Phoenix Revenge: GSC Champions - "A great achievement by ALL, Past, Present & New".

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 14445
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
04:35 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL Playoffs - Round 2

Phoenix Revenge A (4) vs (8) Uprising Strawberries

rapid_pot vs erigert (Sunday)
shadows (2) vs (4) dv8
_fresh_ vs zantetsukenz (Asap)
2pac786 (2)vs (4) dark_chocco

Deadline: 01/05/2016

2/3 days only remain: Swap was rejected as per usual!
We can still win this.
buckjam
buckjam
05:40 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Time for a change here i think. Captains lost the plot and your leaking players. Causes more hassle than every other captain put together. Last season they reakon so pick carefully for a fun end to funky pool. Just a thought
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
05:55 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL - Yes guys...leave...get out...save yourselves - I'm such a vile human being.

Oh please - I've has this for seasons now and it's pretty boring tbh - guys you know none of you are obligated to stay and be here. You stay and play for us as you wish too,which myself and Alex and very grateful for.

IF it's the last season - then there's even more incentive to stay and try to turn one of our 2 x 2nd places into a 1st. Tough and tall order but there's nothing wrong with some self belief and a determined mindset.

The witch hunt are back - they've always been there ...they are just raising their weary heads over the pulpit and kicking up a fuss a little louder than before. Correct the team is suffering a little but "where we are currently low in numbers, we are still very high in quality".

So, I'm not going to beg anyone to stay - I'd like you too though - if we fall below a suitable number I'll have no choice to grant the witch hunt their ultimate desire and fold what is a great group of players and one i can actually categorize as a TEAM.

vixen_xox
vixen_xox
06:09 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think there's a witch hunt ash, it's just that you loved it when you got Harriet, and then when you got harry (with disregard for the teams you got them from) and you've tried your hardest to get allypunk.. and harry again.. yet I've never ASKED any of your players to come, Shadows asked, as did Harry, and you've badmouthed me for no reason.

But that's all good. When you're taking from teams it's clan politics, when your players choose to go elsewhere, it's terrible behavior from other captains and the players.

Obviously nobody wants Phoenix to fold but it's interesting to see how you act when you're in a position many clans have been in and you didn't care less as long as you were gaining good players.

On a personal level, do I think you're an idiot the majority of the time, yes. Do I think somewhere inside there's a nice person.. yes I do.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
06:27 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
As far as I'm concerned and aware the 'witch hunt' as i call it has zilch to do with acquiring or losing players - it's more the hidden agenda (which has been paramount throughout) my Captaincy to oust me from being one.

Taking my players and vicer-versa is correctly as you've suggested 'clan politics' - we do what we can to not only survive but improve along the way. You've done that, so have we over the seasons.

We are suffering at this present time and I assure you I will not give the witch hunt their desire & satisfaction by folding or stepping down. This team is the reason i log on everyday - I dispute the 24/7 nonsense as I log on seldom through the day and have only my myself time late at night.

On a personal level your comments are fair i would say - I agree i can be an idiot at times...can't we all. Deep down i am a caring, considerate and conscientious person who will treat anyone with respect and the due diligence they deserve. My time as a Captain has been a very rocky road to say the least and over that period I've become a bit (okay a lot) of a self righteous/obsessed pillock but my intentions are always good and will remain to be.

IF this is the final season then let's ALL try to make it a good one and I'll leave it at that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:30 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
23:50 Fri 29/04/16 - Straight Pool - _knightmare_ got 32 successive pots
23:27 Fri 29/04/16 - Straight Pool - _knightmare_ got 35 successive pots

Not bad in 5 frames played only - - Dedicate to Phoenix Revenge, dead_silence & shadows for all their help on the straight tables. Oh and my opponent versatile (Ray) - cracking little player himself.

Cheers guys.

wd mate
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:30 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks mate.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:35 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL Playoffs - Round 2

Phoenix Revenge A (4) vs (8) Uprising Strawberries

rapid_pot vs erigert (Asap)
shadows (2) vs (4) dv8
_fresh_ vs zantetsukenz (Asap)
2pac786 (2)vs (4) dark_chocco

Deadline: 01/05/2016

2 days only remain: Swap was rejected as per usual!
We can still win this.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
16:12 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't be scared homie
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:14 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
hi mate, you good?
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
16:15 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Why hello there, yeah mate i'm fine, what about yourself?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:33 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Not too bad thanks, just helping me mum with some stuff. I'll be online shortly me thinks.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
16:40 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
PM me if you get on, can't get a game on this thing ffs
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
18:04 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Dance for me Ash, dance for me
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:52 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
No lol
__start__
__start__
20:58 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL - Yes guys...leave...get out...save yourselves - I'm such a vile human being.

Oh please - I've has this for seasons now and it's pretty boring tbh - guys you know none of you are obligated to stay and be here. You stay and play for us as you wish too,which myself and Alex and very grateful for.

IF it's the last season - then there's even more incentive to stay and try to turn one of our 2 x 2nd places into a 1st. Tough and tall order but there's nothing wrong with some self belief and a determined mindset.

The witch hunt are back - they've always been there ...they are just raising their weary heads over the pulpit and kicking up a fuss a little louder than before. Correct the team is suffering a little but "where we are currently low in numbers, we are still very high in quality".

So, I'm not going to beg anyone to stay - I'd like you too though - if we fall below a suitable number I'll have no choice to grant the witch hunt their ultimate desire and fold what is a great group of players and one i can actually categorize as a TEAM.

you woke up at 3am in the middle of the night to write this? your not right in the head man. 3am?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:08 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Good Luck if you play any fixtures tonight guys I'm not going to be subjected to any abuse this evening.

Already on the FCL discussion thread I've been referred to as; a thing, demented and an it. I don't need this crap.

I was offline too like I have been most of the day, browsed a couple of times via my mobile. Good Luck and I'll see ya tomorrow.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
21:39 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't take it to heart, who cares what others say/think?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:05 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't take it to heart, who cares what others say/think?

True mate, thanks.
It's just very annoying.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
22:08 Sat 30 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Just laugh it off
Pages: 14445
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Revenge: GSC Champions - "A great achievement by ALL, Past, Present & New".

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.