Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
klien
klien
23:45 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
That was the real swap meant for earlier:
Fixture remaining is now: 8uk: kirk vs quickshot.

I'll ensure this is played this week - kirk has been active. Maybe a sub would be a help too.

Cheers.

I didn't agree to this swap.... there has been no post of this swap anywhere on my thread.
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
23:47 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
You didn't mind this morning bud

*klien said:
You know you can make swaps whenever you want mate. Great result!

Can you drop Scotty a quick message to make him aware. The swap works in our favour too as Scotty can give legend a real good game.*
klien
klien
23:48 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

*klien said:

Can you drop Scotty a quick message to make him aware. The swap works in our favour too as Scotty can give legend a real good game.*

I meant the FCL fixture.. there is no way I would agree to a swap in the FBL when my players are in their strongest types.. I would never agree to swapping my players across types to suit their opponents.

Result does not stand in my books.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:53 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well your Vice Captain played it and really if he had any issue with it...that wouldn't have happened. Also he's fully aware of the fixture and kirk has been totally disrespected by buckjam throughout the fixture itself.

We spoke earlier and traded posts along with insults about this very issue so now it's remarkably convenient to play oblivious to it all.

Match stands - as buckjam has kindly completed it...we don't need your permission he's a VC and is perfectly capable of making his own decisions.
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
23:53 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
You said he could make swaps WHENEVER he wanted lol.

Anyway I'll leave this to the captains to sort, I ain't here to cause no trouble, but the whole mistake was established and rectified this morning. I don't recall you at any point refusing the swap in FBL.

Look your guy quickshot has been offline 10 days, I've made a real effort today to get this fixture played, I have better things to do. Let's be adults here :)
klien
klien
23:54 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Buckjam isnt my vice captain... He isn't listed anywhere as a vice captain!..

Not only this, you havent even posted the swap on my thread, or the OFFICIAL FBL swaps thread.. I was not notified, neither of my vice captains were notified and the swap was not agreed to.

The result does not stand.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:02 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Guys just to make you all aware have tried to contact cgibson but no response his clan capt faust contacted me on Thurs evening to play I logged on but no show until 9.45pm so left but still a week to play so hope we can play this, mighty zeus offline for 9 days and as for mr tumble and tony hope to play all hav been msg.

Jolene
klien
klien
00:03 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Guys just to make you all aware have tried to contact cgibson but no response his clan capt faust contacted me on Thurs evening to play I logged on but no show until 9.45pm so left but still a week to play so hope we can play this, mighty zeus offline for 9 days and as for mr tumble and tony hope to play all hav been msg.

Jolene

Thanks for letting me know Jo.. As per, just keep all your messages ready and handy.. uprising are usually good for getting their games done in big games tho.
triple_b
triple_b
01:25 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
triple b vs zante

8us 5-0
9us 3-2
8uk 2-3

so 10-5 to me :) , i start off like a house on fire , had little luck along the way while not much was going for zac ,he picked it up tho and it got very even from then on , ggs
scottyjr
scottyjr
01:31 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Great result Sarah
klien
klien
01:33 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Huge result!! Great one, Sarah!
triple_b
triple_b
01:34 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks both
scottyjr
scottyjr
01:35 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

*klien said:

I got play legend??? Which fixture is this in???

klien
klien
klien
01:36 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

*klien said:

I got play legend??? Which fixture is this in???

klien

I have no clue mate... You're best off asking Ash as he seems to select my fixtures now.

Edit: no you don't .. its all cool, bucky has to play legend.
scottyjr
scottyjr
01:37 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
The only game I believe I was in against them I've already played??
klien
klien
01:39 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
The only game I believe I was in against them I've already played??

Yes but did you play it, or did Ash decide you played it, or did you not play it but ash thought you played it and then you really didnt play it..

Who knows... Ash-ception.

Nah you did play it.
watchinawe
watchinawe
14:53 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Awesome result Sarah. Well done
triple_b
triple_b
16:13 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks

Struggling with my game versus slimeball. He's usaully on between 2 and 6pm . I'm at work those times
scottyjr
scottyjr
16:48 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Swap fixtures with me if you can Sarah I've got a couple days off next week so will be able make them times. And bigcjl I've tried a couple of times but not been able catch him at his times.
the__priest
the__priest
19:28 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
posted a while back re doge game

ive heard nothing from him at all
he logged in never replied

and now he has been offline 5 days
any ideas
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Funky Pool Devils - Buckys Legacy