Phoenix Revenge: GSC Champions - "A great achievement by ALL, Past, Present & New".

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:55 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ryan you did what you could and correct your form hasn't been as brilliant as it has been for a LONG time, still you gave it your best and fell slightly short to a very good player. No harm in losing and the manner you won the final 2 frames with a very useful run out too just goes to show what resilience you have, you fought till the very end.

I can't ask for anymore - talk about this being your final season....nah mate - you're still a top player even when you win and lose. Always gracious in defeat (very seldom happens) and a true team player. Stick with it, I have no doubts your form (this blip) will turn around and you'll be back to your best or near to it in no time.

I echo what shadows wrote and thanks for playing. Well done on the 3 - could be vital to the overall score.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
01:59 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
On your form, you might be good enough for our c team...
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
01:59 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
And tombo1 is a muppet
toluca_is_bk
toluca_is_bk
04:46 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Wtf is going on were better than this fgs cmon guys think about your shots use every second u get we are so much better than them . cmon joey mate bring the win home
lol are you 4 real now? Score saids it alll hahaha 1 2 3 knock out lol

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 19:39 Mon 04/04/16 (BST)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:15 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
This is an eyesore lol, let's turn this current scoreline in our favor

SL Playoff

Phoenix Revenge B (8) vs (11) Black Scorpions B

the__priest (2) vs (4) sinkemall
joeyy vs callaway40
legend_pot (3) vs (4) tombo1
andyw1 (3) vs (3) celticbhoy

Deadline: 08/04/2016

Subs: friendyboy, jmx, _gerardddd_ - All 3 of you can play an integral part to this fixture.....please stay as active as possible. Thanks.

C'mon Phoenix
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:10 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah legend_pot like Shadows said maybe get your eye in with some practice first before playing, ive been having too do that recently since my return just so im not playing like a weirdo... where as before i was so used too playing and winning i could jump on and feel at home right away but time away makes you im_crap_alot
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:23 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 14:34 Mon 04/04/16 (BST)
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
17:20 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Shadows deactivated, did he say he'd back or what's happening with him?
__start__
__start__
17:24 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
reliable guy that shadows ash signed
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:35 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
He is very reliable and I keep seeing this word 'loyal' brandished about. This is what he is, he'll be back as I've just spoken with him on FB.

Cheers for the messages mate, case of crossed wires.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
17:41 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Good to hear
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:53 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
shadows is now peace_maker and will still be one of our VC's next season. Phew thought had lost a top player then, hopefully legend_pot will reconsider and stay on too.

We need to keep and maintain what we have, leaving I hope isn't an option explored by any plus other teams are strengthening so we should follow suit.
legend_pot
legend_pot
19:22 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah legend_pot like Shadows said maybe get your eye in with some practice first before playing, ive been having too do that recently since my return just so im not playing like a weirdo... where as before i was so used too playing and winning i could jump on and feel at home right away but time away makes you im_crap_alot

As much as i appreciate the advice mate and shadows as well, ive always had a knock about for at least 5 - 10 mins before playing most matches, ive been playing for long enough im not a noob haha
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:25 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:30 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i know it sounds daft but you can be lazy, not prepare and dominate opposition or you can put effort in and be dominated, happens to me a lot.

just depends on mood if the day and whether luck is on your side as won't go 100% your way, even Robots has off days (just not as much as rest of us).

last guy i prepared for properly was Joey and i got mullered as hes my bogey player.

just the way it goes, can put as much or little practice as you like but it is what happens on the day that counts.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
19:33 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

As much as i appreciate the advice mate and shadows as well, ive always had a knock about for at least 5 - 10 mins before playing most matches, ive been playing for long enough im not a noob haha

I resent that remark!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:36 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Players just raise their own games when they have to face the better ones. Take it as a compliment and it just adds and encourages even greater competition.

All good.
legend_pot
legend_pot
19:38 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i know it sounds daft but you can be lazy, not prepare and dominate opposition or you can put effort in and be dominated, happens to me a lot.

just depends on mood if the day and whether luck is on your side as won't go 100% your way, even Robots has off days (just not as much as rest of us).

last guy i prepared for properly was Joey and i got mullered as hes my bogey player.

just the way it goes, can put as much or little practice as you like but it is what happens on the day that counts.

I agree with you mate, thats why i usually have the same routine for whoever i play
legend_pot
legend_pot
19:39 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

I resent that remark!

haha
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:19 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Joeyy offline 2 days again, any news on this last match
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Revenge: GSC Champions - "A great achievement by ALL, Past, Present & New".

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.