00:39 Sat 10 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
hustler_1987 vs vixen_xox

8us
4-1 vixen_xox

8uk
3-2 vixen_xox ... 7 balling to vixen_xox

9us
4-1 huster_1987

good games both got lucky score was about right :)

8-7 to vixen_xox
scottyjr
scottyjr
01:57 Sat 10 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
GSC Cup

buckjam (6) vs (3) zantesukenz

Really enjoyed these games and not cause i won. I 7 balled him , he 7 balled me and so it went on. Some great clearances by us both. I had a bit of luck with a fluked pot with 2 shots and won the 7th to 5-3 up. I was a bit more relaxed with the point secure and fancied he would go big guns to catch up. He did and was really unlucky to pot the black. It was 3-3 when i figured this was one of my favourite matches. No tucking up and Zante had the only foul. Just great competition.Ggs indeed bud.

Brilliant mate, fantastic!!
buckjam
buckjam
03:44 Sat 10 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
GSC Cup

buckjam (6) vs (3) zantesukenz

Really enjoyed these games and not cause i won. I 7 balled him , he 7 balled me and so it went on. Some great clearances by us both. I had a bit of luck with a fluked pot with 2 shots and won the 7th to 5-3 up. I was a bit more relaxed with the point secure and fancied he would go big guns to catch up. He did and was really unlucky to pot the black. It was 3-3 when i figured this was one of my favourite matches. No tucking up and Zante had the only foul. Just great competition.Ggs indeed bud.

Brilliant mate, fantastic!!

Thanks bud
the__priest
the__priest
10:13 Sat 10 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
got a game with doge
had no response at all to sort this game

ive messaged him 3 times
hes been online but no response

ideas ?
ric_flair
ric_flair
18:33 Sat 10 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
wooooooooo dragon slayer is here wooooooooooo best investment i have ever made was buying my computer i do not think i can lose woooooooooooooooo slick ric is the goat in 8 united states it was almost perfect performance i won 4 to 1 and in 9 united states i won and beat him to a bloody wounded animal wooooooooooo 3 to 2 and in 8 united kingdom i broke both his legs with a figure four leg lock on both legs and won by knockout and tap out 4 to 1 wooooooooo so in the end the noobinator and the noobamaniacs fell to the nature boy 11 to 4 wooooooooooooooooo
buckjam
buckjam
18:36 Sat 10 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
wooooooooo dragon slayer is here wooooooooooo best investment i have ever made was buying my computer i do not think i can lose woooooooooooooooo slick ric is the goat in 8 united states it was almost perfect performance i won 4 to 1 and in 9 united states i won and beat him to a bloody wounded animal wooooooooooo 3 to 2 and in 8 united kingdom i broke both his legs with a figure four leg lock on both legs and won by knockout and tap out 4 to 1 wooooooooo so in the end the noobinator and the noobamaniacs fell to the nature boy 11 to 4 wooooooooooooooooo

Your an animal ric. Wp buddy
ric_flair
ric_flair
18:39 Sat 10 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Your an animal ric. Wp buddy

wooooooooooooo to be your world champion i take seriously and will defend to anyone and will still remain champion of the world thank you sensei buckmaster
klien
klien
22:59 Sat 10 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
What a player ric! ... Great result!
buckjam
buckjam
17:47 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL

FPD VS Pheonix

buckjam vs legend_pot
scottyjr vs letsgochamp

is now

buckjam vs letsgochamp
scottyjr vs legend_pot

As suggested by Ash when the game had already been played How small must he feel now.

Edited at 15:00 Sun 11/09/16 (BST)
buckjam
buckjam
17:49 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hope the above swap was ok. He was on and we got a game done.

buckjam 9 vs 6 letsgochamp

us 8 3-2 buckjam
us 9 4-1 buckjam
8buk 3-2 letsgochamp

Had a run out in 9bus and 8buk. He suffered with his potting and i had a couple of lucky bits and bobs. On the whole a fair result.
klien
klien
17:51 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
You know you can make swaps whenever you want mate. Great result!

Can you drop Scotty a quick message to make him aware. The swap works in our favour too as Scotty can give legend a real good game.
buckjam
buckjam
17:56 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
You know you can make swaps whenever you want mate. Great result!

Can you drop Scotty a quick message to make him aware. The swap works in our favour too as Scotty can give legend a real good game.

Now, apparantly, after his player asked if he could swap to get a played, it was already played by scotty. Oh well! However muppet is suggesting i should have known that one of his players had already played the game he wanted to play. PLONKER

And Ash told his player it was FCL
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:00 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol idiot!!!
It's the FBL Fixture you know the one you're disrespecting kirk over and avoiding

Swap that you Fool!

Buckjam and his Legacy love it...Vice Captain: Switch on that braincell.
buckjam
buckjam
18:02 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol idiot!!!
It's the FBL Fixture you know the one you're disrespecting kirk over and avoiding

Swap that you Fool!

You specifically told letsgochamp it was FCL. You probably watched the scores and made us play it before letting on. You will get no swap from me.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:04 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
No skin off our noses or bother to us...quickshot offline 9 days...sub please???

Thanks.
klien
klien
18:06 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Meh it was the same result either way.. Ash is just an idiot wasting our time as per..

Ash don't you dare come tell me about my players inactivity.. Take a look at your players. In fact get off of this thread. Cannot be doing with you. I'm currently at work, you know that thing everyone has to do. I'll deal with any problems when I get home.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:11 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL

FPD VS Pheonix

buckjam vs legend_pot
scottyjr vs letsgochamp

is now

buckjam vs letsgochamp
scottyjr vs legend_pot

As suggested by Ash when the game had already been played How small must he feel now.

Edited at 15:00 Sun 11/09/16 (BST)

Lol I suggested no such thing...it's an FBL Fixture the swaps meant to be for...but if your visions too blurred with your nose (poking it in everyone else's business than concentrating on your own) then I can see the reason for the mistake.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:13 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Meh it was the same result either way.. Ash is just an idiot wasting our time as per..

Ash don't you dare come tell me about my players inactivity.. Take a look at your players. In fact get off of this thread. Cannot be doing with you. I'm currently at work, you know that thing everyone has to do. I'll deal with any problems when I get home.

Get over yourself...I'll post where and when I like...just as everyone does. Get your facts right too before even pretending you know what you're on about.

If you bothered to update Fixtures this mess would have been avoided too.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:16 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Funky Pool Devils 0 vs 0 Phoenix

crazy_greg vs rapid_pot
gawa vs mr_tumble
triple_b vs _fresh_
klien vs 2pac786
whocares8x8 vs versatile
scottyjr vs letsgochamp
naaaaaaaaath vs davyb0207
buckjam vs legend_pot

4 days ago...I rest my case:
Oh and some results if you paid attention to your team:

whocares8x8 (9) vs (6) versatile
scottyjr (9) vs (6) letsgochamp
buckjam
buckjam
18:19 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Get over yourself...I'll post where and when I like...just as everyone does. Get your facts right too before even pretending you know what you're on about.

If you bothered to update Fixtures this mess would have been avoided too.

Ahh so it was a mess. And created by you. Telling your player to play an FCL match that was already played. Instead of putting your hands up, saying sorry to both parties you had to send me an email implying it was my fault and then sent up a FBL smokescreen. You are the mistake here. Always have been and will be and thats why i will continue to show up your shortcomings as a person.
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Funky Pool Devils - Buckys Legacy

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.