DFE V - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
20:57 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not altogether sure what's going on with Don. I will sub into his fbl vs bs game as the fixtures already won, and if James wants to sub into his straight game vs erigert we can go for that.

Huts did suggest we sub both trats and Craig out after the way the first 3 weeks went but with trats being active all week wanting to play and the fact he certainly tried to play in the first week and was the first one to be messed around (granted he did it return afterwards I'm sure) I don't think it would be fair or even logical to sub him out. Craig is on holiday so that's where the logic should come into play.

I'll message Connor and if he hasn't made an appearance by tonight /tomorrow we'll have to sub his games too.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
21:03 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Perhaps lolumadbro could sub into the fcl game vs bigcjl2 if Connor doesn't return and has to be temporarily removed. w_hoolahan could be a possible sub if Aled can't meet 2pac but it's not possible until the weekend anyway.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:08 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sure i can do that, I'm busy on Tanks this week (Friday i won't be free during the day as Final Op opens for Tanks and i woulg get all day to play) but i'll talk to Eri on FB and try and sort something.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:03 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
This might be a struggle too it seems i may as well stop playing lol

myself and davyb0207 had been in contact on and off we decided for the second/third week when availabilty was better on both sides but recieved this today

Hi Ally

We have only 1 week left for our games.

I am available Tuesday 2 pm UK time
I am available Wednesday 2 or 3 pm UK time
I am available Thursday 2 pm UK time
Friday i am unavailable
I am regular available on Saturday and Sunday

Which time is best for you?
Sent about 5 hours ago

only leaving the weekend for me as daytimes are a no go and weekends are awkard too

dont know what you want to do if you have a daytime player or not
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
22:10 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
^ The only possible subs for that would be Harry, Noob, or Jack, I don't think Harry or Noob can do daytimes either so possibly Jack, although he's pretty much evening too. But we'll see how any are fixed for the weekend.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:16 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Why did i have to play Adam
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
22:21 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Cos' you're bruthas from anutha mutha.. And actually.. You got a really good score vs Adam and the fixture is still very winnable at this point because of decent scores like that against their best players.
_huts24_
_huts24_
22:23 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

myself and davyb0207 had been in contact on and off we decided for the second/third week when availabilty was better on both sides but recieved this today

Hi Ally

Friday i am unavailable

Sent about 5 hours ago

only leaving the weekend for me as daytimes are a no go and weekends are awkard too

You also have Kris in fbl who was subbed in .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:25 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Hi Ally

Friday i am unavailable

Sent about 5 hours ago

You also have Kris in fbl who was subbed in .

Playing about 8 mate
_huts24_
_huts24_
22:27 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks allypunk
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:31 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Cos' you're bruthas from anutha mutha.. And actually.. You got a really good score vs Adam and the fixture is still very winnable at this point because of decent scores like that against their best players.

true, i meant as in losing potentially your best day player (other than Jack).
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:45 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Also allypunk before i forget can you send me or Dee default info for the Andy game so we can forward to Horse.

Thanks mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:00 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry didnt turn up ill send what i have later

ill do better

ally 2 v 5 kris

ggs man

Edited at 20:16 Mon 19/09/16 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:21 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
unlucky mate, arranged with eri for 1 pm tomorrow
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:37 Tue 20 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
21:11 Mon 19/09/16
9 Ball Billiards - dgeneratio ran the rack!
20:52 Mon 19/09/16
9 Ball Billiards - dgeneratio potted the 9 ball on a golden break!
20:50 Mon 19/09/16
20:28 Mon 19/09/16

to you guys before server kicked me out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:41 Tue 20 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It kicked me as well, constantly stop start responding all game then I was on 46 run then it kicked me off and didn't even register I'd played the game
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:08 Tue 20 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Same story with Gregs Max, Soon as it starts not responding, any break in progress is canceled as game hasn't caught up yet
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
01:20 Tue 20 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
vixen_xox vs kris

8US
2-3
I got iffy position on the black here for a Run out, potted it and the white went straight in with it
9US
2-3
Again had some pretty harsh luck on a wobbly pocket with the 8 ball but he played well in these frames and deserved the win
8UK
1-4
These were just ridiculous.. we each got logged out several times, I underhit a ball due to lag then instantly got logged out and he didn't so he cleared and took that one, and then I underhit my last ball for position on the black to 7 ball him in the last frame but I think we were both pretty frustrated from all the server crashes, although I pretty much ended up on the worse end

Could have had atleast 2 possibly 3 more but for all the bad luck and crashes I'll be glad it's just over and take the 5 points.

Vggs Kris, always a pleasure, gl with the rest of your season.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
01:34 Tue 20 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm going to remove Connor (if he comes back and has the time he can be re_added before new fixtures), so we can get his games subbed, I don't want anymore defaults this season and as it stands with him having games in the FBL and FCL I think it's safer.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
01:36 Tue 20 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll give Aled a chance to play his FCL match since he said after Wednesday he'll be free and we can't sub until the weekend anyway.
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE V - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.