DFE - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13637
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:04 Wed 11 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah just a Normal FCL Friendly will do

New Guys (Not Fuunky unless he wants to) and maybe some people not involved in the two finals (not including killer), A way for Dee to see if Aled will be active
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:05 Wed 11 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Going to be drawing round 2 today for the inner clan tourney. Was holding off hoping the last one got played! lol

Just give them both byes will make an even rd

We already have a even round .. Dont we?
immortal
immortal
Only one should get the bye but the bye should have been in with the current draw. Dee should get through though based on activity. Numbers would even out then.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
Going to be drawing round 2 today for the inner clan tourney. Was holding off hoping the last one got played! lol

Are we twins?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:06 Wed 11 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  

No mate as goes 1,2,4,8,16,32 etc

You only put 6 through, 3 matches so as it stands one player wouldn't play the Semi Finals.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:08 Wed 11 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  

No mate as goes 1,2,4,8,16,32 etc

You only put 6 through, 3 matches so as it stands one player wouldn't play the Semi Finals.

see James told you, you would rescue me lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:08 Wed 11 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Under current draw, 2 matches = 4 players, 2 byes = 2 players
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:09 Wed 11 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Rescue? it's been a shambles from the off
immortal
immortal
21:12 Wed 11 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Looks like me and Tratter will be playing Sunday at the latest for our game anyway
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:16 Wed 11 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ROUND 2 inner clan tourney FCL 5 of each 8us 9us and 8uk

__start__ vs immortal
re_rack_jack vs dgeneratio
i_am_noob vs hippesville
vixen vs northman

I know these games will get played! Deadline is next Wednesday before midnight.

Good Luck everyone!

And thanks to asdfghjkl for the numbers! And the opponent vs Dee Dee was draw between northman marksmith and asdfghjk
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
21:38 Wed 11 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I did message Ally a couple times but we didn't really come to an agreement.. I think he's been busy. I don't mind which of us goes through.
immortal
immortal
02:11 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Mate told me too download DC Universe... thought why not quite a few reviews said its good. Aye mate forgot to tell me how god damn long it takes.

His took eight hours to download.

I am on 12% in 20 minutes... not too bad but it cuts off every 2% until you get to 40%
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
04:24 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
vixen_xox vs northman

8US
2-3

He played awesome here after a wobbly start and neither of us made many mistakes.

9US
3-2

I started out with a RO then went 2-0 up and he caught up and then I clinched the last frame

8UK
2-3
We both gave away a few carries and 2 of mine were on blacks (although he missed on one) so it was very very close throughout.

Vggs and good luck!
northman
northman
04:36 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
vixen_xox vs northman

8US
2-3

He played awesome here after a wobbly start and neither of us made many mistakes.

9US
3-2

I started out with a RO then went 2-0 up and he caught up and then I clinched the last frame

8UK
2-3
We both gave away a few carries and 2 of mine were on blacks (although he missed on one) so it was very very close throughout.

Vggs and good luck!

Thank you deedee vggs indeed :) and I have an habit off coming from behind :/ dunno why lol
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
04:38 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
vixen_xox vs northman

8US
2-3

9US
3-2

8UK
2-3

Vggs and good luck!

Thank you deedee vggs indeed :) and I have an habit off coming from behind :/ dunno why lol

Haha.. I'm sure ..
immortal
immortal
04:48 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sounds like it was a good tight match there, well done on the win Northman Unlucky Dee
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:40 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Any Update?

Killer Cup Grand Final

Dragon Flame Eminence v Phoenix Revenge v Uprising
(Teams of 5 for the final)

horse10000: Captains to agree a date/time by midnight on the 12/05/16, if no agreement is made by then this match will be played at a date/time picked randomly by me.

*** The 22/05 (9pm) would be a good time, plenty of days in advance allowing enough adequate time to get 5 killer players for each team.

That day and time has been requested to the other Captains.

Deadline Day for the other fixtures too so seems logical. ***

dgeneratio has requested the start be bought forward 1 hour to 8pm, I've suggested we try meet in the middle for 8:30pm at the earliest. Unfortunately I haven't heard a word from Uprising, the same requests and posts have been sent to them.

The Deadline for the decision is tonight!!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:22 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
9 pm wouldn't be a good time, 2+ hours and people may have work early.

Not heard much from the team and not heard from Uprising, i'd settle for 8:30 though. This isn't final yet in case Dee wants to swap date and times.

Earlier the better for me but what worries me than in 2 weeks to play, the Final evening is chosen risking defaults in other Finals but more incentive for teams not to let games drag on that far
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:33 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Arranged an FCL Friendly with Scorpions.

hippesville
immortal
marksmith
itapool
northman
vixen_xox
_wales_lad_ (Month Offline)

Put Aled in to test his reliability, Normally i don't condone putting in either Inactive or Unavailable Players but as it is a friendly and No Sub restrictions, We can Sub if needed later in the Fixture.

Also added the New Players (with exception of fuunky as he is a Sub) and Mario for experience.

Who else wants to play, 8 Players Maximum.

When i have lists i'll use Random.Org and Random both sets of lists then release fixtures.

Edited at 16:19 Thu 12/05/16 (BST)
immortal
immortal
18:45 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Mate told me too download DC Universe... thought why not quite a few reviews said its good. Aye mate forgot to tell me how god damn long it takes.

His took eight hours to download.

I am on 12% in 20 minutes... not too bad but it cuts off every 2% until you get to 40%

60% now
Pages: 13637
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.