it was inevitable...yes here come the blonde jokes

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:10 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license. She replied in a huff, "I wish you guys could get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you."
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:13 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
There was a blonde and a brunette in an elevator. On their way down, they stop to pick up another person also on their way down. When the person got on, the girls noticed that he was pretty cute. Unfortunately he had dandruff. Finally, on the way off of the elevator the two girls let the guy go ahead of them. The brunette turns to the blonde and says "Oh my god! We need to give him Head and Shoulders." The blonde then replies "That's a pretty good idea, but how are we going to give him shoulders?"

hmm thats a bit dirty sorry
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:18 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
A blonde and brunette were watching the 6 o'clock news. The news was about a man about ready to jump off a bridge. The brunette turns to the blonde and says, " I bet you $50 the man is going to jump." The blonde replies, "Okay you're on." Sure enough, the man jumps, and the blonde gives the brunette $50. The brunette says, "I can't accept this money. I watched the 5 o'clock news and saw the man jump then." "No, you have to take it," says the blonde. "I watched the 5 o'clock news too, but I didn't think he would do it again."
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:24 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
This stereotypical rudeness against blondes has to stop.

Ok I'm kidding (they can't use computers anyway, right?)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:34 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
can i just say that, altho i myself do enjoy the blonde jokes, the mods seem to get away with everything simply because of their status. doing blode jokes is surely a type of racism, or predegist? (how ever u spell it) if i were to post a joke about an asian that was discriminitive then surely it wud be removed and i would be warned. how is this any different?

Edited at 22:38 Thu 24/02/05 (GMT) ]
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:36 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
continued...

nick, if you are going to be picky then apply it to EVERYONE
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:55 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why? Did blonde people suffer centuries of abuse and repression? Are there any cases of blonde people not getting jobs, getting beaten up, getting arrested, being inslaved in slavery just because of the colour of their hair? I don't know if I'm alone here. but racism is illegal and a joke about blonde hair isn't, so you're argument is with the law, not with us!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:16 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ahh, but if people can get offended by swearing and swearing be banned then why are you, and me, and everyone, allowed to say other things that may offend other people.

swearing does not offend everyone, and neither do blonde jokes. so why is swearing banned but blonde jokes allowd?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:24 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
But at first you were comparing it with racism? Is that argument now dead?

As for the swearing well I think they are two different scenarios. This is a family site and the reason there is a swear filter is to stop younger children being confronted with bad language. This post title is blonde jokes, so the chances are if anyone was going to be offended by blonde jokes then they would probably not read. But I find it unlikely that people would find these jokes offensive, but I'm happy to be persuaded.

You swear in front of police, you get arrested.
You be racist in front of police, you get arrested.
You tell a joke about blonde people, you would not get arrested.

I think they are the laws, and we're just following on from then. We don't want anything that could get us, or users, in trouble on this site.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:27 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
so surely, by your examples given, it is perfectly ok for me to swear as long as i give a warning? ok, lets see...

PLEASE DO NOT READ ON IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY SWEARING
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:28 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:30 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
You swear in front of police, you get arrested.
You be racist in front of police, you get arrested.
You tell a joke about blonde people, you would not get arrested.

I think they are the laws, and we're just following on from then. We don't want anything that could get us, or users, in trouble on this site.

Take it up with the government!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:37 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:13 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
a blonde walks into a shop and asks the assistant 'how much is that tv plz' the assistant says sorry we dont sell to blondes so the blonde woman goes home later on that day she dyes her hair brunnette and goes back to the shop and says how much is that tv the bloke says sorry we dont sell to blondes looking confused she goes home that nigh she dyes her head red and goes back into the shop the next morning and says excuse me how much is that tv the bloke still replies im sorry we dont sell to blondes with that the blonde says how do you know im blonde ive come in with blonde hair brunnete and a red and you still know im blonde the bloke says cos that tv is acctualy a microwave oven
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:44 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:16 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
missleadyouth get over it. u cant swear.
if the admins/mods say u cant, then u cant.ok.
they run this site not u.
understand?
what is the point in it? its pointless

Dan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:48 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think swearing should only be used in extreme circumstances for expression. not jsut for the hell of it, but shouldnt' be used at all here.

yes, if say... someone crashes into your car.. then you can swear...
if someone gets off with your girlfriend... fair enough..
but jsut swearin randomly isnt on.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:01 Sat 26 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
OK, deleted a couple of posts. I feel misleadyouth as had enough punishment. If he swears/racist again, I will ban him.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:09 Sat 26 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i worship your long threads simon. They give me something to do
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:10 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
This guy is sitting outside on his lawn when he see's his neighbour walk outside and check her mailbox. With a confused look on her face, she walks back inside. 5 minutes later, the blonde walks outside again to check her mailbox. Seeing that there is nothing in it, she walks back inside her house. Another 5 minutes later, the blonde comes back outside her house to check her mailbox. After watching the blonde check her mailbox 3 times in a row, the guy is pretty curious. When she starts to walk back inside her house again, he asks,

"What are you doing?"

She says,

"My computer keeps telling me that ive got mail."
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

it was inevitable...yes here come the blonde jokes

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.