23:26 Sun 12 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks!
fatmikee
fatmikee
00:07 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT!!

Posted Image

Edited at 04:14 Sun 12/02/17 (GMT)

HE IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT FOR A PRESIDENT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. AND FOR THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE USA GET READY FOR WW3 WITH THIS IDIOT IN OFFICE.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
00:34 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT!!

Posted Image

Edited at 04:14 Sun 12/02/17 (GMT)

HE IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT FOR A PRESIDENT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. AND FOR THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE USA GET READY FOR WW3 WITH THIS IDIOT IN OFFICE.

Right mikeee whatever you say man! Trump is great !
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
00:44 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm with Mike on this one. He's a complete idiot and will probably get us all killed. There is a reason all the billionaires in America suddenly started buying property in New Zealand and are building bunkers.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:56 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Always said Trump Winning was a ridiculous and dangerous thing, post from 3 months ago:

Change is always good and welcome but there has to be a more suitable, amicable, pleasant approach to achieving it. He's a businessman through and through, you wouldn't even get short listed for a position in any other job without the right credentials, experience or background....surely being the President of the Worlds Strongest Super Power is the Highest acclaimed position ever to be sought

The USA and more importantly the World is a little screwed here after this ludicrous decision.

He doesn't comprehend, evaluate or fully assess anything and only speaks and acts on impulse. He should not even have access to a twitter account, how that is even deemed Professional is completely beyond me. He's a liability some would even classify as unstable. His remarks today about standing in 100% support of Japan only give North Korea exactly what they wanted, the missile strike was solely carried out to antagonise and get a response.

Well Done Trump!!!
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
01:01 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm with Mike on this one. He's a complete idiot and will probably get us all killed. There is a reason all the billionaires in America suddenly started buying property in New Zealand and are building bunkers.

Suddenly ??? I hate talking politics with people... They Have been doing this .. Jesus ... When Obama was president look what China was doing to Japan .. Look what Russia was doing in Syria and in Ukraine and look at Iran provoking us capturing our men and humiliating them (but i guess thats alright since no one here serves) and look what N Korea is doing !!! ALL BEFORE TRUMP TOOK OFFICE.. Now Trump has un do all that crap ! Jeez in 4 years you will thank him! No coincidence stock market is a all time high! Oh let me guess that was Obama ... LOL it started going up 2 days after Trump was elected ... He has added more jobs already than any President in his first few weeks! Look no more talking politics with people that get their info from Facebook memes ! STUDY and learn facts don't take what people say do research!!! I dont mind people not liking him ,, But for the love of GOD speak the truth!
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
01:08 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bro I'm 1 year from being a CPA you think I do my research through internet memes?
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
01:08 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Always said Trump Winning was a ridiculous and dangerous thing, post from 3 months ago:

Change is always good and welcome but there has to be a more suitable, amicable, pleasant approach to achieving it. He's a businessman through and through, you wouldn't even get short listed for a position in any other job without the right credentials, experience or background....surely being the President of the Worlds Strongest Super Power is the Highest acclaimed position ever to be sought

The USA and more importantly the World is a little screwed here after this ludicrous decision.

He doesn't comprehend, evaluate or fully assess anything and only speaks and acts on impulse. He should not even have access to a twitter account, how that is even deemed Professional is completely beyond me. He's a liability some would even classify as unstable. His remarks today about standing in 100% support of Japan only give North Korea exactly what they wanted, the missile strike was solely carried out to antagonise and get a response.

Well Done Trump!!!

Man Your post lol I cant even reply BAhhahahaha
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:09 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
who cares anyway, politics shouldn't even be here...
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
01:09 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bro I'm 1 year from being a CPA you think I do my research through internet memes?

You said all of a sudden buying bunkers ??? No been going on.. Show me where they just started ! Ill show where they have been doing this for years!!!! Look in Brazil too .. Maybe i was harsh with that comment but damn .. What about everything else in my post .. Was i right or wrong??
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
01:11 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

You said all of a sudden buying bunkers ??? No been going on.. Show me where they just started ! Ill show where they have been doing this for years!!!! Look in Brazil too .. Maybe i was harsh with that comment but damn .. What about everything else in my post .. Was i right or wrong??

And i saw a meme word for word said what you said just about.
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
01:12 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyway, when Obama took office we were in the middle of the worst economic downturn since the great depression. Obama pulled us out of that and paved the way for where we are now. Was he perfect? No, but we'll see where we sit as a country in 4 years. You talk about people who have served. How many American soldiers died on Obama's watch? Wanna make a bet Trump's big mouth gets at least double that amount before he's finished?
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
01:13 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

And i love ya man .. But what does a CPA have to do with where you get your news ! lol I just dont want to talk politics anymore with ya lol or anyone i'm friends with ! People are passionate what they believe.
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
01:15 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
CPA's entire existence is based on researching and discovering facts.
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
01:16 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Trump can't open his mouth without lying or pising off one of our allies. He's reckless and has the emotional capacity of a toddler.
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
01:17 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Of course it's not his life on the line. It's your beloved servicemen who will pay.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
01:17 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyway, when Obama took office we were in the middle of the worst economic downturn since the great depression. Obama pulled us out of that and paved the way for where we are now. Was he perfect? No, but we'll see where we sit as a country in 4 years. You talk about people who have served. How many American soldiers died on Obama's watch? Wanna make a bet Trump's big mouth gets at least double that amount before he's finished?

How many died i'll tell my Best friend growing up, 1 of my cousins and my ex brother n law ... In fact 72% of U.S. Casualities in Afghan War Under Obama's Watch.. Look it up .. and not to mention You all probably would of felt the same about Ronald Reagan.. I believe in peace through strength ...
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Scrap Ratts- Undefeated FCL friendlies champions 2017 GO PLEY LOCKY RATTS"

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.