Pages: 12021
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
06:51 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
You're both ugly.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
07:04 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Liar! You started messaging me saying my face is messed up and I have acne scars and I replied that I've never had acne and called you a fat slob and an ugly twirp and you carried on calling me pimple man and acne scar and you said you have women and your a pimp LMAO I replied that you look like a scruffy tramp and you then put...sure, deedee likes me, said I'm hot, so now what, dude your a fool, lmfao.

And how was my reply about her rude? I said she's not my type in the slightest and that she's a pretty lass but she isn't the type of

Hey easy there i never lied .. I didnt deny saying anything LOL!!! But your reply was rude about DeeDee ,
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
07:05 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
You're both ugly.

I know you are but what am i? na na na na lol
1st_response
1st_response
07:06 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Liar! You started messaging me saying my face is messed up and I have acne scars and I replied that I've never had acne and called you a fat slob and an ugly twirp and you carried on calling me pimple man and acne scar and you said you have women and your a pimp LMAO I replied that you look like a scruffy tramp and you then put...sure, deedee likes me, said I'm hot, so now what, dude your a fool, lmfao.

And how was my reply about her rude? I said she's not my type in the slightest and that she's a pretty lass but she isn't the type of

Hey easy there i never lied .. I didnt deny saying anything LOL!!! But your reply was rude about DeeDee ,

You have lied...how was my reply about Deedee rude? Please do tell me?
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
07:09 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Ok Did you not laugh when i said she was good looking and cool?? And you said lmao "if thats your type" And was other things too but i am drunk lol
1st_response
1st_response
07:23 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Ok Did you not laugh when i said she was good looking and cool?? And you said lmao "if thats your type" And was other things too but i am drunk lol

Nope, yet again more lies, I put lmfao as I found it so funny that you randomly came out with that. And no I never said if that's your type at all....liar! I said she's pretty but she isn't the type of lass I'd go for but each to their own.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
07:28 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Nope, yet again more lies, I put lmfao as I found it so funny that you randomly came out with that. And no I never said if that's your type at all....liar! I said she's pretty but she isn't the type of lass I'd go for but each to their own.

You didnt say if thats my type????? YOUR A LIAR
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
07:30 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Please say you didn't say that..
1st_response
1st_response
07:37 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Please say you didn't say that..

Nope never said if that's your type.
1st_response
1st_response
07:39 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
And I have the pictures to prove it, so you carry on lying haha!
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
07:45 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
And I have the pictures to prove it, so you carry on lying haha!

Please post them
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
07:45 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
All of them from top tooo bottom
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
07:46 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not just what you want but all of them
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
07:47 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
You know what players play this game when they can and fit it around their 'real lives', not to be hounded or harassed by you to play just when it suits. IF it means that much to you and you have the cheek and audacity to make that last comment then here's one for you.

Stuff the fixture and the match! We'll happily play vs ourselves without the crap and unnecessary garbage from yourself. Your comment was totally uncalled for and low....I'd expect nothing less from someone who calls their team the Rats.
1st_response
1st_response
08:14 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image
1st_response
1st_response
08:20 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image
1st_response
1st_response
08:21 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
So then _epicshot_ or should I say _epicliar_ where did I say 'if that's your type?
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
08:23 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
So then _epicshot_ or should I say _epicliar_ where did I say 'if that's your type?

each to their own is what it was thanks for showing it lol!!!!!! And above that you laughed at her

Edited at 06:31 Thu 23/02/17 (GMT)
1st_response
1st_response
08:28 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

each to their own is what it was thanks for showing it lol!!!!!!

LMAO you couldn't make this up!! I already said she's pretty but she isn't the type of lass i'd go for but each to their own haha.

So I'll ask again, where did I say anything rude about Deedee?
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
08:32 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

each to their own is what it was thanks for showing it lol!!!!!!

LMAO you couldn't make this up!! I already said she's pretty but she isn't the type of lass i'd go for but each to their own haha.

So I'll ask again, where did I say anything rude about Deedee?
Yeah at the end when you knew you messed up..
Pages: 12021
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Scrap Ratts- Undefeated FCL friendlies champions 2017 GO PLEY LOCKY RATTS"

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.