DFE IV - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
klien
klien
02:09 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I want the full screenshot of the lists that were sent in.

I'm not agreeing to any change until I see it.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:12 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Not palming it on you. It was a number of factors (mainly me).

- DFE was late sending a list
- You moaned about deadlines so i had to rush so you could be satisfied
- Myself (Mainly) rushing the lists.

Moan all you want how i'm screwing FPD, I made a mistake and rectified it, If i didn't then Blueberry may still be banned now but when i realised it was an error on my behalf i changed it.

I even gave you free subs when i made a mistake, If i'm screwing FPD, explain that?

If i'm not busy i wait a bit longer for lists, it is as simple as that. I'll be glad when Keiths back tomorrow tbh as i've not enjoyed it one bit and Keith could choose never to trust me again and i'm fine with that.

After today, i just have to update results when i want to.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:12 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  

lol whatever...
klien
klien
02:14 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FREE subs??? How else was i meant to replace a player that was deemed ineligible, wrongly i might add, by yourself? Just leave him sat there for three weeks until subs come into play??

Play the other card...

You havent even sent me a private message telling me whats going on.. And it affects my clan! You just post and expect things to happen.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
Posted Image
Posted Image
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
^ Perhaps put up screenshots of your original messages to James so people can see there's not some huge conspiracy theory that's screwing people over in two games.

James is human, he made a mistake, and I wasn't home so I had to ask noob (very late) if he could throw the lists together, he had commitments so therefore couldn't just jump up and get onto funky. James also feels a lot of pressure so while of course it isn't Kliens fault, he did feel rushed and has apologized for a mistake anybody who puts in the hard work a league runner does, could have made. It was also my fault for leaving it late to ask noob, but I thought I would have been home in time.

Keith releases the fixtures well past midnight sometimes, which is absolutely his right as the person who puts in all of the work. So cut him a lil slack guys, if you want the original fixtures to stick, then fine. As has been pointed out, it only affects two games, so I'm not sure how anyone can conclude anyone is being "screwed over". If that is the case, then DFE are being screwed over too.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:15 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Leaving it as it is with dvz staying in the fixture is much better for us. It's not like the changes would be doing us any favours.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:18 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FREE subs??? How else was i meant to replace a player that was deemed ineligible, wrongly i might add, by yourself? Just leave him sat there for three weeks until subs come into play??

Play the other card...

You havent even sent me a private message telling me whats going on.. And it affects my clan! You just post and expect things to happen.

I don't private message anyone on Snooker so i'm not going to do it on Pool.

I made a mistake and i fixed that mistake and humiliated myself by making it Public.

I already apologised about Blue (and he accepted my apology), when i released it wasn't shadows, as i forced you to remove Blue while under investigation, i gave you the choice to add him back into three games.
klien
klien
02:18 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL just get on with it.

Interesting how everyone makes me out the bad guy.. but this is three times since Keith has gone away that FPD have been affected by "mistakes"...

Any other captain would be just as messed off as me by now..

Yet still no direct message from Dgen about anything.
dvz
dvz
02:22 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
dvz - rapid pot

1 - 1

was bad 1st frame for me n he done v gd, 2nd was he was ul so ggs wp m8 :)
dvz
dvz
02:23 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
jeez 4 clan games in a night lol :)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:25 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yet still no direct message from Dgen about anything.

I don't private message anyone on Snooker so i'm not going to do it on Pool.

Interesting how everyone makes me out the bad guy.. but this is three times since Keith has gone away that FPD have been affected by "mistakes"...

1) Blue was Banned by Keith not me so when i noticed him in games, i asked you to remove until it was sorted.

^ Just doing my job, I didn't check lists as i was busy on Snooker sorting out killer matches

2) This time i checked lists but as DFE sent around 9:30 i had no time to check lists and i had to copy and paste SUPER quickly

When teamlists are NOT in order i have to scroll up and down and copy and pasting a list every few seconds is hard.

I didn't notice until Noob pointed it out then i offered to fix that error which he accepted.

But you keep accusing me of being unfair, go on.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
02:29 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done turbo Dave, pulled in some fantastic results tonight, well played hon.
klien
klien
02:36 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  

I'm not accusing you of being unfair... As before, I would be saying the same if this was any other team. Stop playing the bias card.

I really don't care. Next fixture set i'll send my teamlists 30 minutes after deadline and then afterwards ask for my team to be swapped around, claiming i was rushed and made mistakes.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:40 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well stop moaning then. I would do the same for any team.

Do what you want because Keiths back tomorrow yipeeeeeee so you won't have to deal with me any longer.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
02:40 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  

I'm not accusing you of being unfair... As before, I would be saying the same if this was any other team. Stop playing the bias card.

I really don't care. Next fixture set i'll send my teamlists 30 minutes after deadline and then afterwards ask for my team to be swapped around, claiming i was rushed and made mistakes.

You can only do that IF you produce screenshots of the original fixtures you sent to James, and of course it'd have to be HIS mistake not yours
klien
klien
02:42 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Its cool, i'll send about 10 different ones and then choose the best one afterwards.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:43 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
You can only do that IF you produce screenshots of the original fixtures you sent to James, and of course it'd have to be HIS mistake not yours

He wouldn't be able to do it on me anyway as this was my last set at being a runner (thank god tbh), Keith will be back tomorrow and sort out the next FCL lists so i can go back to being a Snooker Runner and do lazy updates.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
02:43 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
But in seriousness, this should have been cleared up with Noobs original screenshots proving it really was a simple mistake anybody could have made. It affected two games which probably would have been in our favor to leave rather than change.
klien
klien
02:45 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
But in seriousness, this should have been cleared up with Noobs original screenshots proving it really was a simple mistake anybody could have made. It affected two games which probably would have been in our favor to leave rather than change.

Im curious to know if the change would have been made should watch have beat jack 6 - 0 and not the other way around. IMO that result should be reset.

Had that result gone watch's way, im not so sure these swaps would have happened.
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE IV - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.