The Funky Pool Devils - Buckys Legacy

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13334
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
02:39 Mon 14 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol poor Phil no one likes him. Even the people on his new team. Only a matter of time until he's kicked from there too and has to go back to playing with himself lol

Phil is more than welcome. maybe cut the guy some slack, this negativity and digs aint gonna help anyone. also, special msg to u my friend- play a bit more, get better and competitive. It got tiredsome reading your bla-bla after every clan-game sayin you are playing bad and are rubbish. do something about it man, just cos Eric agrees and pats u on the sholder, doesnt mean u cant get better at it.
You watch, if DeeDee is gonna keep that team that she has right now- and i think she is, then you would be lucky to get a game in 3 fixtures. you will be the one who doesnt play , but "hes ok"...well, at least ur active on the forum :)

Sounds like a challenge. Come at me bro!!!!

And get it straight i do not pat... I give it a tap tap! And yeah he had a down season .. But he has 1 job, 2 jobs,1 kid, a wife, and schooling... and he is still better than that kid.. Honestly, kris if you had to chose who would you want on your team if you could pick??
buckjam
buckjam
03:17 Mon 14 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Grand Slam Plate

Vixen stepped up to play instead of _takeiteasy_. I shot into a 3-0 lead and didnt really give her an opening, ran the rack in the 2nd. She took the 4th and i took the 5th. Needed a bathroom break and when i got back i was a different person and she took 3 on the spin. She had the 9th all tied up after more crap from me and she underhit a fairly easy black and i stole it. The last i cleared well to take the match. It was fun and a good game and probably should have been a draw. Great games Vixen and unlucky at the end.

buckjam (((6))) vs (((4))) vixen_xox
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
03:19 Mon 14 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 02:33 Mon 14/11/16 (GMT)
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
03:29 Mon 14 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
silent_phil
silent_phil
03:32 Mon 14 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 02:48 Mon 14/11/16 (GMT)
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
03:40 Mon 14 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 02:33 Mon 14/11/16 (GMT)
silent_phil
silent_phil
03:43 Mon 14 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 02:48 Mon 14/11/16 (GMT)
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
03:44 Mon 14 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 02:34 Mon 14/11/16 (GMT)
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
04:17 Mon 14 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

buckjam
buckjam
04:17 Mon 14 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Take this off our thread please. Regardless of how much i might like to see Phil banned for good right now this aint the place.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
04:32 Mon 14 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
No problem mate i wont say another word on here.
klien
klien
19:16 Mon 14 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Grand Slam Plate

Vixen stepped up to play instead of _takeiteasy_. I shot into a 3-0 lead and didnt really give her an opening, ran the rack in the 2nd. She took the 4th and i took the 5th. Needed a bathroom break and when i got back i was a different person and she took 3 on the spin. She had the 9th all tied up after more crap from me and she underhit a fairly easy black and i stole it. The last i cleared well to take the match. It was fun and a good game and probably should have been a draw. Great games Vixen and unlucky at the end.

Great result bucky!
klien
klien
19:17 Mon 14 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Super League Final

FPD vs Uprising Ultras

whocares8x8 vs dark_chocco
triple_b vs dv8
crazy_greg vs zantetsukenz
scottyjr vs miss_harriet

Grand Slam Plate Final

FPD (2) vs (0) DFE

FCL: klien vs allypunk
FCL: naaaaaaaaath vs dvz
SL: scottyjr vs dgeneratio
SL: triple_b vs i_am_noob
8US: crazy_greg vs __start__
9US: gawa vs _epicshot_
8UK: buckjam (2) vs (0) vixen_xox (6 - 4)
STR: whocares8x8 vs lolumadbro

Plate Format:

FCL = 5 frames of each
SL = 4 frames of each with bonus points for GB's and run-outs
8us and 8uk = best of 10 frames
9us = best of 12 frames
straight = best of 4 frames

Good Luck All! Bring home the bacon!
silent_phil
silent_phil
17:41 Tue 15 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Grand Slam Plate

Nice result. Expected a one way show in this game though, from you had you been playing either Dee or Connor.
buckjam
buckjam
20:06 Tue 15 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Grand Slam Plate

Nice result. Expected a one way show in this game though, from you had you been playing either Dee or Connor.

What is it with you? Did your mum drop you as a 15 yr old? It wasnt from high enough.

Your not part of this team anymore by your own making so there is no need for your comments. No one would argue that your a good player but as a person you not half as good. Now go and clean the dribble of your chin and take a tablet would you. Theres a good boy
silent_phil
silent_phil
20:10 Tue 15 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Grand Slam Plate

What is it with you? Did your mum drop you as a 15 yr old? It wasnt from high enough.

Your not part of this team anymore by your own making so there is no need for your comments. No one would argue that your a good player but as a person you not half as good. Now go and clean the dribble of your chin and take a tablet would you. Theres a good boy

Do i have to be a part of this team to say someone pulled off a good result?

I'll ignore the rest because I am a good boy, well pointed out. But are you not going to respond to my last dig towards you? I thought not.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
20:25 Tue 15 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol bucky's a savage.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:58 Tue 15 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Me 6-6 Liam

Both was terrible for our standards but somehow managed to snatch a draw from certain defeat as Liam was 6-3 up so match should have been his.

ggs pal
scottyjr
scottyjr
20:59 Tue 15 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
me vs dgen

drew 6-6 we both played terrible, 1 match a month and i kinda expect it from me

sorry guys hopefully will improve when i play harriet, feel free to sub me if theres a more in form player about :)
buckjam
buckjam
00:35 Wed 16 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:

Pages: 13334
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Funky Pool Devils - Buckys Legacy

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.