DFE IV - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:07 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I think it was to keep klien happy and Jack agreed to replay it. It's hard to work out how any changes could of had an impact on that game already played.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
04:29 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I e seen this before and Keith held original score. This is crap and klien is manipulating the situation because he's a piece of garbage.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:30 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL vs dark_chocco. 8us 2-0, me. 9us 2-0, him. 8uk 1-1. Overall tie, 3-3. v ggs, and wp.

SL vs joeyy. 8us 2-0, me. 9us 1-1. 8uk 1-1. Overall, 4-2 me. He was very unlucky in some, could have gone either way, but overall v ggs.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
04:33 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Asdfghjk you are a superstar. Brilliant results.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:37 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
2 top results there m8, well played.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
05:18 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Brilliant, asd, two very good players but chocco is a different class, so amazing result for you, buddy. Well played.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
05:20 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I e seen this before and Keith held original score. This is crap and klien is manipulating the situation because he's a piece of garbage.

Well yeah, kicking up such a fuss over a result that whether the original fixture stood or not would have been the exact same game played and won, would kinda suggest so.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
05:31 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm actually kinda sick of the entire thing. I don't think even Ash would have argued against this once shown the proof that the original fixtures sent in clearly showed Jack in the exact same 4th position therefore the exact same game would have been played at the exact same time regardless of whether it was the original fixture, or the amended one.

Made worse by Jack evidently going for a reverse 6-0 to prove a point.

Let them keep the 6-0. Connor can play hustler, Noob can play Ric flair and Alan can play justadream. Which was the ORIGINAL fixture sent in, as proved and shown. It's just a shame that because it happens to be FPD who Klien is convinced everyone has a non-existent hate campaign against Jack has been robbed of his original result, which would have been played at that exact same time, and been the exact same outcome whether they were amended or not.

C'est la vie.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
05:37 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah funk it. sucks for jack though.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
06:00 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL me against doge

us8 2-0 me

us9 1-1

uk8 1-1

total 4-2 to the noob

he fouled black in us i fouled black in uk. i rattled on the 7 for a run out in 9 ball. fair score i think

well played pal gl in rest.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
06:11 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done, Noob, doge is an ever improving player. Good going, hon.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
06:59 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah he played pretty good. I really should have finished off my run out, but he made a nice clear in us8 only to scratch on the 8.
dvz
dvz
07:01 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
hey paulie on the return, i didnt hear no bell :)
dvz
dvz
07:01 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
wd nice noob.
dvz
dvz
07:04 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
paulie is _start_ :)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:14 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Let them have the 6-0 I don't care, Dee agreed on the replay so 0-6 is the official result.

For the record if awe won and was fpd list wrong I wouldn't change the result so enjoy your "win". Only one I'm happy for is awe as he deserves some big wins.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
12:24 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If they want to fight for charity rather than actual results that's fine. Im confident noob Connor and Alan will finish it up.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:36 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice one noob.

You only wanted to give the weaker players a game because we were 6-0 up lol...
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
12:44 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice one noob.

You only wanted to give the weaker players a game because we were 6-0 up lol...

Exactly his argument doesn't even make any sense!

It's truly the most ridiculous little hissy fit I've ever seen pitched on here in 2 years, and that's saying something. To argue and cry in the face of evidence of an original list and the fact that the game would have been played at that exact same time regardless of whether the original list was put in or not.. Absolutely mind blowing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:11 Tue 19 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It's a shame he didn't have the faith in his players to pull it back which is why he's had to result to this, he was basically saying we only wanted to give our weaker players a game cause the fixture was already over.

I wonder what he would of said if they had won that game 6-0 and we demanded it to be restarted cause of the changes....
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE IV - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.