of those matches man..its a team game all is good!
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
23:48 Mon 22 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Spoken with apples_back says he'll be online today/tomorrow his usual times with regards to his two straight fixtures. 1 vs lolumadbro and 1 vs erigert

Thanks.

Can anyone contact erigert or give us a sub please - apples_back has kept to his word and is online.

Thanks.

No need for a sub from us, erigert is active and seeking to play the game. All you've really said is Sam will be on today/tomorrow without giving an actual time which just makes things hard to arrange since there is no specific time and relies on assumptions. There's no time zone issue with the two that I can see, Eri is active and I'm sure Sam doesn't have any issues arranging.

If Sam is limited time wise then swap or sub him, not our player who has no issue. If he is not then let them sort it out rather than suggesting a sub whenever your player logs in because that is not a fair way to go about things.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
23:51 Mon 22 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
ul Keith, marks a decent player though
wd Eri, Imran and Fran (fast work to get that one played)
dark_chocco
dark_chocco
00:04 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Fixture

dark_chocco (11) vs. (4) poolbiird

8US: 4-1
9US: 3-2
8UK: 4-1

Some great games by both of us, but tbh she had rotten luck throughout the matches. I can't recall how many times I said "ul". It was horrendous! I hope she has better games in future, but today the balls weren't going her way!

Ggs Ang, and all the best in the future!
horse10000
horse10000
00:14 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL

horse10000 5 - 0 ferretlady @ US8

Feel sorry for her as she actually potted quite well and but for an in off on her last ball with black sitting or a jawed last ball she deserved a couple.

Good games thanks for arranging so easily
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:59 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL: Phoenix Revenge B vs Originals
Str: (Sub)
Was: tinie_v17 vs clifton188
Now: hunter vs clifton188
dv8
dv8
11:37 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
me vs jasonb

8us 3-0 r/o me
9us 3-0 r/o me
8uk 0-2

overall 6-2 to myself.

played some nice stuff in the us types. missed the black in the 1st uk game ( picking a cut with cue and black too close ) and going in off in the 2nd uk frame. felt good and played tactical when needed. he missed a couple of shots during these games letting me in. ggs man all the best.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
12:45 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FBL: Phoenix Revenge A vs Strawberries
Was: apples_back vs erigert
Now: rewill vs erigert

* apples_back has permission to sub back in

IF erigert cannot make rewill's times then we'll require a sub,
dv8
dv8
12:58 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
me vs scallo

8us 1-1
9us 2-0
8uk 2-0

overall 5-1 to myself.

lucky to get this score. was a lot closer than it says. he was just more unfortunate than i. ggs mate all the best.
erigert
erigert
13:46 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

first he needs to be on as he has been offline for 3 days
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
13:59 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

If you make a poor substitution it's not up to us to correct your mistake by punishing our active original player. If Rewill can't make Eri's times then he shouldn't have been subbed in.

Otherwise we'd just put in someone who couldn't make rewill's times and demand a sub from you and we'd be in an endless cycle wouldn't we?
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:00 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

first he needs to be on as he has been offline for 3 days

I'll line up irish_ninja as a sub for you then
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
14:07 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
1. We don't have many or any who can play at erigerts convenient times of 1-5. Rewill is an eligible sub and hopefully can play the match. I certainly cannot make the fabricated times. Sam says he'll be online tonight as per his usual times. He's at work atm.

2. apples_back can sub back in when a suitable player is found to accommodate him. Not every fixture has to accommodate and cater solely for Uprising.

* Since when can you only play between 1-5 erigert?

Edited at 12:17 Tue 23/02/16 (GMT)
andyw1
andyw1
14:10 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
andy v fastboysam
96 andy
ggs m8 and all in the rest of season
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:17 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
1. We don't have many or any who can play at erigerts convenient times of 1-5. Rewill is an eligible sub and hopefully can play the match. I certainly cannot one make the fabricated times. Sam says he'll be online tonight as per his usual times. He's at work atm.

2. Fabricated times are just a joke and if he cannot accommodate the majority of players to fulfill a fixture then he should correctly be subbed out.

3. apples_back can sub back in when a suitable player is found to accommodate him. Not every fixture has to accommodate and cater solely for Uprising.

But you also have to follow the guidelines that Keith set, If one clan is at fault then the clan at fault has to sub to accommodate the clan times. If not politely ask if they can sub to accommodate, If not its your fault to begin with.

If both aren't at fault then fair enough help each other if possible.

Not every fixture has to accommodate and cater solely for Uprising.

^ Could say same about Phoenix, when i read your posts at times it is like your way or the highway. You don't like it as you met your match in Uprising.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
14:19 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
No one's at fault just apples_back cannot make erigerts times so we are expected to jump and move mountains for him.

Done my piece, made a sub. End of.

The ball's in their court now with what they do.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:25 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
No one's at fault just apples_back cannot make erigerts times so we are expected to jump and move mountains for him.

Yet Ally or Alex weren't at fault in our game, yes Ally went to a Party but was still 20 days in the fixture unaccounted for and we had to jump through hoops for you.

I call it Reversal of Fortune, Now you know how i felt that night
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:31 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
no wonder this site is in decline everyday we cant log on without reading disagreements regarding certain people on the threads thank eff this is my last season in clans hate reading trawling through pages of this sort to find fixtures players results etc,,so time consuming,i thought thats what offline messages were for,,anyways enjoy and have fun cos nobody else is atm
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:41 Tue 23 Feb 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm not enjoying it either but until i get a new tower i only have this and Angels to pass the time. My only enjoyment is playing friends and playing league games. May seem i enjoy arguing but i don't but sometimes i feel the need to post and other times other people feel the need to post.

When i eventually get a new tower i will have 3-5 more games i can play to pass the time so except for friends at night, funky will be a thing of the past.

I don't post on Dynamos much as i respect their thread, Uprising i respect theirs but Stu/Eri has allowed me to post. Dragons is my own teams thread so feel i can post there. Others not moaned too much.

Also had several staff members say nothing wrong with my posts and seen worse in other gaming communities
Pages: 13940
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising XV - Running Scared

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.