Scrap Ratts- Undefeated FCL friendlies champions 2017 GO PLEY LOCKY RATTS"

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
01:20 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyway, when Obama took office we were in the middle of the worst economic downturn since the great depression. Obama pulled us out of that and paved the way for where we are now. Was he perfect? No, but we'll see where we sit as a country in 4 years. You talk about people who have served. How many American soldiers died on Obama's watch? Wanna make a bet Trump's big mouth gets at least double that amount before he's finished?

How many died i'll tell my Best friend growing up, 1 of my cousins and my ex brother n law ... In fact 72% of U.S. Casualities in Afghan War Under Obama's Watch.. Look it up .. and not to mention You all probably would of felt the same about Ronald Reagan.. I believe in peace through strength ...

Oh i forgot look Obama also became a serial drone killer .. Like it was a video game... Made several countries mad ,, But it was ok we paid off the people bullying us so we wouldnt go to war,,,
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
01:32 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
The answer is that we had more casualties I'm Bush's first 2 years than all 8 of Obama. But let's count them up in 4 years. Especially from a president who in his own words "loves war" but is a draft dodger who would never put his own aaa on the line.
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
01:33 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
And I'm sorry about your losses. My best friend since I was 4 did 3 tours and luckily made it back.
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
01:35 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
So when we bringinng this war to Phoenix?
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
And I'm sorry about your losses. My best friend since I was 4 did 3 tours and luckily made it back.

Im not saying everything Obama did was bad .. But Peace through strength .. Do you think Ronald Reagan was a good President ?
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
So when we bringinng this war to Phoenix?

LOL Right now!!!! BAhahaha Im pumped up! Face all red blood pressure all high! lol
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
01:37 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL NO FRIEDNLY SCRAP WAR vs PHOENIX

mike_though vs im_crap_adam
hippesville vs rapid_pot
_epicshot_ vs snowden
beetlejuice vs friendyboy
you____lost vs mich
gerardddd vs 1st_response
fastboysam vs 2pac786
marksmith vs davyb0207

Scrap RATSSS Go PLEY LOCKY RATTS
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
01:40 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Im not saying everything Obama did was bad .. But Peace through strength .. Do you think Ronald Reagan was a good President ?

Don't get me started.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
01:40 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Don't get me started.

vixen_xxx
vixen_xxx
02:31 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Gosh so many people hating on President Trump! I'm sure Killary Delete Those Emails Benghazi Butcher would have been awesome

And Obama didn't do much for the national debt now, did he
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
03:24 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well we all know what Trump does with his debts.. and if we don't look it up. they don't call him the debt king for nothing..
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
03:26 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well we all know what Trump does with his debts.. and if we don't look it up. they don't call him the debt king for nothing..

How many deals has he saved us money on just in these few days in office??? I want a number too!
vixen_xxx
vixen_xxx
05:08 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah Trumps the debt king cos he tried and failed a few times and then became a massive success..

Jeez I wonder how someone so business minded could help a country whos national debt DOUBLED with Obama but people are still gonna sing his praises.

Obamacare was so awesome and the country was in such a great place that someone like Trump WON the election because so many millions of people wanted a change from the same ole non responsive 'all talk no action' BS.

He's doin what he said he was gonna do and that's why he won.
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
06:31 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Trump gets out of his debts by not paying them and leaving investors out to dry losing millions. Of course his money is safe. He's never been a good businessman. Any success he's had has come either through his father's real estate empire or him ripping people off.

The national debt is mostly internal so really it's Americans benefitting from it though interest payments.

Trump said he wanted to drain the swamp then appointed a bunch of his billionaire friends to all the position.

Trump said he wanted to help the working class people then makes a tax plan to give himself and his friends millions in tax cuts while increasing the tax burden on single mothers.

You know nothing and as a single mother I'm sure you love to see billionaires get paid more at the expense of others like you.
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
06:32 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
But hey no talk all action right?
vixen_xxx
vixen_xxx
07:10 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Trump gets out of his debts by not paying them and leaving investors out to dry losing millions. Of course his money is safe. He's never been a good businessman. Any success he's had has come either through his father's real estate empire or him ripping people off.

The national debt is mostly internal so really it's Americans benefitting from it though interest payments.

Trump said he wanted to drain the swamp then appointed a bunch of his billionaire friends to all the position.

Trump said he wanted to help the working class people then makes a tax plan to give himself and his friends millions in tax cuts while increasing the tax burden on single mothers.

You know nothing and as a single mother I'm sure you love to see billionaires get paid more at the expense of others like you.

I work for every penny I own so single mother means nothing. I don't care who earns or gets what because I don't need hand outs to feel hard done by.

You wanna point out Trumps tax plans but you'd have been happy to have Hillary instead who raked in millions off of the back of the Haiti quake and anything else that falsely cushioned the Clinton foundation.
vixen_xxx
vixen_xxx
07:21 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's SO liberal to point out the people who SHOULD have issues yet the people who work hard have no issue with Trump.
vixen_xxx
vixen_xxx
07:29 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
And dude, the national debt is internal? Obama DOUBLED it in 8 years, even someone as liberal as you has to admit it's out of this world that since the 80s bein 3 trillion in debt that is then DOUBLED with ONE president is screwed up!!
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
19:04 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I run USA
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
19:34 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL !!! God Bless The USA
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Scrap Ratts- Undefeated FCL friendlies champions 2017 GO PLEY LOCKY RATTS"