Phoenix Revenge: GSC Champions - "A great achievement by ALL, Past, Present & New".

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:39 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll drop him a message - see what's happening - you concentrate on your own players ie...bigcjl2 offline 8 days!!!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:36 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
This is an eyesore lol, let's turn this current scoreline in our favor

SL Playoff

Phoenix Revenge B (8) vs (11) Black Scorpions B

the__priest (2) vs (4) sinkemall
joeyy vs callaway40
legend_pot (3) vs (4) tombo1
andyw1 (3) vs (3) celticbhoy

Deadline: 08/04/2016

Joeyy is active and will be given as much opportunity to get this fixture played.

C'mon Phoenix
horse10000
horse10000
00:52 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Please can captains stop the constant bickering and let the players arrange and play games. Any unplayed game will go to default and will be decided by actual effort by the players involved in the game. Players been offline for 2, 3 or 7 days will have no impact if their opponent has shown no effort in that time either. The captains posting will have no impact if their actual player has made no effort to actually play either.

I am sick of reading that people can play for defaults, if anyone wants to try i am more than happy to warn / punish any individuals found attempting this.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:13 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
We aren't playing for default at all, joeyy is browsing and online...all I.asked is if they had any way to contact their player or grant us a sub with the Deadline looming.

None of these posts would be necessary or even posted if players offline the majority of a fixture or inactive weren't allowed to be selected.
horse10000
horse10000
01:24 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
We aren't playing for default at all, joeyy is browsing and online...all I.asked is if they had any way to contact their player or grant us a sub with the Deadline looming.

None of these posts would be necessary or even posted if players offline the majority of a fixture or inactive weren't allowed to be selected.

Yet being available only 2/7 days (in a 1 week fixture) was deemed to be perfectly acceptable, we aren't playing for any default. Wouldn't waste my damn time.

I never mentioned anything about you playing for default on this occasion but you have posted plenty of times previous that you are going to.Why should they grant a sub just because deadline is looming, your player has been offline for 3 days then 2 days since the fixture was released. There player has been on more or less every day. I have no idea what messages have been sent between the players but i know from experience that joeyy doesn't usually send or make a lot of effort. Now callaway could be the same i have no experience of playing him. It is up to you as captains to make sure that your players are making effort to play by sending messages etc if they choose not to do this and games remain unplayed or 'x' number of days of the fixture have passed and no effort by both players which i have seen plenty of times, then neither of you can complain when game is not played. Posting that your player is online now can we have a sub is never a way to get a game played if neither player is making effort, it would be justified if your player had been messaging etc and getting no response which you had messages to back up but even then why does it need to be on the forum and not done in a private message.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:34 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I always encourage my players to arrange and message their opponents but on this particular fixture with it being 1 week urgency was a little more necessary.

If joeyy and callaway40 have the fixture arranged then fantastic.
_fresh_
_fresh_
01:36 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi all, after much deliberation, I have decided to stay as a Phoenix revenge player for next season, I was seriously considering leaving clans and it may have been for good seeing as the next season is in doubt, and although I feel I have been very loyal to this clan... I still feel I owe it to ash to play next season as he's been honestly a top friend and captain for me..

I know others have their opinion but my opinion won't change, top guy and I think he deserves the commitment I hope I am showing.

Pleased to play for this clan, at this point it was this clan or no other, I said that to him.

Somewhere down the line I may end up somewhere else but right now I'm a Phoenix player
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:42 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Awesome news mate and I really appreciate the kind comments.

Thank youuuuuuuuu and Phoenix Revenge benefits most of all.

* legend_pot I believe will be staying too, we addressed his computer issues earlier and hopefully that will help him regain his form.

Pleasure to be a Captain here. Wicked stuff!!!
_huts24_
_huts24_
01:51 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Callaway40 is online and has sent messages.
friendyboy
friendyboy
01:53 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hi all, after much deliberation, I have decided to stay as a Phoenix revenge player for next season, I was seriously considering leaving clans and it may have been for good seeing as the next season is in doubt, and although I feel I have been very loyal to this clan... I still feel I owe it to ash to play next season as he's been honestly a top friend and captain for me..

I know others have their opinion but my opinion won't change, top guy and I think he deserves the commitment I hope I am showing.

Pleased to play for this clan, at this point it was this clan or no other, I said that to him.

Somewhere down the line I may end up somewhere else but right now I'm a Phoenix player

Brilliant news mate, love having you on the team, such a top man. I am pretty sure id still like you if you were as bad at fp as me lol

The kind words about ash also is great to see, i respect loyalty and friendship over and above a bot. We have some of the best guys and loyal ones too!

Only thing id change is that you never go elsewhere ;) lol
fatmikee
fatmikee
01:54 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Callaways is currently online and he's sent messages to joeyy.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:01 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Within the space of 3 minutes we've received 2 posts both identical - good to see callaway40 is active - joeyy has been online and messaged me just before he went this evening saying the game's arranged.

Therefore as per horse10000's post let's now leave it down to those two. Should any further action be required come Deadline Day itself then we will address it there and then.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:16 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Good Afternoooooooon Team:

Update on the last SL Playoff: joeyy vs callaway40 scheduled to be played this evening after 9pm.

Good Luck joeyy mate.

* Last night was a great time for this clan, being able to keep _fresh_ & legend_pot was a godsend. Thanks to both players for their continued commitment and loyalty as my Co Captain Alex rightfully stated.

We have peace_maker (formerly shadows) staying with us too after an account name change and let's not forget the acquisition of mich too.

This team will keep progressing and going from strength to strength. I will admit a few times in the past I have also considered leaving (due to constant abuse) but the team resilience, commitment, fantastic group of player, loyalty it's impossible for me to rescind my responsibility so I'm delighted to still be here.

Let's keep supporting one another and our GSC (Grand Slam Cup) plus Killer Cup will be starting very soon. The 1st Round has been taken to a Playoff between FPD's and Black Scorpions hence the delay for 1 more week.

C'mon Phoenix

Just a little insight:

*** The Phoenix Team name was chosen from the beginning due to its resolute & never say die attitude, willing to fight till the Bitter End and never knowing or accepting when it's beaten. (I think that sums up this team, perfectly!) ***
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
17:28 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Good luck Joey
_fresh_
_fresh_
20:33 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
17:31 Tue 05/04/16 Straight Pool - _fresh_ got 43 successive pots
16:10 Tue 05/04/16 Straight Pool - _fresh_ got 59 successive pots
16:55 Mon 04/04/16 Straight Pool - _fresh_ got 42 successive pots
21:12 Sun 03/04/16 Straight Pool - _fresh_ got 35 successive pots

Finding a bit of straight form, still have the aim of a 100 run!
One day ..
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:43 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Awesome mate - Well done - ooo 59 so close to my 61....hehe

I'm sure you'll be in the 100's in no time, keep going.
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
20:57 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

One day ..

Quality stuff, keep going mate, you'll get there . Just make sure you leave an absolute sitter for the 100th pot in case of shaky hand syndrome .
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:58 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

One day ..

Quality stuff, keep going mate, you'll get there . Just make sure you leave an absolute sitter for the 100th pot in case of shaky hand syndrome .

or heart beat and adrenaline syndrome

Nice Runs mate
_fresh_
_fresh_
21:01 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks all, haha i bet i would double pot on 99 lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:05 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i would foul by overpowering shot or get the 'spin bug' sitter sounds best though.
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Revenge: GSC Champions - "A great achievement by ALL, Past, Present & New".

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.