Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
buckjam
buckjam
20:52 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
count_raven 7 - 1 cuester

count_raven 5 - 2 __start__

think i played pretty good but i am sure trats can do better.
anyway. pleasure to play both of them.

wasnt sure if any frame counts so played all frames against cuester but trats then told me its not necessary

ggs ul guys. gl further

Yeah..............looks like you played pretty good bud lmao
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:53 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
animal

well done mate, nice win that
crazy_greg
crazy_greg
20:55 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
wait why did i get subbed out??? I had arranged to play
I played it and won 5-1.....well never mind
count_raven
count_raven
20:56 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
animal

well done mate, nice win that

thx james. next time i will wait until you finished your posts on any thread
count_raven
count_raven
20:57 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
wait why did i get subbed out??? I had arranged to play
I played it and won 5-1.....well never mind

sry greg. bucky just ask me and cuester was on immediately. for sure you can have it back
crazy_greg
crazy_greg
20:58 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
in future don't sub me out when I've arranged to play thanks
I don't set time in my busy weekends to play to find I've been subbed out, thanks
buckjam
buckjam
21:04 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't set time in my busy weekends to play to find I've been subbed out, thanks

I sent you a message and got no reply. I dont spend my time trying to get games done only to get rollicked when people dont have the decency to message me back to let me know whats going on. We are all busy but most seem to be able to answer messages to keep people updated. Besides, in a three week fixture playing on the final two days gives everyone very little time to organize replacements. But hey thanks for your PM hey!!
buckjam
buckjam
21:08 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I tell you what ive had enough. Im packing up. 80% of the time the players im chasing are the long serving players who should no better. All the team band c players are done. Its the prima donnas. Well ive had it. Klien you finish it up cause ive had enough of it. Cant be a,rsed.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:25 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Jamie,

We all try our best to do what we can to keep our teams functioning and operating as one. You have done a superb job here and continue to do so. I personally hope you make a swift return and complete what you've set out to do.

Since the beginning this team were known as the Underdogs and have nurtured in to being a very capable team now. No one dare underestimate you or your teams capability and that's all credit down to you & klien

Don't allow a simple miscommunication or in this case lack of communication ruin or scupper what you have achieved.

Hope you return.

Ash.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:27 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Is this the norm now? things don't go someones way they deactivate and leave the clan on the verge of folding? When Keith refused Dee to move to Team A did i deactivate? nope, i did moan a bit though.

I respect everything you done here Jamie and being a Capt or Vice isn't easy but when people do this i feel the reputation goes down so please come back and reactivate at least until season ends then you can fold if you want (not that i want it of course).

I would recommend Carsten/Sarah helping out as they have experience running clans until Jamie returns
count_raven
count_raven
21:28 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Don't allow a simple miscommunication or in this case lack of communication ruin or scupper what you have achieved.

Hope you return.

Can only double this.
Cmon Jamie, get your bum back to business!
watchinawe
watchinawe
21:44 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Aww come back Jamie You've done amazing things with this clan. don't throw it all away like this
silent_phil
silent_phil
22:03 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
SL

me vs legend_pot

2-0 8us
3-0 9us (1 run out for me)
0-2 (8uk)

5-2 to me overall.

He didn't have much luck, but i believe in a game like funkypool you have to make your own luck. I took the chances that came to me, he didn't in 8us and 9us. 8uk i lost a little focus in the first game, because at that point i was feeling incredible being 5-0 up. He potted a great double in 8uk, by far the best shot in the games. So he deserved that despite fouling an giving me an opportunity to win. But as i said i lost focus, 2nd frame i hit a dry break and he cleared.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:05 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

I sent you a message and got no reply. I dont spend my time trying to get games done only to get rollicked when people dont have the decency to message me back to let me know whats going on. We are all busy but most seem to be able to answer messages to keep people updated. Besides, in a three week fixture playing on the final two days gives everyone very little time to organize replacements. But hey thanks for your PM hey!!

It's frustrating enough when your opponents don't reply to messages never mind your own players.

Hopefully you change your mind and come back bud your a great cap. I won't be joining another team if not, that will be it for me and it won't be worth it anyway if we lose anymore clans.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:11 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah on dire straights as it is, Can almost sense Cue Brothers folding when season ends but hopefully turn it around. FPD i don't think will fold as theres klien and others who can help out in Jamie's absence.

Jamie has done a great job with this clan, as Ash said once was an Underdogs type clan but now with some decent players and still those who remained loyal, it is a team to be reckoned with. Respect everything Jamie has done (as with Zac with Dynamos). Experienced Captains what may never be replaced.

Jamie for me is the coalstone of FPD and the others surround him, won't be the same without the Head Honcho here taking command
legend_pot
legend_pot
22:18 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
SL

me vs legend_pot

2-0 8us
3-0 9us (1 run out for me)
0-2 (8uk)

5-2 to me overall.

He didn't have much luck, but i believe in a game like funkypool you have to make your own luck. I took the chances that came to me, he didn't in 8us and 9us. 8uk i lost a little focus in the first game, because at that point i was feeling incredible being 5-0 up. He potted a great double in 8uk, by far the best shot in the games. So he deserved that despite fouling an giving me an opportunity to win. But as i said i lost focus, 2nd frame i hit a dry break and he cleared.

Well played mate i had a poor one and you took your chances well, just glad i didnt get whitewashed haha
buckjam
buckjam
23:18 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Alright dont panic. Very angry there. Sorry. Birthday tomorrow so wont be on. Just concentrate on the FBL and i will sort out SL tomorrow night. GSC teams have been sent in. Its all good.

And Phil...............that was awesome man!! seriously good that was.

Thanks for the messages. You cant think you would have got rid that easily
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:20 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
well you sounded serious

welcome back mate, happy birthday for tomorrow
watchinawe
watchinawe
23:28 Sat 19 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Welcome back Jamie Happy Birthday for tomorrow
faust
faust
00:09 Sun 20 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Alright dont panic. Very angry there. Sorry. Birthday tomorrow so wont be on. Just concentrate on the FBL and i will sort out SL tomorrow night. GSC teams have been sent in. Its all good.

And Phil...............that was awesome man!! seriously good that was.

Thanks for the messages. You cant think you would have got rid that easily

You're due to play cgibson92 mate. Can we have a sub if you're not on tomorrow please?
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Funky Pool Devils - The Dogs Wotsits

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.