Phoenix Revenge: GSC Champions - "A great achievement by ALL, Past, Present & New".

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 14546
fatmikee
fatmikee
01:14 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
That's his problem Gerard he does not no how to laugh are have a good time,all he knows is Funky Pool 24/7.
And none stop trying to change something,never satisfied never.
Has not learned how to just play the game and have fun sorry to say.
And he has brought all this on him self which includes the Team as they have to read all the Crap.
But to make it clear enough just look at any of the league threads and you will see Ash none stop posting ever time and ever thread none stop,just can not let things take there natural course.

Edited at 22:22 Sat 30/04/16 (BST)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:49 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL Playoffs - Round 2

Phoenix Revenge A (4) vs (8) Uprising Strawberries

rapid_pot vs erigert (Sunday)
shadows (2) vs (4) dv8
_fresh_ vs zantetsukenz (Asap)
2pac786 (2)vs (4) dark_chocco

Deadline: 01/05/2016
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
03:14 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
_fresh_
_fresh_
14:05 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
drew 3-3 with zante

honestly on another day i could have won 6-0

first game of 9 ball i lagged on the 7 which left me an awkward 8 and i went in off, when it was an easy clear, had a bad run of the ball in the second game too, again in 8uk i felt things didnt really go my way but he had a great clear in the second frame, great player but im truly gutted i didnt get at least 5-1, sums my season up really

v wp zante
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
14:55 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Unlucky
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:56 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Very unlucky to go in off mate in that 9us frame, I agree zante is a very good player so the draw overall isn't a bad result. We can still win or possibly draw, I have every confidence in rapid_pot.

IF we fall short then it's not the end of year world. Results in this match just haven't gone our way but that's the nature of the short format. Still taking nothing away from our opponents they have done what they needed too and played very well.

C'mon rapid_pot & C'mon Phoenix
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:57 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL Playoffs - Round 2

Phoenix Revenge A (7) vs (11) Uprising Strawberries

rapid_pot vs erigert (Sunday)
shadows (2) vs (4) dv8
_fresh_ (3) vs (3) zantetsukenz
2pac786 (2)vs (4) dark_chocco

Deadline: 01/05/2016
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:00 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Next Season: Phoenix Revenge

_knightmare_ (CC)
friendyboy (CC)
_fresh_ (VC)
legend_pot (VC)
joeyy
2pac786
rapid_pot
andyw1 (sub)
mich
_gerardddd_
jmx
dead_slience
kirk (sub)
TBA/C
TBA/C
TBA/C

We will fill up the spaces...not to worry...all things happen for a reason.

Team still looks strong.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:30 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
having a nightmare comps running so slow that i cant even take ashot before the system times me out not to mention the java crap and pop ups n crap im getting gggrrrrr . my old man is guna lend me his lappy next week at some point so if im in the finals i will be able to play
immortal
immortal
18:05 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Mines goes so slow if i have the forum tab opened on Ice Dragon browser, have too close that and just leave the game server window open. I might switch browser again though as having a few issues with this one.
triple_b
triple_b
18:09 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
My laptop runs slow aswell that it keeps logging me out . My friend Dave tho says it's probably my laptop as it's nearly like 8 years old now and that I should get a new one . I'm afraid tho as I use touch pad and that the touch pad on the new if I buy one will be a lot different .in a no win situation ahhhhhh
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:13 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Mines goes so slow if i have the forum tab opened on Ice Dragon browser, have too close that and just leave the game server window open. I might switch browser again though as having a few issues with this one.

I play on Comodo Ice Dragon and browse on Opera, Need a fast browser to browse on as Ice Dragon is fairly slow for browsing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:21 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
iv sorted it now ash mate
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
18:23 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
rapid vs erigert

8US 2-0
9US 1-1
8UK 2-0

total 5-1

I played solidly in 8US, he gave me a chance in both and I made 2 good clearances. I made a tough clearance in the first 9 ball game then he made a crazy double in the second followed by fluking the 9 ball, although he potted the ball too and would probably have cleared up. He was potting everything in the first 8UK rack, made a brilliant double on his last ball but couldn't quite get an angle on the 8 to pot it, left me in to clear up and win it. Second one he left me in and I made a pretty tidy clearance to take it.

ggs mate and that yellow in 8UK was definitely the shot of the match.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:24 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
great result m8 thats tied us up
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
18:28 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
What happens now then?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:29 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
What happens now then?

no idea m8
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
18:30 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Great result there
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:34 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Playoff i think but never seen an SL Playoff so no idea of format, Would think same as GSC with 3 players playing individual types but takes the bonus away what makes difference from SL and others.

Only problem is you need a winner in Playoff and SL doesn't do that unless its SL format, 3 players, 1 point for win.

only Keith knows
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:40 Sun 1 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
rapid vs erigert

8US 2-0
9US 1-1
8UK 2-0

total 5-1

I played solidly in 8US, he gave me a chance in both and I made 2 good clearances. I made a tough clearance in the first 9 ball game then he made a crazy double in the second followed by fluking the 9 ball, although he potted the ball too and would probably have cleared up. He was potting everything in the first 8UK rack, made a brilliant double on his last ball but couldn't quite get an angle on the 8 to pot it, left me in to clear up and win it. Second one he left me in and I made a pretty tidy clearance to take it.

ggs mate and that yellow in 8UK was definitely the shot of the match.

Awesome Result mate, every confidence you'd achieve this. Superb again my friend

Well Played.
Pages: 14546
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Revenge: GSC Champions - "A great achievement by ALL, Past, Present & New".

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.