Phoenix Reapers: "Masters of our own Destiny!" (Defending: GSC Champions)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 16869
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
06:02 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Mark you plonker, you've stickied everything. Put the glue away.
budweiser
budweiser
06:03 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Morning...

Moderator:
Ladies can we please have less arguing and more of just enjoy the game while you can. Will be muted if there's any more. Thanks.

p.s. Adam (rapid_pot) stop winding people up.

This includes staff
budweiser
budweiser
06:05 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Mark you plonker, you've stickied everything. Put the glue away.

Makes it more easy now for other members of staff to see!!
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
06:05 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Typical, Mark pops by for his annual visit and everything ends up sticky .
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
06:06 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ohhww haha caannnttt we all jussstt get alonng....

How did you get out? I double locked the door....

i have sharp teeth lol

I said if you see me ON as in ON the actual server, which I was/am atleast every other night, and you didn't log in all day on the Thursday. The only reason you even knew I was browsing was because Ash told you i was. And I know that because I checked continuously throughout the day as to whether you'd logged on. So when I went off on the night and you logged on and said 'play now?' it's your own fault for not messaging me earlier on and arranging a time with me.

I also said that in my post on your thread on the Saturday morning ^

so what date was the thursday? why didnt you message me saying a time? you said you would be available everynight and i was on every night upuntil the weekend of the default

im pretty sure the thursday was the 4th?

Because I had no opponent for 3 weeks, so as per the rules of default the 4th week sub should have adhered to my times, not the other way around. You messaged asking me to play one night when you had a '30 minute window' when I worked until 10.30 pm and the next was the Friday night when you didn't message me arranging a time you just messaged when you were on saying "play now?"
I posted my available times again on your thread.
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
06:16 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Come on people, new dawn new day and all that lark.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
06:58 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll post the NEW SL fixtures guys in the morning - Please message your opponents straight away.

Cheers.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
06:58 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll post the NEW SL fixtures guys in the morning - Please message your opponents straight away.

Cheers.

Well actually.........

Just kidding
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
07:21 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
sent rapid a message when he was online but he logged off. obviously dodging me.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
07:58 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah rapid wouldn't dodge anyone. His captain however is so ridiculously wet that he'd allow his team to be 3 vs 5 and not even help. Pathetic.
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
13:47 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
sent rapid a message when he was online but he logged off. obviously dodging me.

You sent rapid a message just as he was falling asleep having spent two hours trying to persuade budweiser to stop hiding threads .
erigert
erigert
15:11 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Imagine it a default argument on here.

And a very unliked figure being screwed so it benefits the team of the league runner.

Not at all suspicious is it.

lol horse plays for uprising..

And who benefitted most from us dropping points...?

Not us. We've pointed out time and time again we're not bothered about the FBL. Don't think Eri even sent in any default info! Think you should unknot your knickers and try use some perspective.

Hey i sent my info and tbh i dont know why it was given a draw. But anyway im not interested in funky anymore thats why i didnt moan
erigert
erigert
15:23 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Vixen, 9 of the last 10 posts on this thread are yours. Quit spamming our thread please.

Still better than 20 out of 20 posts which are Ash's updates in the previous pages.
erigert
erigert
15:30 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah rapid wouldn't dodge anyone. His captain however is so ridiculously wet that he'd allow his team to be 3 vs 5 and not even help. Pathetic.

Apocalypse happens when he gets on the server and because of that his computer gets all kind of trouble, so i think it was better that he didnt get on.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:01 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Vixen, 9 of the last 10 posts on this thread are yours. Quit spamming our thread please.

Still better than 20 out of 20 posts which are Ash's updates in the previous pages.

If people are going to cry about a default score then they should be prepared for the facts after.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
16:36 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
friendyboy
friendyboy
16:45 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
How making three subs and a swap and whatever else equates to zero effort is beyond me. Dee, you are wrong to even think that the case and if you have a problem with my opinion, feel free to pm me. Ridiculous decision, same old though so can't say I'm surprised.

Anyways, moving on......back to fixtures and talking to our mates and people within the clan and opinions we actually care to hear!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:00 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think it matters how many subs a captain makes, If the players they sub in aren't active and actually making the effort to try and get the game done then you are rightfully going to get punished for it, the captains efforts are irrelevant if the players aren't making the effort themselves. It's very simple to understand really.
dead_silence
dead_silence
17:04 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
guys lets just forget about it, not worh it, like marky said lets just play the game
dead_silence
dead_silence
17:07 Mon 15 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ash can we have the new SL fixtures please our glourious skip

Iv broken free of the chains adam put me in and im RARING to go
Pages: 16869
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Reapers: "Masters of our own Destiny!" (Defending: GSC Champions)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.