(IP Logged)
07:45 Tue 10 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think its fine the way it is

well a little bit of fine tuning needed

Edited at 13:45 Tue 10/01/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:25 Wed 11 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
nah this game will eventually be perfect.......itll be down to skill instead of the flukesters out there.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! (wrexhamlad etc)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:36 Wed 11 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
tbh i fink its very good mate! love the new pockets, and can tell how much effect has bin put in =D cnt wait for it to kick off.

but...

the one bad fing i notcied was tht i fort wen u hit the white ball to ur colour, it seems to slow down a lot wen they collide! it dunt seem as real as everything else, only a tiny bit faster wud be great =D keep up the great work geeze
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:57 Fri 13 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
the pockets need to be more acceptable they need to accept the balls easier it seems as though when you hit jaw at the slightest it doesnt go in wherehas a proper table would accept
rack balls sign needs to be changed as well
all in all its very good though
hope you know what im on about
also another great addition would be to lag for the break if you dont know what im on about then ill explain another time

Edited at 16:04 Fri 13/01/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:07 Fri 13 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
yer they shud b a break button of so many sec's or a minute = )
nyc__718
nyc__718
17:14 Sun 15 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
good game... the pockets are fine.. as a player from the u.s. its a possible shot to slide the ball from one pocket to the other going over the middle one and not potting... the breaks need tuning though... and the spins should be more realistic... note that instead of 2 shots in u.s. pool the player is allowed to place the ball anywhere on the table. should be fun once u get it running :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:37 Sun 15 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
nyc cheated anymore 7ballings lately? :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:49 Sun 15 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree hp2, the pockets don't accept the balls very well, i already mentioned to nick about the lag too :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:29 Mon 16 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
erm...bump (only did because said last post unavailbale - looking tacky!)
spinner
spinner
Admin
02:30 Mon 16 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have to voice an objection to altering the pockets, if anything they are a little too wide already! Its nice to have a more realistic game and real US tables have sharp angle pockets unlike the UK ones, so they're perfect in that respect.

(PS. Why would you want more time for a break? Its the easiest damn shot in tha game!)
stretch
stretch
08:34 Mon 16 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
where can i play this us pool ?

O my bad .... lol .... found it i didnt realise this was page 5 ;-)

Edited at 14:34 Mon 16/01/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:41 Mon 16 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
The cross hair colour needs changing, so we dont have to change our on our computer
nick
nick
Admin
09:44 Mon 16 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
US pool has been updated to a fresher demo BTW. The main difference being it should run signicantly smoother on older computers.
stretch
stretch
09:43 Wed 18 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
can i add that its rather hard to see the crosshair which is used to aim .... do you think it would be possible to turn it into black or an easier colour to see ? or maybe intergrate a "change mat colour" so you can choose the colour of your table cloth ??

Stretch

^^^^ sorry just read up a few posts ^^^^^

Edited at 15:43 Wed 18/01/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:50 Wed 18 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nick your post was at 15.44 and his was at 15.43 yet yours is before his :-s
dr_lovepump
dr_lovepump
10:03 Wed 18 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
2 days apart though ;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:17 Wed 18 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
oh, lmfao didn't even notice that :-(
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:56 Wed 18 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
hmmm...what to say about this!

i like it, alot, as the size, table, balls and everything else looks correct and good. the only let down i would say is the power. if you go and play real us pool, you can get brilliant powerful breaks and sometimes you can easily pot 3 balls. where as on this, you stand no chance.

so my suggestion is, allow more power(maybe for the break alone?) but from this, the accuracy decreases in the shot. so if you go over a certain amount of power, the accuracy decreases, and the harder you shoot, the less accurate the shot will be. another good feature to add, would be miss-cueing of the white ball after putting too much power and screw on the white ball, maybe?

Edited at 19:57 Wed 18/01/06 (GMT)
stretch
stretch
17:48 Wed 18 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I like this US Pool and i like the way you will be able to choose which you want to play ... do you think that you could switch between tables and games whilst staying online ?

I think that if the balls wer larger like Funky pool is now then it will be awsome all you would have to do is make the pockets larger.

I agree with gilli . Also , is it me or is the spin a little off ? If you have used the spin code for Funky pool , do you think that its because the balls are smaller than what they are in Funky pool ?

1 more thing ... the pocket cousions would be better if they wer rounded ? then when the cue ball hits the cousion its not always going to go in one direction , the ball can movve in several directions . Plus it looks better if they are rounded ... If you want me to edit it in my paintshop pro 7 i can do and then send you the image by email maybe ? im not saying i can do better im just trying to help .

Stretch

Edited at 23:52 Wed 18/01/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:51 Wed 18 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Replacing?!?!
There both going to be available.
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

US Pool Demo

Back to Top of this Page