Phoenix Revenge: GSC Champions - "A great achievement by ALL, Past, Present & New".

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 17677
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:53 Fri 13 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Grand Slam Final
Phoenix Revenge (1) vs (1) Uprising

FCL: legend_pot vs dv8
FCL: _fresh_ vs cgibson92
SL: joeyy vs corsair
SL: _gerardddd_ vs r1p0m4n_v2 (Thurs/Sun)
8us (10 Racks): friendyboy vs miss_harriet
9us (12 Racks): 2pac786 vs fran_
8uk (10 Racks): andyw1 (1) vs (1) dark_chocco (5-5)
Str: (4 Racks) rapid_pot vs clifton188

Deadline: 22/05/2016

Note: SL fixtures are 4 x 8us, 9us & 8uk plus Bonuses

Good Luck Guys...C'mon Phoenix!!!

Mega quiet atm guys, hope these are being arranged
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:53 Fri 13 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Bit of Fun: Scores Updated

http://challonge.com/simplyphoenix

Draw: Round 1 Remaining

h50 vs mich
2pac786 vs friendyboy
joeyy vs _fresh_
legend_pot vs dead_silence
mr_tumble vs rapid_pot

No Deadline's: they will be implemented should no fixtures get played but I'm sure they won't be necessary.

* Be awesome if this can be completed - depending on this competitions success I may have other ideas in the pipeline.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
21:07 Fri 13 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It's obvious Alex mate they will only play when our best cannot. If that's how they want to win a title and compete in what has the potential to be an epic finale between 3 great sides then I'll just pull Phoenix Revenge out and tell them to shove the finale where the sun doesn't shine.

It's also obvious both Captains from the other teams are in cahoots with one another and are determined to play when our best aren't available. So your analogy of a tripod is very apt, shame we are once again the side who has to brunt all the weight and crap they have to offer together.

I'm not in cahoots with anyone, the issue has always been with the time, not the day. Our first killer match vs Uprising and Black Scorpions was also agreed to be played at 8pm because 9 was too late for different people for a variety of reasons. So even with Phoenix not in the equation at all, 9pm was still too late! Logic not conspiracy.

Stu wanted 7pm, but is willing to push a little closer to 8, and we'd go to 7.30 if it came to it, and were willing to stretch to 8.30 to compromise with you, who wants 9pm.(which you initially agreed to) I have no idea at all why it always has to come down to some great master plan to keep your "best players" away
fatmikee
fatmikee
21:08 Fri 13 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
faust
faust
21:25 Fri 13 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

All removed due to quote

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 19:48 Fri 13/05/16 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:27 Fri 13 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah i don't condone personal insults, thats going a bit over the top.
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
21:46 Fri 13 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Right can:

_fresh_
2pac786
legend_pot
joeyy

Post your available times please on this thread for the Killer Final.

Thanks guys.

I'm packing my bags
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:06 Fri 13 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Right can:

_fresh_
2pac786
legend_pot
joeyy

Post your available times please on this thread for the Killer Final.

Thanks guys.

I'm packing my bags

LOL - I know your available times so i didn't include you. Be great if you could play it too....whenever the damn thing is ?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:23 Fri 13 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:

All removed due to quote

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 19:48 Fri 13/05/16 (BST)
legend_pot
legend_pot
00:18 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
What if we play earlier like way earlier noon or 1 uk time ?

2pacs cricketing
that's 10 hours behind friendyboys kids bedtime, don't think his mum knows any nursery rhymes
legend pots nocturnall
ash looks outer window till 930 make sure that kid he owes twenty quid for monkey dust int outside

Nocturnal lol im on a field trip which i have been on since last friday
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:24 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ryan mate, you don't need to justify yourself to anyone.
Hope the trip's going well?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:15 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
In contact with 2pac

No issues
horse10000
horse10000
05:06 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer Cup Grand Final

Dragon Flame Eminence v Phoenix Revenge v Uprising
(Teams of 5 for the final)

Default date and time for the final will be 20th May 2016 @ 8pm

Date and time was picked at random by ab_rfc so if you are not happy, blame him

Good Luck All
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
05:48 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
- Do our opinions, comments, posts & actual availability ever get taken seriously or is it what faust says you have to go with EVERY time?

To me it appears they don't. Are you the Leader or HIM?

Every season we have had something go against us - whether it be players ineligible but other teams can play their new ones, cheated blatantly out of reaching the Playoffs (no one battered an eyelid), our teams availability for the Killer Final we achieved on merit just being ignored.

Edited at 03:16 Sat 14/05/16 (BST)
friendyboy
friendyboy
10:40 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ever seen "Making a murderer"? Publicly announcing details, the jury, or in this case rfc is influenced. So convenient its the time the other teams want. Again, with the b.s. we have had against us season in season out, I am in no way shocked. Predictable b.s.. I think guys, we should put out a team in the killer (if we even can, the whole point of the discussions!) finish the finals and leave the league next season. A four way league, that will be a blast. Enjoy that......
erigert
erigert
12:04 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
- Do our opinions, comments, posts & actual availability ever get taken seriously or is it what faust says you have to go with EVERY time?

To me it appears they don't. Are you the Leader or HIM?

Every season we have had something go against us - whether it be players ineligible but other teams can play their new ones, cheated blatantly out of reaching the Playoffs (no one battered an eyelid), our teams availability for the Killer Final we achieved on merit just being ignored.

Edited at 03:16 Sat 14/05/16 (BST)

Fausr said 7 pm lol. If they are taking anyones side here Its DFE's, not Uprising's. Lol
faust
faust
12:50 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ever seen "Making a murderer"? Publicly announcing details, the jury, or in this case rfc is influenced. So convenient its the time the other teams want. Again, with the b.s. we have had against us season in season out, I am in no way shocked. Predictable b.s.. I think guys, we should put out a team in the killer (if we even can, the whole point of the discussions!) finish the finals and leave the league next season. A four way league, that will be a blast. Enjoy that......

I asked for 7pm. They have set the time at 8pm, an HOUR away from when I wanted it. It just so happens it is also exactly an HOUR away from the time you wanted it. And yet somehow, this is a conspiracy against Phoenix and I've got my own way? Have a long look at yourselves because Phoenix are beyond a joke at the moment, and are a real embarrassment!

Edited by forum moderator horse10000, at 12:30 Sat 14/05/16 (BST)
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
14:17 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Can a mod rename this thread to the clan argument thread? lol All it ever seems to be
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:18 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Can't blame me mate if Ash accuses me of fixing the fixture time.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
14:22 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not blaming no one mate and I'm not talking about just now, I mean always lol Everytime I click on this thread there's a new argument on it... mostly over the most stupidest of things lol
Pages: 17677
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Revenge: GSC Champions - "A great achievement by ALL, Past, Present & New".

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.