DFE V - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18687
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:24 Mon 21 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
If he replied back to me when he first logged in then I would of been on, when he actually did reply on the wed he just said he'd look out for me that night and thurs which was no use at all anyway.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
20:07 Mon 21 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
It will have to be a swap if you can't meet eachother as we've used our subs.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:19 Mon 21 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't know if we can or not but the next time I'll be available after tomorrow is Monday so It's upto you if you want to wait.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
23:24 Mon 21 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
We already made adjustments for them. They can swap seb into a game he can actually get played and give you a player that fits your schedule.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
23:24 Mon 21 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Or sub seb out up to them
__start__
__start__
14:55 Tue 22 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
cheers for agreeing with me dee dee... I only want to know why I aint had a message from crazy greg since fixtures was posted and klien must of had a bad day or lost a bet or summet
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:31 Tue 22 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
We already made adjustments for them. They can swap seb into a game he can actually get played and give you a player that fits your schedule.

I don't think they will make a swap anyway m8 so If we can't arrange for next Monday or Tuesday then it will end up going to default if we don't have any subs left, hardly any time to get on here at the moment.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:35 Tue 22 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
hardly any time to get on here at the moment.

Think we're all in same boat mate, i mean i have ALOT of free time but being on PC after 2-4 hours really bores me now as losing interest but still committed to run CNG for a season at least
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:54 Tue 22 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

I don't think they will make a swap anyway m8 so If we can't arrange for next Monday or Tuesday then it will end up going to default if we don't have any subs left, hardly any time to get on here at the moment.

Looks like it if both teams are refusing to swap their matches but no issues with swapping opponents games. I can understand as both teams want to win the final but their has been miscommunication on both sides, so for me Completing Games should be the #1 priority for both clans involved regardless of how much it hurts.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:55 Tue 22 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hope you're continuing to send messages Trats mate for an advantage in that one.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:01 Tue 22 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Looks like it if both teams are refusing to swap their matches but no issues with swapping opponents games. I can understand as both teams want to win the final but their has been miscommunication on both sides, so for me Completing Games should be the #1 priority for both clans involved regardless of how much it hurts.

Major Flaw with the FBL/Snooker in general as clans add their strongest from the start and don't want to sub etarvt from carom for example for someone new to carom but can't see a fix
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
17:04 Tue 22 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
If lolumadbro speaks to dvz and wants to swap then I'm happy with that as naaaaaath is on almost every evening. Klien said he's happy with swaps as long as his players stay in their game types. I don't really want noob out of his sl game since we've already made 2 subs in this fixture so far that certainly weren't in our favour.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
18:17 Tue 22 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll play whatever. Triple_b isn't really the nicest person to arrange with so it's all the same to me.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
18:32 Tue 22 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Major Flaw with the FBL/Snooker in general as clans add their strongest from the start and don't want to sub etarvt from carom for example for someone new to carom but can't see a fix

Obviously they were going to put Seb into straight, so if I'd wanted dvz to play in straight I'd have put him in straight in the original lineup. With the long format of the FCL dvz was/is almost guaranteed a win, whereas straight can be tricky and everyone has off days including Seb and dvz. We've used our subs. So Alan can arrange with naaaaaath as dvz and Seb never usually have an issue arranging.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:51 Tue 22 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
True i meant in general Dee, not this particular match, It's smart however when you need to swap/sub them it becomes tough as win percentage goes down. It happens on Snooker more as each match is a single type on Snooker so you can guess lineups etc.

In a Final both teams need Wins so subbing is even tougher
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
19:09 Tue 22 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
^ Oh I know, I just meant that in advance before calls of 'tactics' it was common knowledge they'd have put seb into straight so if I'd wanted dvz in straight vs seb I'd have put him there to start with. In an ideal world Alan and Seb would have had no issues arranging and it would have got played but sometimes that's just not possible and Alan is very busy with things that come way above funky so his hours aren't good for Sebs, but they will be fine for someone else.

Since dvz is the only player left who is as strong as seb in straight then the swap has to be with him since we've already made 2 subs to assure games get played.

noob and Sarah, despite some obvious communication difficulties, should have no issue meeting eachother as I see them both on at similar times often. Naaaaaath is on often of an evening too. dvz easily arranges with anyone. Klien said he's fine with a swap so long as his players remain in their types. Which leaves it at our feet again to make the changes, so it'll be Alan/dvz swap.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:18 Tue 22 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah probably best, and win % doesn't drop either, compared if you had me in for example and can still swap to complete a fixture
buckjam
buckjam
20:09 Tue 22 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's so obviously tactical. No idea how you get away with it
triple_b
triple_b
20:16 Tue 22 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll play whatever. Triple_b isn't really the nicest person to arrange with so it's all the same to me.

You still haven't replied to my offline messages. You haven't given me anything to work with time wise so that's why I'm a bit peed off with you. We all have lives and can be busy that's why it's important to try to arrange times instead of hoping to bump into 1 another some night
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
02:56 Wed 23 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Seb has said he can play Sat/Sun which is evidently no good for Alan.

See if naaaaaath can play mon/tues and we'll make a swap. I have offlined Dave to ask if he'd be ok with it.
Pages: 18687
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE V - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.