DFE V - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18586
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:10 Sun 20 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
can't work so gaming is all i know.

why cant you work pal???.... I saw u commented on me being muted

some things should remain personal
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:11 Sun 20 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Unfortunately Trats, people have lives off of this game, I'm sure Greg is enjoying his instead of worrying about whether someone has messaged him in a dying clan league on funkypool..

Its a shame that Greg messaging you about a game and Dgen playing other games are your main worries in life...

Sure Ally is enjoying life too
__start__
__start__
18:12 Sun 20 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
can't work so gaming is all i know.

why cant you work pal???.... I saw u commented on me being muted

some things should remain personal

thought so.... enjoy ure tanks pal
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:12 Sun 20 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
GSC PLATE FINAL

FPD 3-1 DFE

FCL klien vs _wales_lad_ (5 of each)
FCL naaaaaaath vs dvz (5 of each)
SL scottyjr 1 vs 1 dgeneratio (6-6)
SL triple_b vs i_am_noob (4 of each + 1 for r/o or GB)
US8 crazy_greg vs __start__ (10 frames)
US9 gawa vs _epicshot_ (12 frames)
UK8 buckjam 2 vs 0 vixen_xox (6-4)
STR8 whocares8x8 vs lolumadbro (4 frames)

Best of 16 points (First to 9 points)

Deadline for these games is Midnight UK on Sunday 4th December 2016.

GL everyone!
klien
klien
18:13 Sun 20 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Unfortunately Trats, people have lives off of this game, I'm sure Greg is enjoying his instead of worrying about whether someone has messaged him in a dying clan league on funkypool..

Its a shame that Greg messaging you about a game and Dgen playing other games are your main worries in life...

Pretty sure 4 days offline is a different matter to 14 days offline...

But whatever, last time i'll try to defend you. Get a job you sponge.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:21 Sun 20 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
True, but Trats going on about jobs and posting daily on threads is just who he is and i accept that. I'm not moaning about Greg being off 4 days as not inactive yet (usually 5-7 days minimum) and we acted when you mentioned that Ally was off 2 weeks (as we should).

You go from Defending to Insulting which is nice. I also don't fetch personal things into conversations.

I could mail Greg on FB reminding him of his fixture if you wish but all i needed was a post or message asking me to.
__start__
__start__
18:22 Sun 20 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Pretty sure 4 days offline is a different matter to 14 days offline...

But whatever, last time i'll try to defend you. Get a job you sponge.

give greg a nudge yeh..... u do know its more than 4 days since fixture went on here don't ya..... just reminding you...... cause ive had no message
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:25 Sun 20 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
give greg a nudge yeh..... u do know its more than 4 days since fixture went on here don't ya..... just reminding you...... cause ive had no message

Can't stop you posting Trats but just keep mailing and try again in a week. Klien will sort it in his own time.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
18:36 Sun 20 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:43 Sun 20 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

I know mate but with Trats posting on FPD daily about Greg, it was bound to get frustrating for them which flared the posts but we acted when their was a problem. I think all Trats wants is some acknowledgment about Greg then he should stop so i'll mail Greg on FB now (politely of course) reminding him of his fixture then hopefully can get back to normal.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:03 Sun 20 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Greg said he will be on this week Trats so hopefully that's enough, just have to wait now
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
19:07 Sun 20 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not sure why ally is still being mentioned. I gave him a chance to see if he'd come back before the end of the season and with over 2 weeks remaining subbed him out. There have been 2 subs made so far one to the detriment of DFE so I don't think we need problems that have already been dealt with pointed out.

3 days isn't a long period I agree, I think trats concern was that he didn't receive a message at all so far (Yes he was muted for a short period but that shouldn't stop greg messaging him or posting here, for default purposes that's what people are supposed to do) and then didn't receive any acknowledgement from Gregs captain.

I don't think it's anything to get in a twist about, just bad communication skills. James has messaged greg now so I would suggest trats awaits a reply and if not stick only to sending greg offline messages each week since fpd are aware of the situation now
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:12 Sun 20 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I did mention Ally due to the life comment as Ally was off too but i don't blame Klien for posting as hes being noted daily about Greg. Hoping now i mailed Greg and got a response then Trats could stop posting then FPD can go back to normal too.

All i suggest Trats is to keep up the messages every few days.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
23:35 Sun 20 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
GSC

_epicshot_ vs gawa

7- 1 me ggs ul gl in rest !
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
23:40 Sun 20 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Very nice score, gawa can be a great player so to only give one frame away was great going.

3-3!

Well done!
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
23:47 Sun 20 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Very nice score, gawa can be a great player so to only give one frame away was great going.

3-3!

Well done!

ty! We still can win this!!!
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
00:06 Mon 21 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
GSC

_epicshot_ vs gawa

Sick win bro. Good job.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
00:07 Mon 21 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
GSC

_epicshot_ vs gawa

Sick win bro. Good job.

Thank you!! After all the predictions a while ago .. I had to show up!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:19 Mon 21 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Awesome result m8, you made her deactivate tho

I've messaged Seb to try and arrange for tomorrow. If not then I think a swap will be best or sub me out.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:54 Mon 21 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Awesome result m8, you made her deactivate tho

I've messaged Seb to try and arrange for tomorrow. If not then I think a swap will be best or sub me out.

Think he's out of town mate until Saturday.

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20476/the-funky-pool-devils-buckys-legacy/36#1843646

and i blame Harriet
Pages: 18586
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE V - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.