DFE - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13839
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
21:15 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol funny how It's always the same team, without phoenix there would never be any issues.

Yep, we had no issue with the first round vs bs and uprising. I think we all pretty much agreed within one day.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
I say make it 7pm
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
Lol funny how It's always the same team, without phoenix there would never be any issues.

agreed
immortal
immortal
21:20 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Immortal (5) - (10) __Start__

Both of us played terrible at times and the mistakes we were making where just weird. I turned too rubbish after the 8US games, struggled in 9US and only got two frames there as Trats messed up on frame four i think it was. I knew going into UK that i had too pick it up but nothing went right and i only got a frame once Trats sunk the white trying to get a double on black. I had a few chances though but i kept messing up right after Trats messed up. He managed too close out much better than me and nothing i could do. Would be cool too see us both on top form and see what happens though

Good games man and good luck in the rest
__start__
__start__
21:23 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Immortal (5) - (10) __Start__

Both of us played terrible at times and the mistakes we were making where just weird. I turned too rubbish after the 8US games, struggled in 9US and only got two frames there as Trats messed up on frame four i think it was. I knew going into UK that i had too pick it up but nothing went right and i only got a frame once Trats sunk the white trying to get a double on black. I had a few chances though but i kept messing up right after Trats messed up. He managed too close out much better than me and nothing i could do. Would be cool too see us both on top form and see what happens though

Good games man and good luck in the rest

I agree pal .. would be a class game both on form... I think I made him laugh when I said......... why have they tightened the pockets pal ... but ggs mate...
buckjam
buckjam
21:23 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If FPD were still in the killer comp i would demand a 9pm time as well. Not for any other reason than you guys and Uprising have picked a different one to the one i wanted. It really makes no difference to me or my players its just that i would have liked to have been awkward. But thats just me
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:25 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah you're trouble so i look past what you say
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:46 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Arranged an FCL Friendly with Scorpions.

hippesville
immortal
marksmith
itapool
northman
vixen_xox
_wales_lad_ (Month Offline)

Put Aled in to test his reliability, Normally i don't condone putting in either Inactive or Unavailable Players but as it is a friendly and No Sub restrictions, We can Sub if needed later in the Fixture.

Also added the New Players (with exception of fuunky as he is a Sub) and Mario for experience.

Who else wants to play, 8 Players Maximum.

When i have lists i'll use Random.Org and Random both sets of lists then release fixtures.

One more, who wants it, I'll save myself as a sub
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
23:42 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm sure Jack or Noob will take the last place if you don't want to, James. And fuunky is welcome to play if he likes.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:50 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
THE GRAND FINALS
Deadline: 22nd May

Killer Final:
DFE vs Uprising vs Phoenix

Time to be posted by Keith.

Super League Final:

Dragon Flame 2 VS 5 Uprising Strawberry Goats

__start__ vs dv8
re_rack_jack vs thegame26
dvz vs zantetsukenz
w_hoolahan 2 vs 5 dark_chocco

Best of luck guys! Give it your all and go get em!

Grand Slam Cup Plate Final:

Dragon Flame 2 VS 4 Funky Pool Devils

FCL
__start__ vs count_raven
w_hoolahan vs silent_phil
SL
i_am_noob vs triple_b
dgeneratio 0 vs 2 scottyjr
8US
asdfghjk 0 vs 2 whocares8x8
9US
allypunk vs buckjam
8UK
re_rack_jack 2 vs 0 klien
Straight
dvz vs crazy_greg

If you need format, let me know

Good luck!!

Edited at 21:58 Thu 12/05/16 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
I'm sure Jack or Noob will take the last place if you don't want to, James. And fuunky is welcome to play if he likes.

True, First poster
Deleted User
(IP Logged)

True, First poster

clears throat... im always down
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:53 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i'll do them now then inform Aled via FB. It's just a Friendly so its a Fun Match but Activity is what i'm looking for so we have an indication for next season
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:59 Thu 12 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Friendly

Black Scorpions vs Dragon Flame

drewdt3 vs northman
h50 vs immortal
mighty_zeus vs marksmith
slimeball vs itapool
callaway40 vs hippesville
tonyc455 vs re_rack_jack
bigcjl2 vs vixen_xox
kris vs _wales_lad_

Not Set a Deadline as its a Friendly but Huts can if he likes (just not 7 days).

Fun Match but keeping an eye on activity, Any issues, let us know.

Good Luck
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
00:59 Fri 13 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL: DFE B v Upr Strawb

w_hoolahan 2 - 5 dark_chocco

8us: 1-1
9us: 0-3 (ro him)
8uk: 1-1

In 8us I was fairly good tactically but in the first once he went for it, he came just short on his positioning for the last stripe but with my potting being off a bit i didn't manage to finish but should of, so he took it. In next he did mess up but this time i did clear well and make it better for myself on the clear. In 9us 1st saw me snookered off break, i fluked a pot but then a cannon missed so run out didn't come but would of been lucky from fluke at start a bit so he took it. Then i couldn't do anything as he broke, had a ball to pot then 3-9 easy as you like for run out. 8uk saw us both go for run outs but fail with a bit left, he did fluke at end of his but still had it all too tough, both of us cleared up from each other. Overall 9us was the difference really, which always can turn out to be all sorts of scores, luck was with him in a better way tonight more, could of got 3-4 or 4-4 at best id say. ggs, good to get it done, ty!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:01 Fri 13 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL: DFE B v Upr Strawb

w_hoolahan 2 - 5 dark_chocco

8us: 1-1
9us: 0-3 (ro him)
8uk: 1-1

In 8us I was fairly good tactically but in the first once he went for it, he came just short on his positioning for the last stripe but with my potting being off a bit i didn't manage to finish but should of, so he took it. In next he did mess up but this time i did clear well and make it better for myself on the clear. In 9us 1st saw me snookered off break, i fluked a pot but then a cannon missed so run out didn't come but would of been lucky from fluke at start a bit so he took it. Then i couldn't do anything as he broke, had a ball to pot then 3-9 easy as you like for run out. 8uk saw us both go for run outs but fail with a bit left, he did fluke at end of his but still had it all too tough, both of us cleared up from each other. Overall 9us was the difference really, which always can turn out to be all sorts of scores, luck was with him in a better way tonight more, could of got 3-4 or 4-4 at best id say. ggs, good to get it done, ty!

UL mate ! Next time you get win !
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:01 Fri 13 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
even the great Harry lost unlucky pal , long way to go yet
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
01:08 Fri 13 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ul harry bud. Chocco is a beast.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:09 Fri 13 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah said first match hes really lost in months i think, unfortunate he drew Fiz to end it and what a time to end too
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
01:13 Fri 13 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
aha yeah, a lose was soon due, but no surprise in the short SL format a bit either . Not been on loads recently either though, and St Helens is at the talk of everything, arrived here today aha.
Pages: 13839
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.