DFE IV - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
faust
faust
00:35 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
But I don't see these swaps as equal since their swap in fcl doesn't change the format.

There you go again, always thinking the worst! lol trats has dv8 AND cgibson92 to play in FBL. Neither of which can meet his 2 hour a day window. Hardly anyone that works in the uk can play before 7pm.

I offered James a fair deal where you swap one of the games and we'd swap the other. I told him I didn't even mind which!!!!
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
00:47 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Any idea as too why i dont have any games?

Just wondering.....

You have games bud. I'll find em 1 sec
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:10 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Due to having to rush DFE lists, Noob pointed out i had same list for DFE vs both FPD Teams and has now been changed as was my error.

Jack vs Watch still counts as the two names are in the same position (Jack being 4th named in both lists) but had it not have been the Win would have been removed so no real harm done.

Just DFE A vs FPD B has changed.

Thanks.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
01:15 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
_takeiteasy_ you have games vs DFE B and FPD B
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:22 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Due to having to rush DFE lists, Noob pointed out i had same list for DFE vs both FPD Teams and has now been changed as was my error.

Jack vs Watch still counts as the two names are in the same position (Jack being 4th named in both lists) but had it not have been the Win would have been removed so no real harm done.

Thanks.

So technically IF you can amend lists due to having the exact same time frame as everyone else then SUBS are permitted for everyone then?
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
01:25 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Thanks.

So technically IF you can amend lists due to having the exact same time frame as everyone else then SUBS are permitted for everyone then?

It's not a sub. He posted the wrong list. (I can show you my original message with team lists if you wish) he just made a mistake by posting our list vs fpd a for both fpd and B matches. If it's an issue we can leave it with the incorrect lists, but it will screw some of my players out of games (lolumadbro and takeiteasy)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:26 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
No a list was wrong so i asked Noob if i should amend it as it was my error, However i'm not 100% at fault as DFE were late sending in lists, Being pressured to release by Klien (along with the DFE Teamlist thing) so naturally a two second copy and paste AND the lists were not in order so made it even harder.

Noob said to amend it and i did, I would do that for any team even Phoenix as it was my mistake.

If i get called biased over this, i'm gonna snap.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
01:29 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I mean as far as bias goes, wouldn't they rather play Connor than dvz? Lol.

Like I said, if it is an issue we will bite the bullet and leave the incorrect players in (dvz and trats instead of lolumadbro and connor)
_takeiteasy_
_takeiteasy_
01:43 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I can only find one game against hustler mate?
_takeiteasy_
_takeiteasy_
01:45 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
my bad found it now.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:45 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Check Clan vs Clan A mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:47 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I think it's better for us leaving it as it is anyway, and I'm already in 2 games so It's defo not screwing me out of any

Great results dave n phil.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
01:51 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Honestly I don't care. But I knew Connor had more than one game, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed lol
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
01:52 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I think it's better for us leaving it as it is anyway, and I'm already in 2 games so It's defo not screwing me out of any

Great results dave n phil.

Hey you said you wanted games. I thought that meant put you in every important fixture. Lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:58 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Honestly I don't care. But I knew Connor had more than one game, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed lol

Yeah if it was Phoenix i did it too, i would have been accused of being biased for sure (not labeling anyone) as i had issues with them. People would have thought the worst but it is a mistake anyone can make and i had to rush the lists in a few minutes on Excel before Excel had problems with the website so was 30 mins later than planned is when i released them which didn't help too.

Being accused of being biased hurts me though as i like to think i'm as fair as i can be and just makes me annoyed when people point the finger.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:58 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha I said I'd play a game in the next fixtures, can't remember saying I wanted games lol. If I can refuse to even attempt arranging games with unreliable opponents then I'll take you up on that
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
01:59 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
vixen_xox 2 vs 4 immortal

Just one of those nights, had no run of the balls in 8US and even my break in 9US my touchpad slipped and the cue ball just rolled up to the pack without splitting them, he fluked the 9 ball in one but it was the pocket he was aiming for anyway, just took a very fortunate deflection, and he didn't miss throughout. I took both UK games after he was UL on the black for a RO and I cleared then he had unlucky positioning to open up his reds after I gave away a carry and I was able to clear again.

Vggs Jay, well played!
klien
klien
02:04 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
No a list was wrong so i asked Noob if i should amend it as it was my error, However i'm not 100% at fault as DFE were late sending in lists, Being pressured to release by Klien (along with the DFE Teamlist thing) so naturally a two second copy and paste AND the lists were not in order so made it even harder.

Noob said to amend it and i did, I would do that for any team even Phoenix as it was my mistake.

You seriously blaming me for you mucking up the lists?!?

HOW is it my fault that you delayed the deadline for one team and then felt the need to rush the lists... Next time don't delay a deadline and you wont have this problem.

I expect a full apology, trying to palm your mistake off on me.

I love how once again its FPD thats affected.. pure BS this has been from the start.
immortal
immortal
02:05 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well played Dee.

Yeah technically i fluked the nine but i knew even if i was off by a little the chances of coming off the six would knock it in. When you broke i was like great she is a safety breaker in nine but you could tell it was a slip straight away. UK seems to love me or hate me like middle pockets do with you

Good games hun
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
02:08 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  

You seriously blaming me for you mucking up the lists?!?

HOW is it my fault that you delayed the deadline for one team and then felt the need to rush the lists... Next time don't delay a deadline and you wont have this problem.

I expect a full apology, trying to palm your mistake off on me.

I love how once again its FPD thats affected.. pure BS this has been from the start.

do you want to keep the lists as is? it's up to you. I don't mind either way as it only affects 2 games. The lists were late because of me, I'm some hours behind being in the US and Sunday is usually my family day so I had my son. Sorry for taking an extra 20 minutes to send in lists.

Fixtures were still released much sooner than usual and everything was fine other than dvz and trats being put in instead of lolumadbro and takeiteasy.
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE IV - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.