Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13435
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
00:39 Wed 16 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
00:42 Wed 16 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

buckjam
buckjam
01:11 Wed 16 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah it was all kept quiet cause it wasnt necessary to make it public. However when Philthy uses the word "apparantly" it means there are more that 1 idiot. I dont doubt they are good mates tbf, like i said hes almost certain to be in the same book if you know what i mean.
buckjam
buckjam
01:15 Wed 16 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Epic just sent me an absolute shocker of a message he got from that piece of excrement too. Unreal.

I suggest we post on thread everything he messages so everyone gets to see what he is till he gets banned for good.
silent_phil
silent_phil
01:19 Wed 16 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 23:45 Tue 15/11/16 (GMT)
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
01:26 Wed 16 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah it was all kept quiet cause it wasnt necessary to make it public. However when Philthy uses the word "apparantly" it means there are more that 1 idiot. I dont doubt they are good mates tbf, like i said hes almost certain to be in the same book if you know what i mean.

Instead of throwing the likely accusations. I might be this I might be that. Why don't you lot use 2 brain cells between you and say something about me that is actually true. I can take it.

Until then by all means check my name on the database, you'll not find anything. And me and watchinawe friends? Ahaha thats hysterical. Personally I couldn't stand him. But I do not expect 3 people all bullying me for the sake of something stupid to believe me. Because as I said above the 3 of you don't have a brain cell between you.

I could sit here an say Trump is President of the United States and you'd all sit there at your computer screens calling me a liar.

Dumb AF

You're a liar. Trump is president elect. Obama is still president until January.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
01:35 Wed 16 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Instead of throwing the likely accusations. I might be this I might be that. Why don't you lot use 2 brain cells between you and say something about me that is actually true. I can take it.

Until then by all means check my name on the database, you'll not find anything. And me and watchinawe friends? Ahaha thats hysterical. Personally I couldn't stand him. But I do not expect 3 people all bullying me for the sake of something stupid to believe me. Because as I said above the 3 of you don't have a brain cell between you.

I could sit here an say Trump is President of the United States and you'd all sit there at your computer screens calling me a liar.

Dumb AF

_epicshot_
_epicshot_
01:35 Wed 16 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
silent_phil
silent_phil
01:52 Wed 16 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
It takes the bigger man to stand up and apologise.

So i'm sorry to you epicshot for some of the things I said, they were out of line.

Sorry to buckjam for accusing you of things, again it was just another rumour that i listened to.

crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
01:53 Wed 16 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ok enough now, all posts are removed as not needed on here. If you continue with the stupid fights action will be taken. If you have a issue use the contact us
buckjam
buckjam
03:27 Wed 16 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
It takes the bigger man to stand up and apologise.

So i'm sorry to you epicshot for some of the things I said, they were out of line.

Sorry to buckjam for accusing you of things, again it was just another rumour that i listened to.

Sorry Crazzy but one more thing.

It takes the bigger man not to say the things you have in the first place.Period
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
03:34 Wed 16 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:

buckjam
buckjam
05:27 Wed 16 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah, would like to say i was using the term "man" in the loosest possible way
klien
klien
00:35 Thu 17 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Super League Final

FPD vs Uprising Ultras

whocares8x8 vs dark_chocco
triple_b vs dv8
crazy_greg vs zantetsukenz
scottyjr vs miss_harriet

Grand Slam Plate Final

FPD (3) vs (1) DFE

FCL: klien vs allypunk
FCL: naaaaaaaaath vs dvz
SL: scottyjr (1) vs (1) dgeneratio (6 - 6)
SL: triple_b vs i_am_noob
8US: crazy_greg vs __start__
9US: gawa vs _epicshot_
8UK: buckjam (2) vs (0) vixen_xox (6 - 4)
STR: whocares8x8 vs lolumadbro

Plate Format:

FCL = 5 frames of each
SL = 4 frames of each with bonus points for GB's and run-outs
8us and 8uk = best of 10 frames
9us = best of 12 frames
straight = best of 4 frames

Good Luck All! Bring home the bacon!
__start__
__start__
12:24 Sat 19 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
crazy greg offline 3 days... and havnt had a reply bk from my message??
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
13:23 Sat 19 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
fyi- lolumadbro had offered me times wednesday and thursday night, saying he didnt know when he would be able to play after that. He didnt show up either of those nights.
Im out of town monday to saturday.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
13:25 Sat 19 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh and dark_chocco off 8 days
faust
faust
14:14 Sat 19 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh and dark_chocco off 8 days

I'll sub him out last week of the fixture needs must
klien
klien
15:10 Sat 19 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Considering allypunk is 14 days offline, don't reckon 3 days is that bad.
__start__
__start__
15:11 Sat 19 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Considering allypunk is 14 days offline, don't reckon 3 days is that bad.

ure right........... but he hasn't even messaged me about the game since fixtures came out???
Pages: 13435
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Funky Pool Devils - Buckys Legacy

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.