DFE - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:50 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, if site continues i'd think of staying but with max of 2 seasons left, i don't want to be run ragid in the final ever season and thats how i go out.

Plan is, if site goes, Play Next Season then relax playing friendlies and record some breaks, and want to go out Happy so may ask Sam to mute me, not now but when time is right as i don't want to be remembered for arguing but go out Happy and hope people remember me before the arguments as a determined, passionate player who has done alot for the site
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:13 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
GSC Playoff
Playoff vs Dragon Flame
Sub:
Was: 2pac786 vs dvz
Now: rapid_pot vs dvz
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
21:35 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Rapid pot vs dvz and legend pot vs w hoolahan

Now

Legend pot vs dvz and rapid pot vs w hoolahan
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:38 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
No swap accepted, not required.

Remains:

legend_pot vs w_hoolahan & rapid_pot vs dvz
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
21:41 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Answered in your thread

dvz now us8

Harry now Us9
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:43 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Current Teamlist (13)
vixen_xox
dgeneratio
lateo1993
re_rack_jack
allypunk
asdfghjk
dvz
i_am_noob
itapool
poolbiird
skidmarx
__start__
w_hoolahan

Next Season (16)
vixen_xox
dgeneratio
lateo1993
re_rack_jack
asdfghjk
dvz
hippesville
i_am_noob
immortal
itapool
poolbiird
skidmarx
__start__
supernova
_wales_lad_
w_hoolahan

Ally will be leaving after this season, Red has already left and left Norris out as i haven't heard from him since he joined. Heard Ang could be leaving as well but left her in for now. Good Luck to you all

Welcome Jay (immortal) to the Clan guys, couldn't refuse this opportunity. Welcome mate

Hopefully not missed anyone as went through list and then remembered new signings
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:44 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
GSC Playoff - Best of 5

Phoenix 1-0 Dragons

8US: legend_pot v w_hoolahan
9US: rapid_pot v dvz
8UK: shadows 1 v 0 __start__

Team to win two types wins the Playoff

Deadline 30th April

SL playoffs

DFE 4 vs 2 Uprising Originals

dvz vs miss_harriet
w_hoolahan vs corsair
__start__ 4 vs 2 clifton188
dgeneratio vs fran_

Good luck everyone.

Deadline - May 1st

Pretty much a week left so message and arrange ASAP
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:46 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
No swap will be accepted sorry.

Our sub was required as 2pac786 has limited time and rapid_pot is available. He also has an SL Fixture to play so it wasn't fair for him to be expected to play both within 5/6 days. Legend_pot can play from 27/04 leaving 3 days till it's Deadline, Harry is online daily so no issue there.

Sorry swap not accepted.

8US: legend_pot vs w_hoolahan &
9US: rapid_pot vs dvz

Is how it will remain till Deadline.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:49 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Left fixtures as they are for now as Captain reversed the Swap. Hopefully Harry can play the final 3 days of the deadline as in a Week long deadline (not sure why SL went from 3 weeks to 1 week) each day is as precious.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
21:49 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Swap stands. We aren't going to force our players to run around needlessly. If you think your player can catch harry then you can swap him into harry's new type of Us9. If not leave it
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
21:50 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Left fixtures as they are for now as Captain reversed the Swap. Hopefully Harry can play the final 3 days of the deadline as in a Week long deadline (not sure why SL went from 3 weeks to 1 week) each day is as precious.

Dee approved the swap. The swap makes sense. He is subbing we are swapping. Nothing wrong here.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
21:55 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I fail to see how that sub was at all necessary, less than 48 hours ago you said this:

Deadline's the 30th April - we have plenty of time and he plays from his University accommodation most the time using their wi-fi. So there's no issue with his selection.

He's returned to Birmingham this weekend as he's got 2 matches (external) to play hence he's unavailable and was vs allypunk (this weekend). He'll be returning to his University from Monday so it'll be played next week, no problem.

Now suddenly because rapid pot has popped up (who is arguably probably slightly better all round than 2pac) there's limited time and it's unfair on pac to have 2 games? You're being tactical and you know it so if you think you have cause to argue a swap you'll have to reverse your sub as Dvz will have issues otherwise
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:58 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Fair enough Noob mate but if Ash reverses then nothing you can do.

I don't think you can reverse their sub though.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
BTW if you wanna play the 'limited time' card it'd look much more genuine if you subbed legend_pot out who really is only available for 3 days of the fixture instead of somebody that, in your own words, can play from today onwards.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
Don't see what you're afraid of Ash. Our same players are playing. You made the tactical sub. We stand firm.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
21:59 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Fair enough Noob mate but if Ash reverses then nothing you can do.

I don't think you can reverse their sub though.

He can't force our players to play different type. He can only control which of his players is in each type.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:01 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
well thats final going from James post , i know i posted that it would prob be my last but no one sought me out to clarify the situation

Ah well

t'was good to play along side you all
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
22:03 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
well thats final going from James post , i know i posted that it would prob be my last but no one sought me out to clarify the situation

Ah well

Hey you wait right there

If you can play and want to you better believe you've got a spot.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:04 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Ah well

Ha i have!!! ANd your not going anywhere !!! I think we can lighten your load if needed but ALLY your stuck here like i said before!!!
dvz
dvz
22:07 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
dvz - harriet

4 - 2

i fluked in a game of 8 ball a pot after she let me in from a hard clear then cleared in 9 ball i got out of a snooker n 3 went in (jammy) to clear her nxt break split them but didnt pot then i cleared 8 uk she needed a runout but was vul to foul from a gd cannon pot then i cleared last frame was my foul to leave a clear - top player i was fortunate here so vul harriet v gd player shame its a short format.

ggs harriet.
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.