Phoenix Revenge: GSC Champions - "A great achievement by ALL, Past, Present & New".

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
legend_pot
legend_pot
16:36 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
F.A.O: _huts24_

Lee I have already said well done there is absolutely no need to message me offline rhe following:

Black scorpions B 15-10 phoenix
_huts24_ _huts24_
Eyesore now?

I'm so delighted haha.
Sent about 6 hours ago

Kindly refrain from messaging me especially if all you want to do is brag and act all smug about it. Your team won two fixtures by 2-4 and one by 3-4 fair play to them. On another day those results could easily have been reversed.

I have an idea: You won this time and are quick to remind me about it being the 3RD time over short formats.

Phoenix Revenge OFFER Black Scorpions A proper FCL match (Friendly), I'll include mich as he's on the team for next season too. In fact let's make it 10 vs 10!

Let's have an FCL match with 10 players each! Accept?

Edited at 11:44 Wed 06/04/16 (BST)

We beat them twice in the FCL comfortably so we have nothing to prove there mate SL is meant to provide unexpected results so can only say fair play to them on the day
_huts24_
_huts24_
16:40 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
F.A.O: _huts24_

Lee I have already said well done there is absolutely no need to message me offline rhe following:

Black scorpions B 15-10 phoenix
_huts24_ _huts24_
Eyesore now?

I'm so delighted haha.
Sent about 6 hours ago

Kindly refrain from messaging me especially if all you want to do is brag and act all smug about it. Your team won two fixtures by 2-4 and one by 3-4 fair play to them. On another day those results could easily have been reversed.

I have an idea: You won this time and are quick to remind me about it being the 3RD time over short formats.

Phoenix Revenge OFFER Black Scorpions A proper FCL match (Friendly), I'll include mich as he's on the team for next season too. In fact let's make it 10 vs 10!

Let's have an FCL match with 10 players each! Accept?

Edited at 11:44 Wed 06/04/16 (BST)

LOL Except defeat graciously.

Ash, we have no good reason to play again at this time. You choose your team and we choose ours - We won! That's all there is to it. We played better and maybe in future your team will get a win against us but right now we keep winning . Honestly can't see any point in you running around all frantic looking for a friendly rematch because that could end up being another eyesore for you.

Better luck next time.

Edited at 13:44 Wed 06/04/16 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:58 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
inter clan friendly get some games an activeness going ?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:23 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Fair point Ryan mate, we did win on the FCL and finished 2nd over their 5th positions.

huts24: I didn't expect you to accept the offer tbh, I'll respect your reply. Correct you won and that's all there is too it.

As for me accepting the result graciously I happen to think I have/did. I would urge you in future to accept winning any fixture against any side with some grace, dignity and a little humility then I'm sure you'll get the respect you deserve as a result.

Well Done.

Shadows: We can set up some inter clan Friendlies if you like? Just they never seem to get completed lol once started. We have the GSC and Killer Cup plus Phoenix Revenge A still have the SL to try and win.

Edited at 14:30 Wed 06/04/16 (BST)
sinkemall
sinkemall
17:27 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
had to reverse back to this name as admin can not transfer my membership like they said they could so sorry to mess about . as for huts i will destroy you and every team player you have u think ur so smug . me vs every single player of yours and see final standings see who would be laughing then .

Ahem!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:28 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
had to reverse back to this name as admin can not transfer my membership like they said they could so sorry to mess about . as for huts i will destroy you and every team player you have u think ur so smug . me vs every single player of yours and see final standings see who would be laughing then .

Ahem!

hello how may i help
sinkemall
sinkemall
17:34 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
You guys honestly need to stop with all this nonsense. It's childish behaviour, yet it continues, i hope the Admin or Mod jump on this thread and puts an end to this crap!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:38 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
You guys honestly need to stop with all this nonsense. It's childish behaviour, yet it continues, i hope the Admin or Mod jump on this thread and puts an end to this crap!

hey im not replying to defeat u boys won fair my reply was for the smugness
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:51 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Childishness?

Can you please justify such an accusation please? IF replying to boastful, bragging, smug posts in the form of offering a match up over a longer format is childish then I'd really like to know how you can come up with that conclusion?

IF and I'm not one to make accusations anyone's been a tad childish it's your Captain with his posts. I reiterate what I posted before:

"I would urge you in future to accept winning any fixture against any side with some grace, dignity and a little humility then I'm sure you'll get the respect you deserve as a result."

All those four words in BOLD are all that's required to give us no reason to retaliate, gain respect from this team & even continue with your so called 'childish behaviour!'
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:56 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Right anyways: Let's all just move on, the match is done so there's no reason for ANYONE from Black Scorpions to even post on our thread.

If sinkemall wants to reply then please do via offline message thanks.

* I'll draw some Inter Clan Friendlies a little later tonight...keep us all on our toes.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:01 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:07 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Team List

_knightmare_ (CC) (s)
friendyboy (CC) (s)
_fresh_ (VC) (s)
legend_pot (s)
shadows (Leaving)
joeyy (s)
rapid_pot (s)
the__priest (Quitting Clans)
2pac786 (s)
andyw1 (s)
rewill?
mich (s)
_egley_ (s)
jmx (s)
_gerardddd_ (s)
TBC

(s) - Staying

* Not all the above will be staying next season but the majority have accepted to stay. Thanks guys.

** IF you do not want to participate in any Inter Clan fixtures then let me know ASAP.

Edited at 18:38 Wed 06/04/16 (BST)
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
19:27 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Hahahaha get it going shadows lol
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:37 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Team:

With Crazy Eights making their comeback shadows will be joining them next season as Vice Captain. I believe he'll do a great job over there with Jay as the Captain.

Thanks for all his efforts and contributions to Phoenix Revenge over the many seasons and let's wish him well. He will still be playing for Phoenix Revenge A and be available for team selection in the GSC too.

I'm disappointed to lose him as he's not only a top player but bloke too but I think he'll be a good acquisition for The other team too.

* Phoenix Revenge will keep going and our team hopefully remain solid and I'll try to find some adequate reinforcements for the next season.

Good Luck shadows mate.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:37 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Team:

legend_pot will be our VC alongside _fresh_ - wicked stuff

Enjoy your role matey
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:57 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Team List (Next Season)

_knightmare_ (CC) (s)
friendyboy (CC) (s)
_fresh_ (VC) (s)
legend_pot (VC) (s)
joeyy (s)
rapid_pot (s)
2pac786 (s)
andyw1 (sub) (s)
mich (s)
_egley_ (s)
jmx (s)
_gerardddd_ (s)
shadows (Going Crazy Eights)
the__priest (Quitting Clans)
rewill (Having a Season Off)
TBA/C

(s) - Staying

* Not all the above will be staying next season but the majority have accepted to stay. Thanks guys.

Edited at 00:04 Thu 07/04/16 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:00 Thu 7 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ash can i borrow gerrard for a season please lol
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:05 Thu 7 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
With the team list above being quite depleted I'm going to say no...not at this present time. Let me try and get in some reinforcements and then speak with gerard and see what's what.

Okay?

* IF he wants to go...then I won't stand in his way.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:16 Thu 7 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i was only joking m8
andyw1
andyw1
02:02 Thu 7 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
evening....looseing my passion for fp drastically as work away 15/17 days a month out of 30 so when am getting beat or drawing with guys/gals who i should be destroying is embarrassing.....will continue to play as part of this clan if required but my full commitment is not there atm...opols if iam letting any1 down but would rather play as a good sub than a has been that looks a nob......
regards..andy
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Revenge: GSC Champions - "A great achievement by ALL, Past, Present & New".

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.