Phoenix Reapers: "Masters of our own Destiny!" (Defending: GSC Champions)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 16768
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
04:36 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Vixen, I asked pretty politely, please go and ramble on your own thread, we have games to organise here and we actually kinda enjoy chatting to each other... not to you.

I wasn't chatting to YOU to begin with, I was chatting to the captain too afraid to play games for his own team who accused me of "screwing his player out of a default".. And I've seen some of the trash you come up with during default decisions so don't act like you wouldn't defend your own actions the same way
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
04:38 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Vixen, I asked pretty politely, please go and ramble on your own thread, we have games to organise here and we actually kinda enjoy chatting to each other... not to you.

ETA: They are pointless because the only person reading them is you.

Well that wouldn't surprise me, it's easier to cry "bias" than to read and accept where your team went wrong.

But someone read it all. Keith
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
04:39 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

I wasn't chatting to YOU to begin with, I was chatting to the captain too afraid to play games for his own team who accused me of "screwing his player out of a default".. And I've seen some of the trash you come up with during default decisions so don't act like you wouldn't defend your own actions the same way

If you want to chat to our captain, there's a private message system on here that saves us having to trawl through your stuff. And yes I agree with Ash on this default, I think he made sufficient effort given the extremely restrictive league rules to merit a point.

If you want to discuss this further, please message me offline so that the members of this team can enjoy their thread again. I don't think I'm asking a lot.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
04:41 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

If you want to chat to our captain, there's a private message system on here that saves us having to trawl through your stuff. And yes I agree with Ash on this default, I think he made sufficient effort given the extremely restrictive league rules to merit a point.

If you want to discuss this further, please message me offline so that the members of this team can enjoy their thread again. I don't think I'm asking a lot.

How did he make sufficient effort? He subbed in a player that he subbed out of the SL vs matt because he was inactive! He then subbed in another player who couldn't log on until 2 hours before deadline after the third person he subbed in disappeared all weekend. Perspective, dear.
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
04:42 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

vixen_xox
vixen_xox
04:43 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Enjoy it? ... ... ....
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
04:44 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

dead_silence
dead_silence
04:49 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ohhww haha caannnttt we all jussstt get alonng....
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
04:51 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Lol, yes!
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
04:52 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

How did you get out? I double locked the door....
dead_silence
dead_silence
05:00 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i work long hours, i didnt see your post saying about the time saturday and sunday i was in work, you said if you see me on give me a message, i done that twice when you were on, i sent you a message saying we can play tonight but you said you didnt finish work till half 10 but you were browsing? so cut the bullsh out yeh?
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
05:03 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i work long hours, i didnt see your post saying about the time saturday and sunday i was in work, you said if you see me on give me a message, i done that twice when you were on, i sent you a message saying we can play tonight but you said you didnt finish work till half 10 but you were browsing? so cut the bullsh out yeh?

Curt don't mate, just let it burn out now. I'd like to come on tomorrow to a nice shiny thread .
dead_silence
dead_silence
05:03 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
and ash tried to accomodate your needs, which he shouldnt have because you wernt worth it
dead_silence
dead_silence
05:04 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

i have sharp teeth lol
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
05:08 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

i have sharp teeth lol

You don't need to remind me.... *shudder*
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
05:09 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

i have sharp teeth lol

I said if you see me ON as in ON the actual server, which I was/am atleast every other night, and you didn't log in all day on the Thursday. The only reason you even knew I was browsing was because Ash told you i was. And I know that because I checked continuously throughout the day as to whether you'd logged on. So when I went off on the night and you logged on and said 'play now?' it's your own fault for not messaging me earlier on and arranging a time with me.

I also said that in my post on your thread on the Saturday morning ^
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
05:10 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers mate - i appreciate the support but what's done is done...doesn't mean we have to accept or agree with it. We know the real truth and our conscience will remain clear - i appreciate all your efforts too and i thank you for accepting my sub request.

To be deemed to have applied 0 effort is very personal and extremely false. Still we have a great team here, great players and we'll move on now.

Let's leave it there.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
05:11 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
dead_silence
dead_silence
05:22 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

i have sharp teeth lol

I said if you see me ON as in ON the actual server, which I was/am atleast every other night, and you didn't log in all day on the Thursday. The only reason you even knew I was browsing was because Ash told you i was. And I know that because I checked continuously throughout the day as to whether you'd logged on. So when I went off on the night and you logged on and said 'play now?' it's your own fault for not messaging me earlier on and arranging a time with me.

I also said that in my post on your thread on the Saturday morning ^

so what date was the thursday? why didnt you message me saying a time? you said you would be available everynight and i was on every night upuntil the weekend of the default

im pretty sure the thursday was the 4th?
budweiser
budweiser
05:55 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Morning...

Moderator:
Ladies can we please have less arguing and more of just enjoy the game while you can. Will be muted if there's any more. Thanks.

p.s. Adam (rapid_pot) stop winding people up.

Pages: 16768
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Reapers: "Masters of our own Destiny!" (Defending: GSC Champions)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.