Pages: 12122
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
08:32 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
People can read the whole thing and judge for their selves
1st_response
1st_response
08:38 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha I didn't mess up. Like I've said all along since you started, she is pretty but not my type but each to their own. As everyone has their own type. I can't see how that is rude in the slightest. Why did you put me on ignore when i asked you to point me in the direction of them videos and then immediately delete my friend request on Facebook too so I couldn't see much on your page? Is that another lie? About the videos trying to intimidate me hahaha! Bless.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
08:54 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
This right here from top too bottom.. You start talking smack until i started hammering you back about her.. Then you realize and try to cover up and say she is pretty .. Dude read your chat before that ..

Posted Image
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
08:55 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dont post allow people to read :)
1st_response
1st_response
09:08 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha like I've said all along she's pretty but she's not my type. Yet you made out I was being rude by saying 'if that's your type' as a dig at DeeDee which is clear to see that I didn't. Your such a muppet haha!
1st_response
1st_response
09:28 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh and your clan member Gerard said that you had said that in this chat that I have uploaded that I said to you that Gerard was talking crap about you to me??? Another lie!
hippesville
hippesville
13:22 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
EMBARRASSING!
buckjam
buckjam
14:52 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
EMBARRASSING!

Agreed. Someone has totally lost the plot. 5yr olds at best
you____lost
you____lost
15:18 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
this whole thread has been a circus and most laugh you both post back forth trying to out prove each bored with it even though epic is right you still look bad just from posting back and forth its easy once someone gets winded up epic your a decent fella keep it that way they had their chance to play this clan they left the event one thing i know is some people will argue to argue and usually its ashley at the center of any conflict

m
e
s
s
a
g
e
d

s
a
m

true gent this lad on par for the course for a weekend clash
1st_response
1st_response
15:34 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha love winding this turd up, I think this is his life. Had to prove him wrong. Can't wait to see these videos of him beating people! Shaking in my boots in case he comes to get me.
you____lost
you____lost
16:23 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha love winding this turd up, I think this is his life. Had to prove him wrong. Can't wait to see these videos of him beating people! Shaking in my boots in case he comes to get me.

read my statement epic was right not you you need to post on your thread while you play with yourselves its obvious you were putting a dig on vixen_xxx

epic still waiting for my picture and someone update fixtures so we can see past the rubbish
1st_response
1st_response
16:36 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha please explain how there is a dig at DeeDee there? There isn't at all, get out of his deluded back side. All this hate from him cause I turned him down twice in 3/4 days to join this clan haha! What a moron. Needs to get a life off an online pool game bless him!
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
16:53 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
EMBARRASSING!

Agreed. Someone has totally lost the plot. 5yr olds at best

It's not even entertaining from the sideline anymore
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
16:55 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
SCRAP RATTS (7) vs (8) Puprising

poiuytrewq vs ritcho
you____lost vs apples_back
fastboysam vs dv8
beetlejuice vs horse10000
mike_though vs faust
_epicshot_ (7) vs (8) miss_harriet
marksmith vs erigert
_gerardddd_ vs thegame26

Its a red panty night!!!!! GO PLEY YOU LOCKY RATTS!!!!!
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
17:22 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good luck guys lets get these games played!
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
18:16 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
this whole thread has been a circus and most laugh you both post back forth trying to out prove each bored with it even though epic is right you still look bad just from posting back and forth its easy once someone gets winded up epic your a decent fella keep it that way they had their chance to play this clan they left the event one thing i know is some people will argue to argue and usually its ashley at the center of any conflict

m
e
s
s
a
g
e
d

s
a
m

true gent this lad on par for the course for a weekend clash

gl bud. sam's one of the good ones.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
18:57 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ash, just because Keith's event doesn't appeal to me that much and I'm not that interested in playing in it doesn't mean I'm going to leave this team, they're 2 completely different things. I would rather clans go ahead the way they always did... although, I did state at the end of my comment that if no one wants to replace me I will play in it to avoid causing problems with it. Anyways, I never see anyone who got put in the same team as me actually on the game, so by that we'll end up being removed anyway.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
19:01 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ash, just because Keith's event doesn't appeal to me that much and I'm not that interested in playing in it doesn't mean I'm going to leave this team, they're 2 completely different things. I would rather clans go ahead the way they always did... although, I did state at the end of my comment that if no one wants to replace me I will play in it to avoid causing problems with it. Anyways, I never see anyone who got put in the same team as me actually on the game, so by that we'll end up being removed anyway.

You can't leave you paid rent up for a year!
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
19:01 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm the one being paid... homie
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
19:28 Thu 23 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
you're both bums
Pages: 12122
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Scrap Ratts- Undefeated FCL friendlies champions 2017 GO PLEY LOCKY RATTS"