Andy/Flazza/Mitch's never ending story...THE TRILOGY

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:47 Sat 25 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
so flazz had 2 qucikly grab andy nd force him 2 go in the male toilet but he ddnt understand being a plank inall so this guy called...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:54 Sat 25 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
flazza whilst in the boys toilet and andy sed "when i saw ppl walking past me when i was a plank they only had 2 legs...how come i have 3??"...

Edited at 05:56 Sun 26/02/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:56 Sat 25 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
so flazz sed aw well sum ppl r born lyk tht but hang on u wernt born ur wood so he tuk out an axe nd chopped the 3rd leg off 2 make him the sme as humans nd andy was lyk...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:57 Sat 25 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
"erm...flazz...that mans got water coming out of his 3rd leg..can i do that?"...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:58 Sat 25 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
flazz laffed nd sed no i dnt think u cn coz u dnt hav a frickin digestive system so andy sed...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:59 Sat 25 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
"but i'm a real boy"....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:02 Sun 26 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
so flazz sed wey m8 u shud try it nd see wt happens so andy did nd wt happened nxt is...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:04 Sun 26 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
miraculous, andy tried hard n hard to pee..n the 3rd leg, which was currently in flazza's hand, starting squirting .. a liquid substance (keep it clean) in flazza's face, so flazza...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:20 Sun 26 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
shouted andy u weird boi wtf is gannin on ur wood nd ya sap is all owa!! so andy was lyk ooooooh nd wlked out the door nd started running...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:23 Sun 26 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
he ran straight into none other than...muhammid ali, who was like wat u doing boi! so andy knocked him out and carried on runnin lmao...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:33 Sun 26 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
flazz was lyk oh my andy is running so he sprinted 2 the nearest b & q nd bought a fish tank as this wud contain marbles which he sud throa at andy so he tuk off atfta him...

Edited at 06:36 Sun 26/02/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:39 Sun 26 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
meanwhile, andy got stopped by the generous king..burgerking, who handed him a McChicken burger..

(dnt ask...lol)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:42 Sun 26 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol, so by the time andy had stopped inall flazz caught up wit him wit his tank full of marbles nd 2 his surprise so martim kemp goin thru the drive thru so flazz n andy jumped on the bk of his car...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:11 Sun 26 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
...andy asked martin..cud u stop e off by the sea..i need to see a whale bout swallowing my father...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:26 Sun 26 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
but it turned out wrong your father began to have a sexual relationship with this whale as it was a sperm whale........ they went on for hours and in the end your father wwas completly covered in.......
__ediss__
__ediss__
05:33 Sun 26 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sex wee! it was a fun liquidy substance with a nice nutty zest, his mind then wandered to the night before, what had happened was.....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:27 Sun 26 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
when the whale was going to swallow his father..it turned out that the father totally deep-throated the whale instead...

(goatman..u posted..
but it turned out wrong "your" father began to have a ..
andy it actually a fictional wooden boy who is confused bout his sexuality...so keep it as andy not your..)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:21 Sun 26 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
of being swallowed by the giant grandma lukin whale, andy foud the whale as martin kemp dropped flazza nd andy off at da sea they thn...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:22 Sun 26 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
had a homophobic group session between themselves which ended up in a small.........
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:21 Sun 26 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
cardboard box tht was labeled animals at play do not disturb so they thn...
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Andy/Flazza/Mitch's never ending story...THE TRILOGY

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.