Pages: 134
triple_b
triple_b
17:07 Sun 28 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
where do you sign up ?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:08 Sun 28 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thats actually a site i could get into i feel if Funky went down, May still try it if i'm not busy but got lots of Excel to do over August and September (Pool Tables then GC which not looking forward too then Snooks for next season). 3D, Aiming aid (makes it easier i feel rather than a circle like funky), and has Player vs AI which i wanted for years on Funky as so boring practicing alone for hours and good to learn too.

Carom would be interesting as aiming aid would only take the first cushion into account and have to judge rest yourself.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:09 Sun 28 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
where do you sign up ?

http://www.poolelite.com

also a Facebook App
triple_b
triple_b
17:12 Sun 28 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
where do you sign up ?

http://www.poolelite.com

also a Facebook App

i dont see where i can sign up tho
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:13 Sun 28 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah right not sure, hopefully Noob can shed some light as not played it yet.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
21:14 Sun 28 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
it auto signs you up through face book just click play
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:37 Sun 28 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
it auto signs you up through face book just click play

Ah cool, just Facebook then?

In that case Noob must have a FB too
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:44 Sun 28 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
As good as it is...it's very slow, languid and not a patch on the game play on here. The only positive it had is it's not java based more Web Unity Player instead.

It's remarkably too easy and the game of pool is ruined with any form of aiming line....just use your common sense and whatever happened to trial & error?

Isn't that want makes pool so addictive, always wanting to improve and pot everything through practice?

I think whilst we have this pool site and I cannot see it going anywhere for a while we should just focus on this one and not try to encourage the already declining/depleted active players to join another site....Facebook based or not...who cares!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:59 Sun 28 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I think whilst we have this pool site and I cannot see it going anywhere for a while we should just focus on this one and not try to encourage the already declining/depleted active players to join another site....Facebook based or not...who cares!

Our heart lies with Funky but you log in and rarely find a match and practicing alone is BORING, I only come on for League/Event games or to play Friends because what else is their to do except Tournaments which aren't worth much now anyway.

But while Funky is the best site i ever played it doesn't hurt to explore other options. If people want to leave permanently then that is up to them but Pool Elite is more a 'Pass Time' like Angels or Tanks is for me. I'm sure you have other hobbies other than Funky you do in your spare time?

If a player wants to leave then i'm sure Nick won't care as with any gaming company, Wargaming wouldn't care as they would have plenty of cashiers filling their pockets even though its 'Free to Win' based franchise.

It's up to the individual what they want to do in their spare time and if they don't like it, they explore new options. Not up to you or me what people does.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:03 Sun 28 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Still going to try it when i get spare time (probably mid September) and if its alright i may do it if i have no friends or league games to play on Funky as with no one to play i get bored easily and end up watching Wrestling, Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh on Youtube. Pool Elite would be a counter for that.

If i had friends to play then i would pick funky but except for fuunky and dee, their all busy.

Is that ok with you?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:12 Sun 28 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
What you do or anyone does is nowt to do with me...I was just speaking in general. I just don't like the idea of championing another site on this one.

All good James
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:28 Sun 28 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
good, but except for the League + Friends it has passed my cell by date as i don't like tournaments as people know (not entered one this year) and i'm leaving Pool Leagues at end of the season but i'll still be mid busy on Snooker.

When season ends, i'll almost have nothing to log into Pool for except my events so my time is drawing to a close, A few months left before that happens though.
derry_rhumba
derry_rhumba
07:21 Mon 29 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

RIP FUNKYPOOL
derry_rhumba
derry_rhumba
07:31 Mon 29 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
War of the clans and individuals

SOO much fun!!
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
07:32 Mon 29 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
where do you sign up ?

its only through Facebook at the moment.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
07:39 Mon 29 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Not a bad game. A bit easy in some respects but still fun to play and positioning takes some understanding.

not as good as funky but good nonetheless
the__priest
the__priest
11:54 Mon 29 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
What you do or anyone does is nowt to do with me...I was just speaking in general. I just don't like the idea of championing another site on this one.

All good James

agreed
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:31 Mon 29 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Not a bad game. A bit easy in some respects but still fun to play and positioning takes some understanding.

Yeah nothing beats funky in gameplay, How was it finding a match? thats the one problem funky has right now.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
19:18 Mon 29 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah nothing beats funky in gameplay, How was it finding a match? thats the one problem funky has right now.

9 ball sometimes takes a bit more than a minute. 8 ball and snooker are quick. I haven't played 3 cushion yet but carom was about like 9 ball.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:24 Mon 29 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
quite good (even 9 Ball), Funky so less rooms i remember fuunky waiting 15-30 mins for a Straight game.
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

When Funky Dies.......

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.