DFE - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 167
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:52 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Orig practice breaks of 49, 49, 65, 72 (all missed maxes ), 88 and a cent to you all, not practiced Orig in a while
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:54 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
GSC Playoff - Best of 5

Phoenix 1-0 Dragons

8US: legend_pot v w_hoolahan
9US: 2pac786 v dvz
8UK: shadows 1 v 0 __start__

Team to win two types wins the Playoff

Deadline 30th April

SL playoffs

DFE 4 vs 2 Uprising Originals

dvz vs miss_harriet
w_hoolahan vs corsair
__start__ 4 vs 2 clifton188
dgeneratio vs fran_

Good luck everyone.

Deadline - May 1st

Pretty much a week left so message and arrange ASAP
__start__
__start__
15:22 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
very quiet on here . guna be close fixtures the 2 above
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:29 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
just a bit mate, playing mine sometime after tomorrow night as Ronnie is on tonight.

Enjoying Regular and Original Snooker again
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:04 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Also decided that next season will be my last as the passion i had for the site is slowly going and in 4 months i feel i won't have any passion left.

The forums are also playing apart, while i seem to be in most arguments these days, i don't want to be and actually a caring person (those who knew me before 15 months ago will know), New players will only see the Big Bad Wolf that i seem to have become but since i been back, i have been forced to toughen up inside, on the outside, i'm still that same Teddy Bear but most of my emotions come from typing as i bottle them up.

I know i threatened quitting clans before but i do mean it this time and while the last of my competitiveness would go in League Matches, i feel it is best for me personally to enjoy the time i would have left at end of next season than continuing to argue and getting muted, possibly away from the forum as well.
__start__
__start__
17:17 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
cool pal.. funkypool or snooker aint really important in life anyway mate.. you enjoy
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
17:20 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
cool pal.. funkypool or snooker aint really important in life anyway mate.. you enjoy

yep, just an escape from the stresses of reality.
__start__
__start__
17:23 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
rocky... harry... when ya getting us through to the next round guys? lets talk about stuff a little more up beat lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:31 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep problem is round my area there isn't much to do, entertainment wise and i don't have the money to go out, playing pool etc so i don't get out much unless i go to shops. Currently saving for a PC Gaming Tower which i'm hoping to get by end of the year as Funky may die then and on current PC, it is 1.5 GB RAM so can't play many games (League of Angels atm), Saving for an 8 GB currently which 4-5 games would open up then i would have time to play those instead.

At the moment if Funky went i would have League of Angels, League of Angels II, Pokemon Phoenix Rising (When it comes out), Entertainment (Youtube, ITV Online) on the PC but can go on Tanks on the Xbox if i were to get bored.

My IRL life is how it always was Gaming wise but my Online life is where the problem lies and it has been since i came back 15 months ago and got worse over time
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:35 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
rocky... harry... when ya getting us through to the next round guys? lets talk about stuff a little more up beat lol

no idea lol, Ronnie's on tonight so won't be on until late evening but suggested Tuesday onwards to Fran.
faust
faust
17:36 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

The forums are also playing apart, while i seem to be in most arguments these days, i don't want to be and actually a caring person (those who knew me before 15 months ago will know), New players will only see the Big Bad Wolf that i seem to have become but since i been back, i have been forced to toughen up inside, on the outside, i'm still that same Teddy Bear but most of my emotions come from typing as i bottle them up.

I know i threatened quitting clans before but i do mean it this time and while the last of my competitiveness would go in League Matches, i feel it is best for me personally to enjoy the time i would have left at end of next season than continuing to argue and getting muted, possibly away from the forum as well.

Love to live in your cozy little World James! lol My real life pool league is like Syria compared to the quaint little threads of funkypool. Also, when following Hull City or Hull FC - the most enjoyable aspects are winding up the opposition fans. It was like that when I played Rugby too. I've always found the niggle the most enjoyable part of any sport I've been involved in, and I'd be pretty bored without it.

If you want a love fest - get some mandy down your neck and go cuddle some hippies in Ibiza!

Here's something for you, and all the over sensitive types..

http://mylittlepony.hasbro.com/en-gb/games
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:45 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

could be mate, always been the same but feel admin are monitoring me which is fine as broken no rules, spoke my mind, regardless if i got a mute or not.
__start__
__start__
17:52 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
remember pal.. not important this rocky and harry win then site goes under.. ill make me tea then watch soaps ... or spurs
dvz
dvz
19:02 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
msgd both so jst awaiting sorting them, jst so yas know.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
19:14 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Get em dave!!
dvz
dvz
19:31 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
will try
dvz
dvz
20:09 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
cheer up dgen m8: Listen to Danny Zooko..

__start__
__start__
20:23 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
yeh cheer up dgen pal.. uve not a lot to be down about really.. with wot ya wrote.. im up at half 4 and ill get bk at 5 pm. dee... get in here and cheer people up will ya

rocky and harry full steam ahead. plus I made cliffy retire
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:42 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cliffy thought about it for a few seasons like me mate. Settled things and being over sensitive but still going to make next season my last then may enjoy my last few months recording Pool and Snooker.

Hopefully end on a high, for my complete set i need to win Grand Slam and Killer
immortal
immortal
20:43 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Every season is my last season I don't plan ahead as there is no point
Pages: 167
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.