DFE V - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
watchinawe
watchinawe
15:31 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm good thanks dgen, a bit fragile this morning but I'm good

And I'm not sure if his posts are aimed at me but I vaguely remember being an idiot

Nah he started on Dave well after you left. He was just being a complete eejit last night.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:45 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Is Don out of this clan if so can we have a sub in FBL vs bigcjl2. Thanks

Not suprised lol

No hes not unless Noob kicks him, If we had a penny everytime Dvz had a drunken post, we would be millionaires but do we kick him? Nope.

I hope he doesn't change tbh as we need more laughs on here (On Forum anyway, I can't comment in game).

While your here mate, you subbing Craig or we have to hope him and Trats arrange on deadline day. Bare in mind though that none actually arranged a time, mainly showed when the other was offline and both had refused to play once in this fixture.

Was mostly mind games showing when they felt like it and like a "Play Now" scenario which doesn't help with default info. Trats was off 3 days but Craig will be off double that.

Edited at 12:52 Sun 18/09/16 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:55 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It sounds like he's left dgen, he's posted on the clan waiting list anyway and made out he's been kicked out.

Dave doesn't abuse people when he's hammered so there's a bit of a difference, by watches post he kicked off on his own team mate for no reason, same as he's done with most other clans.

I have no issue with him personally, always been sound whenever I've played him, but it sounds like drink doesn't do him any favours.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:58 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah right, In that case i'll let Noob do subs later.

Just didn't want Huts assuming without an official post from Me, Dee or Noob.

Yeah your right about Dave. I can't comment on Tombo as haven't seen him be nasty except the forum but seems he went over the top.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
18:04 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
No need for subs .. He is still on the team ! No release lol
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
18:10 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh good God. I'm going back to bed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:10 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Has young David forgiven him this time
dvz
dvz
20:19 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
lol i have no problem with don, he was out his nut lol, i was too sober to even get on that level n wasnt even looking at chat most the time bt he was funny n i think everyone was jst wasted lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:26 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It looks like wasted isn't the word lol
dvz
dvz
20:28 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
lmao indeed m8
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:32 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
so whats happening with don then?
friendyboy
friendyboy
20:35 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
hi guys,
i am online, any idea when allypunk is about?
im available all night near enough

cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:36 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Not sure mate, Ally is one of those i don't have on FB so i can't contact off the site.

Soz.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:44 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
so whats happening with don then?

Maybe a ban from drinking?
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
21:04 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ally said a couple of days ago his times if arranged are 8-11
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:26 Sun 18 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
So they subbed someone in after I posted yesterday

Had a message form friendyboy I sent this reply

Hey

I know this isn't your fault but they sub you in after I post that Andy has been off for 7days back for a day or two then off another few days this isn't the first time this has happened vs phoenix I was froze out the FCL fixture too I'll try make it on but I will post this message on thread so they know what's happening

I'll try get on but as most of you know I only really play if I have arranged the games but having no one to arrange with for about 10 days of the fixture has been tough

I'll see what I can do
friendyboy
friendyboy
00:14 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I have been advised that Andy was online thursday, but ally did not meet the time.

I am available, as is Andy online as we speak, so if we can have an ide8a on time for a player, be cool.

Thanks
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
00:26 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I have been advised that Andy was online thursday, but ally did not meet the time.

I am available, as is Andy online as we speak, so if we can have an ide8a on time for a player, be cool.

Thanks

DeeDee said his times are 8-11
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:26 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Dee said Ally won't be subbed so going to abide by that, i'm hoping Ally comes on but if not it has to go to default.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
00:29 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well not sure why he is even considered to be subbed lol he has already sent Alex a message They will arrange a time Ally in for the long haul!!!
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE V - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.