Phoenix Reapers: "Masters of our own Destiny!" (Defending: GSC Champions)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 17071
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
03:13 Wed 17 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL Fix Set 2: Phoenix Reapers
Deadline: 15/09/2016 >>>> 11/09/2016
Subs Permitted: 04/09/2016

Phoenix Reapers A

Phoenix Reapers A vs Strawberry Goats
_fresh_ vs turtle1560
joeyy vs apples_back
legend_pot vs cgibson92
2pac786 vs ritcho

Phoenix Reapers (1) vs (6) Uprising Ultras
rapid_pot vs miss_harriet
legend_pot vs dv8
moore6cc (1) vs (6) dark_chocco
_fresh_ vs corsair

Phoenix Reapers A (2) vs (5) DFE A
moore6cc (2) vs (5) dvz
joeyy vs __start__
legend_pot vs lolumadbro
rapid_pot vs i_am_noob

Phoenix Reapers A vs Black Scorpions B
_fresh_ vs veyron
2pac786 vs tonyc455
_knightmare_ vs black_shadow (next week)
versatile vs drewdt3
--------------------------------------------------------------------
(Format: 2 x 8us, 9us and 8uk) (Bonus points available for Events - Golden Breaks or Runouts ONLY)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
03:14 Wed 17 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL Fix Set 2: Phoenix Reapers
Deadline: 15/09/2016 >>>> 11/09/2016
Subs Permitted: 04/09/2016

Phoenix Reapers B

Phoenix Reapers B vs FPD's A
dead_silence vs crazy_greg
skiller10 vs whocares8x8
andyw1 vs klien
friendyboy vs scottyjr

Phoenix Reapers B (4) vs (2) Black Scorpions A

letsgochamp (4) vs (2) the__priest
skiller10 vs _huts24_
friendyboy vs bigcjl2
kirk vs slimeball

Phoenix Reapers B (2) vs (6) Strawberry Goats
andyw1 vs cgibson92
_egley_ (2) vs (6) turtle1560
mr_tumble vs horse10000
dead_silence vs apples_back

Phoenix Reapers B (3) vs (4) Uprising Ultras
_egley_ (3) vs (4) dark_chocco
dead_silence vs dv8
friendyboy vs _niall_
andyw1 vs zantetsukenz

Phoenix Reapers B (3) vs (3) DFE A
letsgochamp (3) vs (3) _epicshot_
dead_silence vs __start__
kirk vs dvz
mr_tumble vs allypunk

--------------------------------------------------------------------
(Format: 2 x 8us, 9us and 8uk) (Bonus points available for Events - Golden Breaks or Runouts ONLY)
_huts24_
_huts24_
11:14 Wed 17 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
_fresh_ offline 7 days . Hes never active these days.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:36 Wed 17 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I appreciate some players have been inactive for a few days...they will be closely monitored but as stated before...no one will be removed from the team.

* Subs/Team Changes were made last set and we got screwed for them...now we won't be making any changes until subs are permitted.

_fresh_ will be back, this just highlights the beauty of the no subs rule don't you think??? I make subs we get punished, I don't make subs we get punished. So we'll give our players time to return or let me know what's happening, if he reports he's unavailable then we still cannot make subs until week 4. You should know the rules by now!

A little hypocrisy here don't you think? We request subs and you are very reluctant to assist.

Edited at 12:43 Wed 17/08/16 (BST)
_huts24_
_huts24_
16:13 Wed 17 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
No sub was requested at this stage merely stating he's inactive and to keep a watch on his activity .
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:23 Wed 17 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Good, fair enough: As you are aware on the stance we are taking we won't expect any such request now until week 4 (Week Commencing 04/09)

Not being funny or awkward but I'm not in the process of removing anyone when they have potentially 21 days to play their fixtures before an alternative player can be utilised for the last 7 days.

Hopefully he'll return soon and I have every confidence when he does he'll do his utmost to not to only arrange his matches but play them.

hippesville
hippesville
17:24 Wed 17 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
*Gaz jumps in feet first as ever*

At least if ya were to offer a Sub before the last week it would surely be in yer favour for a default if match still went unplayed.
Tho how can any match go to default with nearly a month to get it sorted?!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:33 Wed 17 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
*Gaz jumps in feet first as ever*

At least if ya were to offer a Sub before the last week it would surely be in yer favour for a default if match still went unplayed.
Tho how can any match go to default with nearly a month to get it sorted?!!

a) would have to remove from the team mate but in long run it should be a benefit (not starting that debate again)

b) if you wait until week 4 to sub which most teams has to because of league rules the opposition is at an advantage so you have to try and match their times (On a personal note it is why i like the system)

c) four weeks is a long time to play but usually a lack of communication as some will go, four to play, i'll not message for first 2-3 weeks then rush final week.

I think shorter the deadline the more focus and effort goes into games in the long run.

Note: Just answering Hippes guys, Not trying to start a fight as we had that days ago.

Cheers
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:20 Wed 17 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
That's my point Gaz mate: We made numerous subs last fixture set when Lewis' laptop had a cracked screen. I removed him from the team and put in another player who unfortunately unbeknown to myself couldn't play after 7pm. That match went to default even with a third player only for us to be awarded an unfair 0 which imo symbolises a complete lack of effort.

So now you can see why we won't be removing anyone at all. As you've stated yourself, 1 month (virtually) to complete a fixture set is plenty of time for fresh or anyone currently inactive to return. What's 7 days in comparison especially when the fixtures are only applicable from 14/15th August. (Technically only been inactive 2/3 days then).

I do agree with James as well, the longer the fixtures are the more encouragement is offered for players to show a lack of interest to play them until nearer their deadlines
dead_silence
dead_silence
18:35 Wed 17 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
messaged all 4 opponents
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:41 Wed 17 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks mate - jump on their toes ...if they don't reply
Good Luck & Enjoy.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
18:54 Wed 17 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
A 0 is the only possible outcome you could have got. The only other result could have been 1-1 which would indicate that over 4 weeks your players put in as much effort as I did, which wouldn't have been true.

Your player didn't tell me he couldn't play after 7pm, his exact words were "I'll message you of an evening when I'm on" which pretty much says the opposite to "unavailable after 7pm".

The only time some slight effort was made was in the last week, but defaults are based on 4 weeks, so 2-0 was the only reasonable outcome.

Had it been sl or fcl I'm sure you would have got a point or 2.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:17 Wed 17 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
DeeDee, 2 of the 3 players messaged you offline right?
Is that not effort???

IF none of them hadn't then sure I'd 100% agree with it being a 0 for effort but I've seen letsgochamps messages and dead_silences. You even posted some of them on this thread.

That's where i question the 0 - if the only criteria a default's based upon is via messages then we at least deserve 1 point for those alone?

Correct you were more active and some could question 'available' but that's not the set criteria ONLY.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
19:21 Wed 17 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes Lewis and I had arranged the game for the first weekend and had his laptop not broken I have no doubt it would have been played.

The haziness occurs when the_king assured me he'd message me when he was on and he never did, so in comes curt when subs were permitted. Which gave me a 2 week advantage because I had no opponent between Lewis and curt.

So with only 2 points available it had to be a 0.
dead_silence
dead_silence
19:26 Wed 17 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i lost 4-2 vs greg absolute effing shambles sorry boys
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:39 Wed 17 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Not shambles mate - good 2 points for the team to build on - 1 down 3 to go
dead_silence
dead_silence
19:45 Wed 17 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
lol
2pac786
2pac786
02:58 Thu 18 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
2pac786 4-2 tonyc455

some hard fought games there, gl with your season :)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
03:12 Thu 18 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well played matey - very nice win there against a very tricky opponent. Nice one.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:09 Thu 18 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Pages: 17071
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Reapers: "Masters of our own Destiny!" (Defending: GSC Champions)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.